Problems posting

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Problems posting

Postby CuteMancs » Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:41 pm

I usually treat my body like a temple. Last night I treated mine like a whorehouse above a liquor store next to a motherfucking Taco Bell.
CuteMancs
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: MCFC

Re: Problems posting

Postby freshie » Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:44 pm

Bilious comments from the rat munchers. I’d expect nothing less
freshie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby iwasthere2012 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:01 pm

You do great work CM, but I really can't bring myself top read it.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby City64 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:07 pm

They are shitting themselves, typical gobshite detestable scouse bastards . They just can’t help themselves can they ? Most despicable football club on this planet, those that have “obtained “ tickets for the city end deserve everything that is coming to them .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC

Postby Nigels Tackle » Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:16 pm

Im in their end and I’d imagine so are loads of reds I should be ok with my Dublin accent

@city64 - smack anyone with an irish accent. doesn't matter if they are blues as they are all cunts anyway.
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby City64 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:26 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:Im in their end and I’d imagine so are loads of reds I should be ok with my Dublin accent

@city64 - smack anyone with an irish accent. doesn't matter if they are blues as they are all cunts anyway.

Titter
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC

Postby zuricity » Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:17 pm

CuteMancs wrote:http://mancityfans.net/the-view-from-the-dippers/

Trying this from my phone.

Enjoy :)

Nice one.

SQL error is ( Structured Query Language error) SQL was given to the world by IBM for free , two English guys Tedd Codd and Chris Date were the major forces behind it initially. It's what made Oracle so big on the backs of IBM's stupidity..... I guess we are storing data in MYSQL which is a free Relational database , IBM's is DB2 and very expensive and MySQL ( or some derivative) will issue SQL errors ....

6-1 tonight lads :-)
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:38 pm

Thanks CM (I think!).

I’m not sure what they mean by the home ‘end’ as we will have 90%+ of the ground, obviously stuck in the 60s. The comments on Otter are not far off the mark atm, so just as well he is out:

We should target Otamendi. The amount of internal self-abuse is written on his face every time he gets beat. His only solutions?
1.Dive in and pray
2.Foul the fuck out of everyone
3.Spring forward on corners to make contact with ball to hit his meathead

For me, intelligent play exploits his problem with aggression. He might be the softest hard man I have ever seen play in the modern era.

This one sounds like a really nice guy: ‘Rinse and repeat in that fucking slime infested pit and fuck all the fawning lying media c*nts and bleating City whingebags who desecrated the name of 99% of those amazing Liverpudlians including my goodself and my grandkids who did fuck all untoward last Wednesday night along Arkles lane and Anfield Road. May they all fucking rot in the pit of their own mercenary greed and/or sychophancy…Hate the bastards with the very deepest of loathing.’

I fear this will be correct though: ‘They’ll get hit on the counter again and again. 3-1 to the reds’
Hutch's Shoulder
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City of course

Postby nottsblue » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:37 pm

Hutch's Shoulder wrote:Thanks CM (I think!).

I’m not sure what they mean by the home ‘end’ as we will have 90%+ of the ground, obviously stuck in the 60s. The comments on Otter are not far off the mark atm, so just as well he is out:

We should target Otamendi. The amount of internal self-abuse is written on his face every time he gets beat. His only solutions?
1.Dive in and pray
2.Foul the fuck out of everyone
3.Spring forward on corners to make contact with ball to hit his meathead

For me, intelligent play exploits his problem with aggression. He might be the softest hard man I have ever seen play in the modern era.

This one sounds like a really nice guy: ‘Rinse and repeat in that fucking slime infested pit and fuck all the fawning lying media c*nts and bleating City whingebags who desecrated the name of 99% of those amazing Liverpudlians including my goodself and my grandkids who did fuck all untoward last Wednesday night along Arkles lane and Anfield Road. May they all fucking rot in the pit of their own mercenary greed and/or sychophancy…Hate the bastards with the very deepest of loathing.’

I fear this will be correct though: ‘They’ll get hit on the counter again and again. 3-1 to the reds’

That last post sums up the dippers perfectly.

Cheets CM for wading through two lots of dipper comments and one lot of rag ones in a week. A herculean effort, you deserve a medal
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Return to The Maine Football forum