raheem sterling

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: raheem sterling

Postby Hazy2 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:27 am

when Raheem scores the winner on Wed night the knockers are done and finished. Team player working for the team. His crime leaving Liarpool and joining City.
Hazy2
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6212
Joined: Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:34 am
Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Re: raheem sterling

Postby City64 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:24 pm

https://twitter.com/City_Watch/status/1 ... 3434173440
Maureen sticking the knife into Raheem , what an utter horrible cunt !
Not really here
User avatar
City64
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6174
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:02 pm
Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: raheem sterling

Postby Dameerto » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:29 pm

City64 wrote:https://twitter.com/City_Watch/status/1018230433434173440
Maureen sticking the knife into Raheem , what an utter horrible cunt !

Not sure how that fucker can pipe up after today's game - Sterling with movement off the ball offering himself up to team mates for a pass - Rashford being marshalled by his own team mates telling him what to do (because he has no anticipation) - and Rashford STILL not doing it. If anyone can come away from today's game and claim Rashford should be played ahead of Sterling then they need a straight jacket.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
User avatar
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games
 
Posts: 17037
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:08 pm
Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Re: raheem sterling

Postby Outcast » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:37 pm

Dameerto wrote:
City64 wrote:https://twitter.com/City_Watch/status/1018230433434173440
Maureen sticking the knife into Raheem , what an utter horrible cunt !

Not sure how that fucker can pipe up after today's game - Sterling with movement off the ball offering himself up to team mates for a pass - Rashford being marshalled by his own team mates telling him what to do (because he has no anticipation) - and Rashford STILL not doing it. If anyone can come away from today's game and claim Rashford should be played ahead of Sterling then they need a straight jacket.


Danny Welbeck lol, didnt he you him to Arsenal? Well if Rashford is in great condition, why the fuck you didnt play him more often? Thats the motivational speech sorted for the rags games.
Outcast
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:33 pm
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Re: raheem sterling

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:49 pm

I thought he was poor today, not because he was off his game but because he looked absolutely fucked. He's given his all this tournament against a constant slagging from every know-nowt cunt and whilst the Rag and greedy cunts in the team won't even pass him the ball, yet he always looks for them.

I've enjoyed this tournament but I'm glad our input has finished. I've found myself battering any of these know-nowts on a constant basis and if it went on I know it's be punches rather than verbal.

Raheem should come home pleased at what he has achieved and get his mind sorted for the season ahead. It's a big season for is and we'll need Raheem to be at his best.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
User avatar
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision
 
Posts: 34525
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:14 am
Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Re: raheem sterling

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:27 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:I thought he was poor today, not because he was off his game but because he looked absolutely fucked. He's given his all this tournament against a constant slagging from every know-nowt cunt and whilst the Rag and greedy cunts in the team won't even pass him the ball, yet he always looks for them.

I've enjoyed this tournament but I'm glad our input has finished. I've found myself battering any of these know-nowts on a constant basis and if it went on I know it's be punches rather than verbal.

Raheem should come home pleased at what he has achieved and get his mind sorted for the season ahead. It's a big season for is and we'll need Raheem to be at his best.


i was out today but just watched the game and that's exactly how I saw it. And now I just read something from Jose having a go at him. That's rich coming from a manager who has done such a great job demotivating Rasford all season.

To hear Hoddle today was unbelievably annoying. Him and the commentator were digging into Raheem in the 2nd minute it was staggering.They just cannot help themselves. Shame that Raheem wasnt really at it today but then Rash comes on and did his usual whole lot of nothing.... yet again but somehow Hoddle found time, many times, to praise him for his excellent runs ( not as good as Sterling makes imo) amd once I think he looked in the right direction and got praise for that.

That moment Loftus Cheek went into the area and laid the ball to him only to find him asleep didn't really get a mention!!!! I am surprised my telly is still in one piece.
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash
 
Posts: 10355
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:42 pm

Re: raheem sterling

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:20 pm

Douglas Higginbottom wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:I thought he was poor today, not because he was off his game but because he looked absolutely fucked. He's given his all this tournament against a constant slagging from every know-nowt cunt and whilst the Rag and greedy cunts in the team won't even pass him the ball, yet he always looks for them.

I've enjoyed this tournament but I'm glad our input has finished. I've found myself battering any of these know-nowts on a constant basis and if it went on I know it's be punches rather than verbal.

Raheem should come home pleased at what he has achieved and get his mind sorted for the season ahead. It's a big season for is and we'll need Raheem to be at his best.


i was out today but just watched the game and that's exactly how I saw it. And now I just read something from Jose having a go at him. That's rich coming from a manager who has done such a great job demotivating Rasford all season.

To hear Hoddle today was unbelievably annoying. Him and the commentator were digging into Raheem in the 2nd minute it was staggering.They just cannot help themselves. Shame that Raheem wasnt really at it today but then Rash comes on and did his usual whole lot of nothing.... yet again but somehow Hoddle found time, many times, to praise him for his excellent runs ( not as good as Sterling makes imo) amd once I think he looked in the right direction and got praise for that.

That moment Loftus Cheek went into the area and laid the ball to him only to find him asleep didn't really get a mention!!!! I am surprised my telly is still in one piece.

Hodle has not only been sold the narrative, he's sold his soul to it. Every Spurs player can do no wrong, Rag or Dipper, yet the less fancied teams receive his wrath. Hoddle is a God-botherer, yet he decides to get paid for being an absolute cunt. Surely he cannot believe what he spouts, only there for his bitterness.

Oh, and fuck me, the mighty Gareth Southgate outdid his times, with only a few months prep.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
User avatar
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision
 
Posts: 34525
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:14 am
Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Re: raheem sterling

Postby Mase » Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:51 am

Hoddle is the fuckin weirdo that managed to get convinced by a random woman off the street she could use voodoo magic to help him win a tournament with England. Never forget the man is a mug.
Mase
Alan Oakes' 668 Games
 
Posts: 17655
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: raheem sterling

Postby Outcast » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:16 am

I'm contemplating writing to ITV and the FA an official complaint concerning Hoddle's unnoticed behaviour on national screen, all I hear Hoddle talk about is kids, he's obsessed with kids especially the ones at City.
Outcast
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:33 pm
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Beefymcfc, Bluemoon4610, carolina-blue, Cocacolajojo, craigmcfc, Dubciteh, Google [Bot], Hutch's Shoulder, johnny crossan, johnnyondioline, Majestic-12 [Bot], Nigels Tackle, Slim, Spurge, Yukscore and 131 guests