raheem sterling

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: raheem sterling

Postby Justified logic » Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:13 pm

Mase wrote:
PrezIke wrote:
Mase wrote:Absolutely love Raza, and at one point I think I was the only one that defended him on here.

Love you too, but you're surly taking the piss with this comment mate :)

Not at all mate. I remember being in a bar in France when we went on a skiing holiday two seasons ago and we were watching the Carling Cup final, and Sterling was getting abuse from a group of Liverpool "fans" (not a Scouse accent between them) and eventually I stood up and offered them all out. Literally not one accepted the offer and they went back to being the cowards they are. I absolutely love the kid

lol Big Man
Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Mase » Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:21 pm

Justified logic wrote:
Mase wrote:
PrezIke wrote:
Mase wrote:Absolutely love Raza, and at one point I think I was the only one that defended him on here.

Love you too, but you're surly taking the piss with this comment mate :)

Not at all mate. I remember being in a bar in France when we went on a skiing holiday two seasons ago and we were watching the Carling Cup final, and Sterling was getting abuse from a group of Liverpool "fans" (not a Scouse accent between them) and eventually I stood up and offered them all out. Literally not one accepted the offer and they went back to being the cowards they are. I absolutely love the kid

lol Big Man

Not at all. Just showing the (stupid) lengths I'd have gone to at the time to defend him.

Probably slightly better than digging someone out over the internet like a soft cunt tho
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby city72 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:26 pm

But this love in is fuckin embarrassing now. Especially as it was the thick English twats that were digging him out for the last two years. It's embarrassing.

Goes to show football fans are the thickest of the lot when it comes to sports.

And one of the many reasons I don't support England.
city72
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester city

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:35 pm

But this love in is fuckin embarrassing now. Especially as it was the thick English twats that were digging him out for the last two years. It's embarrassing.

Ahem, there were plenty who supported Sterling, you may not have noticed though as he was covering for Kolarov.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Mase » Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:12 am

Beefymcfc wrote:

Ahem, there were plenty who supported Sterling, you may not have noticed though as he was covering for Kolarov.

People may have supported him but they kept quiet and didn't defend him. Two different things.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:16 am

Mase wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

People may have supported him but they kept quiet and didn't defend him. Two different things.

Watch on youtube.com
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Mase » Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:19 am

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
Mase wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

Watch on youtube.com

Similar to you and Mahrez isn't it.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:29 am

Not even remotely close. I always had faith in Sterling, as did plenty on here and they weren't shy about saying it.

I defend Mahrez and anyone I see being overly critised, I've also said that I had my reservations about his signing and still do.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Mase » Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:35 am

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:Not even remotely close. I always had faith in Sterling, as did plenty on here and they weren't shy about saying it.

I defend Mahrez and anyone I see being overly critised, I've also said that I had my reservations about his signing and still do.

I literally remember you having to show his stats for finishing to prove he wasn't as crap as people on here were making out.

You absolutely love Mahrez don't lie. You have an Algeria shirt with his name on the back. You've his poster on your wall. You walk in to the barbers and say "I'll have Mehrez please pal".
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:36 am

Mase wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:Not even remotely close. I always had faith in Sterling, as did plenty on here and they weren't shy about saying it.

I literally remember you having to show his stats for finishing to prove he wasn't as crap as people on here were making out.

You absolutely love Mahrez don't lie. You have an Algeria shirt with his name on the back. You've his poster on your wall. You walk in to the barbers and say "I'll have Mehrez please pal".

You forgot my Mahrez tatoo ;)
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Mase » Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:46 am

Mase wrote:

You forgot my Mahrez tatoo ;)

I was going to say Mahrez is the type of person to get a tattoo of himself on himself.....then I remembered Sanè :lol:

Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby BlueinBosnia » Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:57 am

Good grief. I'd forgotten all about that. What's the land mass over his right kidney? Can't work out if it's a poor rendering of England or South America. I'm pretty sure the one on the left is Senegal.
"Ferguson. Žvaka kurac."
(Ferguson. Chewing-gum cock.)
Old man in a bar in rural Bosnia.
BlueinBosnia
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Team Bridge

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:02 am

BlueinBosnia wrote:Good grief. I'd forgotten all about that. What's the land mass over his right kidney? Can't work out if it's a poor rendering of England or South America. I'm pretty sure the one on the left is Senegal.

Supposed to be Germany shirely
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Mase » Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:12 am

BlueinBosnia wrote:Good grief. I'd forgotten all about that. What's the land mass over his right kidney? Can't work out if it's a poor rendering of England or South America. I'm pretty sure the one on the left is Senegal.

I think it's Bury, but can't be sure 100%
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby BlueinBosnia » Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:39 am

Nah, that looks like this (according to a travel agency in Tirana in 2013):

"Ferguson. Žvaka kurac."
BlueinBosnia
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Mase » Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:49 am

Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby bigblue » Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:59 pm

Pretty sure it's the beautiful state of New Jersey
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby mr_nool » Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:34 pm

BlueinBosnia wrote:

Nah, that looks like this (according to a travel agency in Tirana in 2013):

I'm amazed the Albanian travel agency didn't show the DDR half. Surely they thought the BRD was just another American state?
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby mr_nool » Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:35 pm

And to mase: I've always sucked Raheem's cock loud and proud.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby BlueinBosnia » Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:44 pm

mr_nool wrote:
BlueinBosnia wrote:Nah, that looks like this (according to a travel agency in Tirana in 2013):

I'm amazed the Albanian travel agency didn't show the DDR half. Surely they thought the BRD was just another American state?

I reckon that had gone up in the preceding decade, as the sign wasn't faded at all and had been made using technology not available in Albania when the DDR existed. Plus, virtually nobody was allowed out of Albania during that time, so there weren't any high street travel agencies before the late '80s, when Germany reunified.

I think it's more likely the case of someone who owns a travel agency literally not knowing even the most basic things about the outside world. Which is pretty much the height of irony.
"Ferguson. Žvaka kurac."
BlueinBosnia
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum