***mcfc v lfc cl 1/4 final 2 leg official match thread***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ***mcfc v lfc cl 1/4 final 2 leg official match thread**

Postby iwasthere2012 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:44 pm

City64 wrote:I’m slowly feeling a bit better after last nights latest daylight robbery , our lads looked seriously tired both physically and mentally the last 25 mins or so . Some good news ......... several LFC supporters coaches got smashed up to fuck and a “few” scouse cunts got a hiding inside the Etihad , small mercy I know but it makes me feel better CTID MCFC will be back and back as Champions of England . As for the scouse cunts it’s going to be their year yet again !
Those that laff last laff the longest just remember ;-)

I thought the same. I think we looked drained. I fear that psychologically it has taken it's toll.

As for the smashing of the coaches. Hard to feel sorry for them, you reap what you sow, but this way madness lies.
It's the first step back to the dark ages of football.
You can expect it to be reciprocated with interest next time we're in Liverpool, and so on an so forth.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby City64 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:06 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:
City64 wrote:I’m slowly feeling a bit better after last nights latest daylight robbery , our lads looked seriously tired both physically and mentally the last 25 mins or so . Some good news ......... several LFC supporters coaches got smashed up to fuck and a “few” scouse cunts got a hiding inside the Etihad , small mercy I know but it makes me feel better CTID MCFC will be back and back as Champions of England . As for the scouse cunts it’s going to be their year yet again !

I thought the same. I think we looked drained. I fear that psychologically it has taken it's toll.

As for the smashing of the coaches. Hard to feel sorry for them, you reap what you sow, but this way madness lies.
You can expect it to be reciprocated with interest next time we're in Liverpool, and so on an so forth.

True pal but it wasn’t there fault .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:26 pm

Just read what People had to say on his sending off and cannot understand why the ref would do that for such an innocuous statement by Pep. I watched the players come off at half-time and it was them who were questioning the ref, Pep then comes into the pitch to get them away and aims his statement at the ref, looking back on a couple of occasions until he enters the tunnel.

At no time was he aggressive or in the ref's face so I find it really hard to understand what the ref seen to come to such a decision.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby mr_nool » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:38 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:Just read what People had to say on his sending off and cannot understand why the ref would do that for such an innocuous statement by Pep. I watched the players come off at half-time and it was them who were questioning the ref, Pep then comes into the pitch to get them away and aims his statement at the ref, looking back on a couple of occasions until he enters the tunnel.

At no time was he aggressive or in the ref's face so I find it really hard to understand what the ref seen to come to such a decision.

I'm no expert on Spanish/Catalan gestures, but I think Pep's finger to the nose was a quite clear "we know what you're doing"/"we're in on your secret".
Still a bit harsh, but it adds to the context.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:43 pm

mr_nool wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:Just read what People had to say on his sending off and cannot understand why the ref would do that for such an innocuous statement by Pep. I watched the players come off at half-time and it was them who were questioning the ref, Pep then comes into the pitch to get them away and aims his statement at the ref, looking back on a couple of occasions until he enters the tunnel.

I'm no expert on Spanish/Catalan gestures, but I think Pep's finger to the nose was a quite clear "we know what you're doing"/"we're in on your secret".

Cheers mate, didn't see that.

So he got sent off for being honest. I get it now!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby PeterParker » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:55 pm

mr_nool wrote:

Maybe he said: Tu mama y tu padre son hermanos.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Justified logic » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:42 pm

City64 wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:

Can I just ask for confirmation that the people who had their coaches smashed were the same people who had attacked our team coach?
Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby City64 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:53 pm

Justified logic wrote:
City64 wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:

Can I just ask for confirmation that the people who had their coaches smashed were the same people who had attacked our team coach?

Ask Merseyside Police I wasn't there , and what a fucking stupid question !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC

Postby iwasthere2012 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:31 pm

Justified logic wrote:
City64 wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:

An eye for an eye leaves everyone blind.
That’s what I meant by this way madness lies.
It was always going to happen and it will get worse at there place next time.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby littlebig » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:55 pm

I would prefer to see City fans acting with class. Smashing up buses and people makes us look like Neanderthals.
littlebig
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Vinnie Kompany

Postby Shakermaker90 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:08 pm

The longer the game went on you could noticably sense fans giving up what little hope they had and it did seem to transmit it a bit to the players particularly in the 5-10 minute spell before their first goal. Glad to see I wasn't the only one who thought we looked knackered. TBH I think we've looked knackered for the last few games.

This article sums things up well for me, especially the last part:
https://www.otbfootball.net/manchester- ... lt-rotten/
Shakermaker90
De Michelis's Pace

Postby Nigels Tackle » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:22 pm

Shakermaker90 wrote:The longer the game went on you could noticably sense fans giving up what little hope they had and it did seem to transmit it a bit to the players particularly in the 5-10 minute spell before their first goal. Glad to see I wasn't the only one who thought we looked knackered. TBH I think we've looked knackered for the last few games.

This article sums things up well for me, especially the last part:
https://www.otbfootball.net/manchester- ... lt-rotten/

zero time for fans who think they are better than others
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby nottsblue » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:23 pm