LFC Scouse Scum , Lets Talk ......

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: LFC Scouse Scum , Lets Talk ......

Postby Bear60 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:07 am

CTID Hants wrote:Have to say Noolie, I for one did not poo poo or laugh it off in any way, others may be but not fuckin me.

This shit started in less than an half an hour of the draw, all their istreeee and pedigreeeeeee in Europe has not changed in the last 40 years where their shit house fans are concerned. They got away with murder literally and have carried on ever since.

Anyone who can pride themselves on intimidation and then pass it on generation to generation (how many sub 10 yr olds did you see sitting proudly on their dads shoulders there to experience
There isn't a city anywhere else in Europe that has such a vile population of proud to be work shy, where there's a blame, victims whom are so pleased and unreservedly proud to be just what they are.

About the only thing these cunts didn't drag back from the 80's was Derek the cunt Hatton....

Brilliant Post Hants nail on the head mate
Bear60
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby Bear60 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:38 am

The Rivalry amongst football fans is normally just banter and there is nothing wrong with that but these Liverpool fans take it to another level the stuff they put on their forums and social media is just pure hatred for the opposition . The last time I experienced hatred of that level was when I was a soldier in Nortern Ireland in the early eighties.
Bear60
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby BookJunior » Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:50 am

Tokyo Blue wrote:
BookJunior wrote:What denomination do you think Gabriel Jesus, David Silva, Pepe Guardiola, Roberto Mancini, Kun Aguero belong to?

Who cares?

Keep the two apart is all I'm saying. It's crazy to make comparisons like that.
BookJunior
Darius Vassell's Composure

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Asa Hartford

Postby BookJunior » Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:52 am

Bear60 wrote:
CTID Hants wrote:Have to say Noolie, I for one did not poo poo or laugh it off in any way, others may be but not fuckin me.

This shit started in less than an half an hour of the draw, all their istreeee and pedigreeeeeee in Europe has not changed in the last 40 years where their shit house fans are concerned. They got away with murder literally and have carried on ever since.

Anyone who can pride themselves on intimidation and then pass it on generation to generation (how many sub 10 yr olds did you see sitting proudly on their dads shoulders there to experience
There isn't a city anywhere else in Europe that has such a vile population of proud to be work shy, where there's a blame, victims whom are so pleased and unreservedly proud to be just what they are.

About the only thing these cunts didn't drag back from the 80's was Derek the cunt Hatton....

Brilliant Post Hants nail on the head mate

I agree too. Awesome post Hants.
BookJunior
Darius Vassell's Composure

My favourite player is: Asa Hartford

Postby PeterParker » Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:02 am

I would not want to be in the same bunch as those fucks.

As a football fan, I would not have anything against Liverpool if I would focus only on their game. In the past years they played one of the most attractive football in the country and maybe the world. For the neutral point of view, they are really good to watch.

That being said, how the fuck can you respect a club like that when every single fan they had is like he is doing an internship in the Manson house before saying they are a true fan. Is like their initiation, spend a month there, get the habits and come back and support Liverpool.

They are underspecies. Not just in UK, but here in Romania and other places I met them. They are so deluded that they consider everything is theirs and should be handed on a plate. Every fucking one of them lives in the past and heaven forbid they lose a game because the following are responsibiles: the ref. manager decisions, bent agents and bent player. Notice I said bent player, not the plural because almost everytime it is about just one. Lucas Leiva, now Lovren.

That being said, I would hate for us to act the same on tuesday, with flares and acting like monkeys that were held in a cafe most of their life.
WE ARE FUCKING SUPERIOR in every single way and we should continue to act like that.

There is a saying in romanian: Don't fight with the stupid one because his mind is fresh.

You get the point. Act like we do every time, fuck them cunts and go forward.

We are fucking City.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Blue In Bolton » Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:49 am

After the match and as the days have gone on I just feel that in these coming two matches we will remember them for all the right reasons and it will be the sweetest of moments. Karma is a wonderful thing when we get the results we need today and Tuesday. I cannot wait to give it back to the Scouse cunts myself on Wednesday morning!!
Blue In Bolton
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: David White

Postby dazby » Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:38 pm

We should have done either of two things.
1. Advertised the bus was arriving at x time but arrived an hour earlier.
2. Driven the bus but delivered the players individually in Nissan vans via an alternate route.
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

My favourite player is: Ed

Postby carolina-blue » Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:56 pm

dazby wrote:We should have done either of two things.
2. Driven the bus but delivered the players individually in Nissan vans via an alternate route.

With all respect Daz We shouldn’t have had to anything . Fucking inept/ bent (whichever side you fall on ) Merseyside Police should have done their fuckin jobs .
carolina-blue

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:20 pm

We shouldn’t have done shit !!!

It’s for bindipperland to arrange the A to fucking Z.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Justified logic » Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:27 pm

carolina-blue wrote:

With all respect Daz We shouldn’t have had to anything . Fucking inept/ bent (whichever side you fall on ) Merseyside Police should have done their fuckin jobs .

Which they clearly didn't - and weren't going to do - so we should have deceived them as well as Dazza suggests!
Justified logic

My favourite player is: David Silva

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum