LFC Scouse Scum , Lets Talk ......

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

LFC Scouse Scum , Lets Talk ......

Postby City64 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:57 pm

After seeing almost all the footage of the outright terrifying violent attack on our team bus clearly orchestrated by both Liverpool Football Club its repulsive "supporters" and Merseyside Police to gain an advantage in the home leg at Anfield plus the fact of Liverpool FC abhorrent history of violence in European competition I think it is necessary to openly discuss HOW ON EARTH THAT WAS ALLOWED TO HAPPEN and the then apparent cover up by LFC and the Merseyside Police of what actually happened .There are serious questions and answers needed about the whole situation and of the despicable football club that is Liverpool FC .

Can we discuss ?
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: LFC Scouse Scum , Lets Talk ......

Postby City64 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:01 pm

As a complete piss take the Merseyside Police have asked any "supporters" that were there can they hand over video footage to them ? as if they fucking would grass on their own and the Police know it !!! Unbelievable Merseyside Police protecting there own !!!
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby nottsblue » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:09 pm

Love for the dipper scum to be be brought to book but I have my doubts. For the British media, Heysel never happened so I'd be surprised if much was made of this other than them claiming it's sour grapes on City's part and making light of it. After all, Klopp goofily apologised so all is forgiven.
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby CTID Hants » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:20 pm

City64 wrote:As a complete piss take the Merseyside Police have asked any "supporters" that were there can they hand over video footage to them ? as if they fucking would grass on their own and the Police know it !!! Unbelievable Merseyside Police protecting there own !!!

What's that saying.... Honour amongst thieves (& murderers)

They can't afford to lose their phones to the dibble they'll need them for the drug deals.

The police may as well as said to the cunts make sure you delete the evidence from social media....
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby City64 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:23 pm

CTID Hants wrote:
City64 wrote:As a complete piss take the Merseyside Police have asked any "supporters" that were there can they hand over video footage to them ? as if they fucking would grass on their own and the Police know it !!! Unbelievable Merseyside Police protecting there own !!!

What's that saying.... Honour amongst thieves (& murderers)

They can't afford to lose their phones to the dibble they'll need them for the drug deals.

The police may as well as said to the cunts make sure you delete the evidence from social media....

Exactly pal and that's what the brazen scum dipper "fans" are boasting about on social media .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby nottsblue » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:35 pm

Only last week some delegation or other from the 'spirit of Shankly' went to Celtic Park to look how safe standing works. Apparently the dippers have a complicated history with standing. I only mention this as it would appear that the thousands of dippers who lined the streets and criminally damaged a bus on the public highway had no regard for the safety of the occupants of the bus, the police who were 'controlling proceedings' or indeed the fans at the front, one of whom reportedly was struck by a deflected object, most likely a bottle. Imagine if that happened to a 192 going down the A6 to Stepping Hill?

A shameful incident that Liverpool FC aren't doing anything to rectify. No surprise there as they have the outcome they desired.
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby City64 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:49 pm

nottsblue wrote:Only last week some delegation or other from the 'spirit of Shankly' went to Celtic Park to look how safe standing works. Apparently the dippers have a complicated history with standing. I only mention this as it would appear that the thousands of dippers who lined the streets and criminally damaged a bus on the public highway had no regard for the safety of the occupants of the bus, the police who were 'controlling proceedings' or indeed the fans at the front, one of whom reportedly was struck by a deflected object, most likely a bottle. Imagine if that happened to a 192 going down the A6 to Stepping Hill?

A shameful incident that Liverpool FC aren't doing anything to rectify. No surprise there as they have the outcome they desired.

Again good point Notts and hence the cover up as they have the result they wanted to "manufacture".
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Nigels Tackle » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:56 pm

City64 wrote:After seeing almost all the footage of the outright terrifying violent attack on our team bus clearly orchestrated by both Liverpool Football Club its repulsive "supporters" and Merseyside Police to gain an advantage in the home leg at Anfield plus the fact of Liverpool FC abhorrent history of violence in European competition I think it is necessary to openly discuss HOW ON EARTH THAT WAS ALLOWED TO HAPPEN and the then apparent cover up by LFC and the Merseyside Police of what actually happened .There are serious questions and answers needed about the whole situation and of the despicable football club that is Liverpool FC .

Can we discuss ?

viewtopic.php?f=119&t=53717

a thread you’ve posted in...!
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:59 pm

You cannot even get into the police academy in bindipper land unless you have a criminal record.

The police there might as well wear civilian clothes.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:44 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:You cannot even get into the police academy in bindipper land unless you have a criminal record.

They may as well have been, looking at yesterday's fiasco!

Did I say fiasco, sorry, should have said complicate.

And this is why they never learn, because everybody treats them with kid gloves. You would think that after what the club have been through, they'd learn from their mistakes. Only a few years back did they attack a coach with pensioners and kids on, yet when they advertise what they're going to do, nothing is put in place, by the Police or club.

Shocking and disgraceful behaviour from all concerned. Dippers are trying to take us back to the good old days where violence ruined the game, and the powers are allowing it.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby iwasthere2012 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:48 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:You cannot even get into the police academy in bindipper land unless you have a criminal record.

They may as well have been looking at yesterday's fiasco!

And this is why they never learn, because everybody treats them with kid gloves. You would think that after what the club have been through, they'd learn from their mistakes. Only a few years back did they attack a coach with pensioners and kids on, yet when they advertise what they're going to do, nothing is put in place, by the Police or club.

Shocking and disgraceful behaviour from all concerned. Dippers are trying to take us back to the good old days where violence ruined the game, and the powers are allowing it.

If they’re dotted through the home crowd on Tuesday there will be trouble.
This is how the whole situation can escalate into mass brawls.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:49 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

And it will. Been there many times over the years and the stewards can't get there fast enough. Which is a shame ....
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby City64 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:16 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

And it will. Been there many times over the years and the stewards can't get there fast enough. Which is a shame ....

Yeah that's how it works at the Etihad , Celtic last season a prime example . They were every fucking where but when it kicked off the city stewards waited until the celtic cunts got a hiding before they moved in , if any city fans were in trouble the stewards got in quickly ........ fights everywhere that night its going to be a lot worse on Tuesday inside and outside ,it is what is now after what those scouse cunts did last night and got themselves a load of tickets for the "city end" on Tuesday night .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:57 pm

I always say that f you're looking for trouble, you'll find it; and it won't end well.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby s1ty m » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:01 pm

Scousers are weird. Just...weird. I've been telling people for years...avoid them, don't engage them in conversation as it quickly deteriorates into you wanting to eat your own fingers. Oh my God are they now up 89 levels of hate-worthy bile. I'd give my right nut to win 4-0 next week.

Brilliant, I've started to eat my own fingers...see what happens...see...

Get these spiders off me...I've gone, totally gone. Bastards!
After the ball was centred, after the whistle blew...
s1ty m
David Silva's Silky Skills

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:11 pm

Ha ha ha.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby zabbadabbado » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:23 pm

Older supporters will call for calm.

Younger supporters are apoplectic with rage. And to be honest I don’t blame them. They watched our teams Bus trashed by thug Liverpool supporters to try and give them an unfair advantage in a Champions League game.

It is human nature to want reciprocate, it is the way of life. If your neighbour bricks your windows, you want to Brick twice as many of his, that’s the way it is ( unless of course you are neo-liberal, you probably want to send your neighbour on and all expenses paid trip around the World).

I am not condoning violence, or encouraging it. I am just pointing out we can all call for calm until we are blue in the face (pun intended).The Police can threaten supporters with this, that, and the other. There is a lot of anger about right now. The Book should have been thrown at Liverpool today, not after the Final. There’s no semblance of any justice. That in my opinion makes retribution more likely than not. Liverpool have brought back the 1970s to football games, Well done you pathetic scouse twats.

As the great Rambo John J once said “you drew first blood.”
zabbadabbado
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: KDB

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:27 pm

zabbadabbado wrote:Older supporters will call for calm.

Younger supporters are apoplectic with rage. And to be honest I don’t blame them. They watched our teams Bus trashed by thug Liverpool supporters to try and give them an unfair advantage in a Champions League game.

It is human nature to want reciprocate, it is the way of life. If your neighbour bricks your windows, you want to Brick twice as many of his, that’s the way it is ( unless of course you are neo-liberal, you probably want to send your neighbour on and all expenses paid trip around the World).

I am not condoning violence, or encouraging it. I am just pointing out we can all call for calm until we are blue in the face (pun intended).The Police can threaten supporters with this, that, and the other. There is a lot of anger about right now. The Book should have been thrown at Liverpool today, not after the Final. There’s no semblance of any justice. That in my opinion makes retribution more likely than not. Liverpool have brought back the 1970s to football games, Well done you pathetic scouse twats.

Then it's not their fault!

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby zabbadabbado » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:34 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
zabbadabbado wrote:Older supporters will call for calm.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Then it's not their fault!
zabbadabbado
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: KDB

Postby Bear60 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:50 am

I don't think retribution is the answer we somehow need to show them up for what they are maybe give their team bus a heartwarming welcome by applauding them for their victory over us at Anfield I know this will never happen but wouldn't that just show how classy we are and belittle them can't believe how I have changed as I have got older because as a youngster I would have wanted revenge
Bear60
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum