raheem sterling

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: raheem sterling

Postby bigblue » Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:35 am

RAHEEM STERLING HES TOP OF THE LEAGUE
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby PeterParker » Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:40 am

Nigels Tackle wrote:
PeterParker wrote:A travesty if they give it to that fucker instead of Raheem.
Remember that Sterling might win 6 domestic trophies with City in one year and two months compared to zero won by Salah & Van Cunt, the last two Poty winners.

if that fucker had been lining up along side laporte we'd have won the league by now and be looking forward to an 'easy' cl 1/2 final.....
raheem is fucking top notch but vvd would have taken us to the next level. gutted we didn't sign him.

I do not agree. He is a good player, but they are making him like he is Beckenbauer. He is a good defender, but his is not the best player in the league.

I am trying to remember did any of our player won the POTY in the new era? Like ever?
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:21 am

Nigels Tackle wrote:
PeterParker wrote:A travesty if they give it to that fucker instead of Raheem.
Remember that Sterling might win 6 domestic trophies with City in one year and two months compared to zero won by Salah & Van Cunt, the last two Poty winners.

if that fucker had been lining up along side laporte we'd have won the league by now and be looking forward to an 'easy' cl 1/2 final.....
raheem is fucking top notch but vvd would have taken us to the next level. gutted we didn't sign him.

Laporte was his alternative though, we were never signing both. Considering age, I think we got the better deal.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum