***Official Match Thread | City v United | Sat 7 Apr 18***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ***Official Match Thread | City v United | Sat 7 Apr 18*

Postby Justified logic » Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:29 pm

City64 wrote:That fucking little gob shite Hereira captured on film spitting at the City badge . Fucking little horrible rag cunt .

Keep it classy United
Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:24 pm

Justified logic wrote:
City64 wrote:That fucking little gob shite Hereira captured on film spitting at the City badge . Fucking little horrible rag cunt .

Keep it classy United

And Liverpool - utter fucking scum the pair of them. Although the dippers have just inched ahead in the race.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Justified logic » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:23 pm

Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:
Justified logic wrote:

Keep it classy United

And Liverpool - utter fucking scum the pair of them. Although the dippers have just inched ahead in the race.

Scummy United players, Scummy Liverpool followers. Shit. Imagine a club that had them combined!
Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Blue In Bolton » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:50 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:I noticed a lot of our players walking over to the ref at the end of the game to shake hands with him. What on God's green earth is that all about? Fucking arseholes.

I noticed Company wasn't one of them. Instead he gave him the pointed finger, said a few choice words and then walked past him.

Vinny knew the score, the whole club should now.

He was first up if I remember. He should've clocked the bent bastard. I think he's reffed 5 Derbies now and we've lost 4 and drawn 1.

Is that right? 5 derbies and we have lost 4 with this nob refereeing!! Somebody from the club needs to shout from the rooftops about this.
Blue In Bolton
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: David White

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:06 pm

Blue In Bolton wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:I noticed a lot of our players walking over to the ref at the end of the game to shake hands with him. What on God's green earth is that all about? Fucking arseholes.

I noticed Company wasn't one of them. Instead he gave him the pointed finger, said a few choice words and then walked past him.

Vinny knew the score, the whole club should now.

He was first up if I remember. He should've clocked the bent bastard. I think he's reffed 5 Derbies now and we've lost 4 and drawn 1.

Is that right? 5 derbies and we have lost 4 with this nob refereeing!! Somebody from the club needs to shout from the rooftops about this.

From very early on I noticed a trend of him letting Rags tackles go and blowing if we even got close to theirs, also breaking play up when we wanted to break away. In fact, I'm sure I even mentioned it in the 'Ref Watch' thread after only about 15 minutes. It was happening all game but not as noticeable as we scored but it was still there. I was fuming from the off and his actions just got me more enraged. The wife was down the hill in garden and came running back, I was that loud.

The 2nd half looked so blatant as his tactics started to work and the players knew exactly what was going on. You could see them getting more and more incensed at his actions which eventually led them to losing it. Fuck me, even Jesus blew his top!

We can all say that we lost the game for whatever reason but this cunt had a massive affect on the game. To the point where he was even interfering with our play by standing in our lines of play.

I may watch it back to see how many soft could they had compared to the hard fouls not given to us, such as the Aguero and Sterling ones; and didn't Sane get a snack in the face? But will I need to, I think I seen enough the first time.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum