the bus attack

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: the bus attack

Postby City64 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:43 pm

nottsblue wrote:
City64 wrote:
Mase wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:closer to £23/24 when he went on his stage do..... the tight cunt!


Male Brass €10
Date rape tablet €10
One drink in a bar €10

Lube ?

Just spit on it

Top middle or bottom ?
Not really here
User avatar
City64
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6385
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:02 pm
Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: the bus attack

Postby zuricity » Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:50 am

Roma's punishment is worse than scousepools , ycmiu
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Paul Power's Tash
 
Posts: 10481
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:54 pm
Location: Zuerich,ch

Re: the bus attack

Postby stevefromdonny » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:21 pm

zuricity wrote:Roma's punishment is worse than scousepools , ycmiu

Well done you cheating bastards
stevefromdonny
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles
 
Posts: 2464
Joined: Sun May 01, 2011 11:39 am
Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: any1 who plays for city

Re: the bus attack

Postby City64 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:28 pm

Fucking bent disgusting scouse cunts ! fucking bent UEFA cunts !
Not really here
User avatar
City64
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6385
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:02 pm
Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: the bus attack

Postby nottsblue » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:14 pm

Besiktas have been fined £30k because a cat got onto the field of play in a game v Munich.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44394226

You really couldn’t write this shit
nottsblue
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure
 
Posts: 14463
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:17 pm
Location: Nottingham
Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Re: the bus attack

Postby carolina-blue » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:30 pm

nottsblue wrote:Besiktas have been fined £30k because a cat got onto the field of play in a game v Munich.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44394226

You really couldn’t write this shit


Joke of an organization. Every little thing I read makes me hate Livershite even more :oops:
carolina-blue
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles
 
Posts: 2110
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:55 pm

Re: the bus attack

Postby zuricity » Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:23 pm

^^^^^

It doesn’t help that other joke of an organisation , the BBC , selectively choosing ‘Have your say’ options - this one didn’t either . I mean, even if there are a lot of pratts crapping on in an HYS, you still get some decent comments.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Paul Power's Tash
 
Posts: 10481
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:54 pm
Location: Zuerich,ch

Re: the bus attack

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:57 pm

It gets even more absurd when you see the list on their own site.

Link
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
User avatar
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision
 
Posts: 34819
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:14 am
Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Re: the bus attack

Postby Dameerto » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:08 pm

zuricity wrote:^^^^^

It doesn’t help that other joke of an organisation , the BBC , selectively choosing ‘Have your say’ options - this one didn’t either . I mean, even if there are a lot of pratts crapping on in an HYS, you still get some decent comments.

The tone of their piece after the Champion's League final (blaming Karius inviting criticism) kind of told me what I already knew - they've sold out. Plain and simple. All they care about is clicks as far as their website goes.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
User avatar
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games
 
Posts: 17100
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:08 pm
Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Re: the bus attack

Postby everyonehatesus » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:19 am

So a team get fined 30k for a cat getting on the pitch but this bunch of cunts only get 20k for their fuckwit scum fans behaviour. Sounds about right
everyonehatesus
De Jong's Tackle
 
Posts: 1330
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:08 pm
Location: worcester

Re: the bus attack

Postby zuricity » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:06 am

Roma club president fined for comments he made about the refs in the scousepool CL semi. Cringeworthy how these scouse get away with it .
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Paul Power's Tash
 
Posts: 10481
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:54 pm
Location: Zuerich,ch

Re: the bus attack

Postby Hazy2 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:24 am

zuricity wrote:Roma club president fined for comments he made about the refs in the scousepool CL semi. Cringeworthy how these scouse get away with it .


Scousers using a Police van to get a better angle to launch bottles at a visiting teams coach, no fucker arrested despite the whole incident being filmed by Merseyside's finest, tells me why Scousers are known as vermin. Always the victim and no shame. That applies to the Police and the tramps who follow them. Fucking despise the Scouse twats. They lost the game at Hysel but still count it as a CL final appearance NO SHAME then and nothing changes. Hysel buried by the British media +39 Juve.
Hazy2
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6328
Joined: Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:34 am
Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Re: the bus attack

Postby Original Dub » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:26 am

130 hours, "exhaustive investigations".

Nothing found. Move along.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/li ... v-15146631
Something could get pretty rotten in the state of Swampland. . . it could just turn out even better than a particularly gory episode of "I, Claudius".
The only thing more entertaining will be our football..
User avatar
Original Dub
Alan Oakes' 668 Games
 
Posts: 17222
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 3:41 pm
Location: Dublin
Supporter of: Breasts
My favourite player is: Aguero

Re: the bus attack

Postby john@staustell » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:39 am

Original Dub wrote:130 hours, "exhaustive investigations".

Nothing found. Move along.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/li ... v-15146631


Someone had a quick look for 5 minutes
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
User avatar
john@staustell
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure
 
Posts: 14191
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:35 am
Location: St Austell
Supporter of: City

Re: the bus attack

Postby City64 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:06 pm

Fucking bent murdering scouse bastard scum . Bin dipping shit hole of the universe , never their fault !
Not really here
User avatar
City64
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6385
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:02 pm
Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: the bus attack

Postby City64 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:13 pm

Most of us could identify a dozen of the scouse bastards throwing stuff in all of 3 or 4 seconds the film footage was that good . And to think GMP Police went to such lengths to PROTECT the red scouse scum from retribution in the return leg in Manchester. Here is hoping GMP turn a blind eye when the murdering red scouse filth pronounce themselves in east Manchester later this season .......... these bastards really have what is coming to them !!!
Not really here
User avatar
City64
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6385
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:02 pm
Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: the bus attack

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:04 pm

City64 wrote:Most of us could identify a dozen of the scouse bastards throwing stuff in all of 3 or 4 seconds the film footage was that good . And to think GMP Police went to such lengths to PROTECT the red scouse scum from retribution in the return leg in Manchester. Here is hoping GMP turn a blind eye when the murdering red scouse filth pronounce themselves in east Manchester later this season .......... these bastards really have what is coming to them !!!


Im sure if anyone went to do a private investigation with access to those images....they could soon point out the fuckign bin dipping cunts to the uniformed bindipping cunt.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Roberto Mancini's Scarf
 
Posts: 21350
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2005 2:51 am
Location: Paradise
Supporter of: Man City

Re: the bus attack

Postby Original Dub » Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:58 pm

How fucking stupid do they look saying they couldn't identify one single scumbag from all the footage.

I guarantee you if it was the other way around, sky sports news would have stills of at least 6 cunts and appealing for information.

But you can't do that with the Scouse filth. There would be murder. Pardon the pun.
Something could get pretty rotten in the state of Swampland. . . it could just turn out even better than a particularly gory episode of "I, Claudius".
The only thing more entertaining will be our football..
User avatar
Original Dub
Alan Oakes' 668 Games
 
Posts: 17222
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 3:41 pm
Location: Dublin
Supporter of: Breasts
My favourite player is: Aguero

Re: the bus attack

Postby Hazy2 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:05 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
City64 wrote:Most of us could identify a dozen of the scouse bastards throwing stuff in all of 3 or 4 seconds the film footage was that good . And to think GMP Police went to such lengths to PROTECT the red scouse scum from retribution in the return leg in Manchester. Here is hoping GMP turn a blind eye when the murdering red scouse filth pronounce themselves in east Manchester later this season .......... these bastards really have what is coming to them !!!


Im sure if anyone went to do a private investigation with access to those images....they could soon point out the fuckign bin dipping cunts to the uniformed bindipping cunt.


Should someone use the technology to count the heads in the Leppings Lane end when the disaster that occurred did, just maybe be the South Yorkshire Police officers would have company in the dock when the trials start. More like 15,000 in that end not the 6-7,000 capacity! But hey 1 ticket 2 in classic dippers back in the day.
Hazy2
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6328
Joined: Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:34 am
Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Re: the bus attack

Postby dick dastardley » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:28 pm

No actions because these lowlife scumbags will accuse the police yet again the victims!!
These bastards really are the the shit on ur shoes.
They will get their come uppence soon.
Support the badge, players come and go along with managers!!!
User avatar
dick dastardley
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6172
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 10:14 pm
Location: city of manchester where else !!!

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: dazby, plee and 34 guests