Chumps League can do one

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Chumps League can do one

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:38 am

BlueinBosnia wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
Original Dub wrote:
Tokyo Blue wrote:Wasn't sure where to put this, but here it is anyway.

https://twitter.com/PrestwichBlue/statu ... 7451034625

Sure, it's obvious to everyone except for LookNigel.

It's an absolute disgrace that in the halls of UEFA we are thought of as an 'Absolute disgrace'! How can they get so feverish over such a thing and for an auditor to get so passionate (we all know they are miserable fucks) just shows how the G14 have got them into a frenzy when it comes to our club.

What I'm most concerned about is, considering UEFA's recent problems in terms of transparency, how an auditor (who in their case should almost certainly be 'independent') got invited to such an event in the first place...

To be honest mate, I'm not sure if there's any truth in the article. It states that it was a dinner for the nation's media (not European) with added guests. Why the fuck would UEFA send an auditor to such a thing, and, as you say, somebody who is supposed to be independent and impartial? Put it one way, if it was what was reported then that auditor will no longer be working for UEFA and will almost certainly be finding it hard to find further employment.

If it did happen then I reckon it was just one of the Sky 4 fanboys pissed up and pretending to be somebody else. Either way, he's a sad little cunt!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby BlueinBosnia » Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:09 am

Beefymcfc wrote:
BlueinBosnia wrote:What I'm most concerned about is, considering UEFA's recent problems in terms of transparency, how an auditor (who in their case should almost certainly be 'independent') got invited to such an event in the first place...

To be honest mate, I'm not sure if there's any truth in the article. It states that it was a dinner for the nation's media (not European) with added guests. Why the fuck would UEFA send an auditor to such a thing, and, as you say, somebody who is supposed to be independent and impartial? Put it one way, if it was what was reported then that auditor will no longer be working for UEFA and will almost certainly be finding it hard to find further employment.

If it did happen then I reckon it was just one of the Sky 4 fanboys pissed up and pretending to be somebody else. Either way, he's a sad little cunt!

I think there'll be truth in it. I'm guessing they got tickets due to their auditing work, or got the UEFA auditing gig due to pre-existing connections in the football world.
"Ferguson. Žvaka kurac."
(Ferguson. Chewing-gum cock.)
Old man in a bar in rural Bosnia.
BlueinBosnia
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Team Bridge

Postby Mase » Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:11 am

Can't wait for Uefa to crumble. Scum.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Nigels Tackle » Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:26 am

Beefymcfc wrote:
BlueinBosnia wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
Original Dub wrote:
Tokyo Blue wrote:Wasn't sure where to put this, but here it is anyway.

https://twitter.com/PrestwichBlue/statu ... 7451034625

Sure, it's obvious to everyone except for LookNigel.

It's an absolute disgrace that in the halls of UEFA we are thought of as an 'Absolute disgrace'! How can they get so feverish over such a thing and for an auditor to get so passionate (we all know they are miserable fucks) just shows how the G14 have got them into a frenzy when it comes to our club.

What I'm most concerned about is, considering UEFA's recent problems in terms of transparency, how an auditor (who in their case should almost certainly be 'independent') got invited to such an event in the first place...

not like private eye to make stuff up...
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum