raheem sterling

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: raheem sterling

Postby Hazy2 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:27 am

when Raheem scores the winner on Wed night the knockers are done and finished. Team player working for the team. His crime leaving Liarpool and joining City.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby City64 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:24 pm

https://twitter.com/City_Watch/status/1 ... 3434173440
Maureen sticking the knife into Raheem , what an utter horrible cunt !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Dameerto » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:29 pm

City64 wrote:https://twitter.com/City_Watch/status/1018230433434173440

Not sure how that fucker can pipe up after today's game - Sterling with movement off the ball offering himself up to team mates for a pass - Rashford being marshalled by his own team mates telling him what to do (because he has no anticipation) - and Rashford STILL not doing it. If anyone can come away from today's game and claim Rashford should be played ahead of Sterling then they need a straight jacket.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Outcast » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:37 pm

Dameerto wrote:
City64 wrote:https://twitter.com/City_Watch/status/1018230433434173440

Not sure how that fucker can pipe up after today's game - Sterling with movement off the ball offering himself up to team mates for a pass - Rashford being marshalled by his own team mates telling him what to do (because he has no anticipation) - and Rashford STILL not doing it. If anyone can come away from today's game and claim Rashford should be played ahead of Sterling then they need a straight jacket.

Danny Welbeck lol, didnt he you him to Arsenal? Well if Rashford is in great condition, why the fuck you didnt play him more often? Thats the motivational speech sorted for the rags games.
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:49 pm

I thought he was poor today, not because he was off his game but because he looked absolutely fucked. He's given his all this tournament against a constant slagging from every know-nowt cunt and whilst the Rag and greedy cunts in the team won't even pass him the ball, yet he always looks for them.

I've enjoyed this tournament but I'm glad our input has finished. I've found myself battering any of these know-nowts on a constant basis and if it went on I know it's be punches rather than verbal.

Raheem should come home pleased at what he has achieved and get his mind sorted for the season ahead. It's a big season for is and we'll need Raheem to be at his best.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:27 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:I thought he was poor today, not because he was off his game but because he looked absolutely fucked. He's given his all this tournament against a constant slagging from every know-nowt cunt and whilst the Rag and greedy cunts in the team won't even pass him the ball, yet he always looks for them.

I've enjoyed this tournament but I'm glad our input has finished. I've found myself battering any of these know-nowts on a constant basis and if it went on I know it's be punches rather than verbal.

Raheem should come home pleased at what he has achieved and get his mind sorted for the season ahead. It's a big season for is and we'll need Raheem to be at his best.

i was out today but just watched the game and that's exactly how I saw it. And now I just read something from Jose having a go at him. That's rich coming from a manager who has done such a great job demotivating Rasford all season.

To hear Hoddle today was unbelievably annoying. Him and the commentator were digging into Raheem in the 2nd minute it was staggering.They just cannot help themselves. Shame that Raheem wasnt really at it today but then Rash comes on and did his usual whole lot of nothing.... yet again but somehow Hoddle found time, many times, to praise him for his excellent runs ( not as good as Sterling makes imo) amd once I think he looked in the right direction and got praise for that.

That moment Loftus Cheek went into the area and laid the ball to him only to find him asleep didn't really get a mention!!!! I am surprised my telly is still in one piece.
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:20 pm

Douglas Higginbottom wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:I thought he was poor today, not because he was off his game but because he looked absolutely fucked. He's given his all this tournament against a constant slagging from every know-nowt cunt and whilst the Rag and greedy cunts in the team won't even pass him the ball, yet he always looks for them.

i was out today but just watched the game and that's exactly how I saw it. And now I just read something from Jose having a go at him. That's rich coming from a manager who has done such a great job demotivating Rasford all season.

To hear Hoddle today was unbelievably annoying. Him and the commentator were digging into Raheem in the 2nd minute it was staggering.They just cannot help themselves. Shame that Raheem wasnt really at it today but then Rash comes on and did his usual whole lot of nothing.... yet again but somehow Hoddle found time, many times, to praise him for his excellent runs ( not as good as Sterling makes imo) amd once I think he looked in the right direction and got praise for that.

That moment Loftus Cheek went into the area and laid the ball to him only to find him asleep didn't really get a mention!!!! I am surprised my telly is still in one piece.

Hodle has not only been sold the narrative, he's sold his soul to it. Every Spurs player can do no wrong, Rag or Dipper, yet the less fancied teams receive his wrath. Hoddle is a God-botherer, yet he decides to get paid for being an absolute cunt. Surely he cannot believe what he spouts, only there for his bitterness.

Oh, and fuck me, the mighty Gareth Southgate outdid his times, with only a few months prep.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Mase » Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:51 am

Hoddle is the fuckin weirdo that managed to get convinced by a random woman off the street she could use voodoo magic to help him win a tournament with England. Never forget the man is a mug.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Outcast » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:16 am

I'm contemplating writing to ITV and the FA an official complaint concerning Hoddle's unnoticed behaviour on national screen, all I hear Hoddle talk about is kids, he's obsessed with kids especially the ones at City.
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby johnny crossan » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:15 am

johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby john@staustell » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:12 am

Outcast wrote:I'm contemplating writing to ITV and the FA an official complaint concerning Hoddle's unnoticed behaviour on national screen, all I hear Hoddle talk about is kids, he's obsessed with kids especially the ones at City.

Good luck with that.

I think the gist is that having repeatedly failed miserably managing adults with Eileen, he found a little niche coaching children in the south of France (I think). Nice work if you can get it.

So he has a sort of soft spot for youth. Even if he does talk shit
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby johnny crossan » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:38 pm

an example of the lowest form of Telegraph hack life - Steve Brenner in Chicago - pretty close to Raz's agent Aidy Ward tho'
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:49 pm

johnny crossan wrote:

an example of the lowest form of Telegraph hack life - Steve Brenner in Chicago - pretty close to Raz's agent Aidy Ward tho'

Fucking hell, obviously the slow news day so let's hit on Sterling for clicks. Again, know-nothing twats who use One of our players to create a response.

Glad nobody has bitten, only fools believe this shit.

My main priority is Sterling for City and not one Blue can complain about that in the big scheme of things. Second comes England and as an objective view I'd say he did as well as could be expected for the team around him and the position he played. Let's face it, he was central to the play, confirmed when he left the field of play.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby johnny crossan » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:00 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:

Fucking hell, obviously the slow news day so let's hit on Sterling for clicks. Again, know-nothing twats who use One of our players to create a response.

My main priority is Sterling for City and not one Blue can complain about that in the big scheme of things. Second comes England and as an objective view I'd say he did as well as could be expected for the team around him and the position he played. Let's face it, he was central to the play, confirmed when he left the field of play.
note their flattering picture too
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby City64 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:02 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:

I will just rewrite this shit for this total cunt of a Telegraph employee .........

Raheem Sterling had to play out of position with a bunch of retards who didn't have a clue what they were supposed to do under a clueless England manager Gareth Southgate . Raheem meanwhile is now back at his club the Champions of England Manchester City in the hands of the worlds best coach Pep Guardiola who gets the very best out of him and plays him in his rightful and best position .

I thank you !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:19 pm

It's wierd with Raheem as I don't usually feel the need to defend our players, they can do that themselves by the way they play and the way they act off the pitch. With Raheem it's a different matter because you know the Dipper/Rag hatred has gone beyond the norm and it's tantamount bullying. Now I'll defend him with gusto and if anybody starts (had Rag and Dipper in car this week) then they're getting it both barrels as know-nowt cunts. It went very quiet.

But why should I have to?

The Dippers have done a real job on him and as far as I'm concerned, they can all go and burn over their own candles. The Rags that are jumping on the bandwagon can also burn on the wreaths they lay.

No interest in the cunts and never feel the need to be polite in their ignorance.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby johnny crossan » Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:51 pm

johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Wooders » Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:06 pm

Bloody hell that made me feel a bit emotional for some mad reason - getting old clearly, jumpers for goal posts hmmmm isn’t it?
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Postby CTID Hants » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:42 am

johnny crossan wrote:

I'm guessing Barry's son from his looks and voice.

A million views for that video too
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby City64 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:51 am

CTID Hants wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:

I'm guessing Barry's son from his looks and voice.

A million views for that video too

Boxing promoter , prob wants to represent Raheem in some capacity ? Wouldn't be a bad idea in the circumstances , Hearn certainly knows how the media operates !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum