*** spuds v city *** official match thread

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: *** spuds v city *** official match thread

Postby Piccsnumberoneblue » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:11 pm

What a performance. I fall firmly into the camp we have not become a poor side overnight. We have been royally fucked up the ass by referees in the last three games. The first at Klanfield was bad enough, but the Sane, offside decision is one of the most disgraceful I've ever seen in 44 years of watching City. That stands and I still believe we would have gone through on Tuesday.
Super stuff tonight. What a response.
City and sniffing knickers.
Come on Blues.
Piccsnumberoneblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Us

Postby branny » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:06 am

zuricity wrote:
branny wrote:When Raheem sorts his finishing out we'll have some player on our hands. The rest of his game is bang on.

don’t want to disappoint you but, he is 23 and if he doesn’t have it now, he never will.

He still has time to improve. Let's see what else Pep can do with him. I think he'll sort him out.
Balotelli......that's a brilliant finish.
branny
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: God's own club
My favourite player is: Tueart

Postby City64 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:12 am

Piccsnumberoneblue wrote:What a performance. I fall firmly into the camp we have not become a poor side overnight. We have been royally fucked up the ass by referees in the last three games. The first at Klanfield was bad enough, but the Sane, offside decision is one of the most disgraceful I've ever seen in 44 years of watching City. That stands and I still believe we would have gone through on Tuesday.

Nice post pal nail on the head ! 3 huge games royally shafted by corrupt footballing heirachy with a bit of shite defending thrown in . Last night showed again how good we are against a very good team who haven't lost at home since late last year , ref was fair and decent level playing field .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Nigels Tackle » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:19 am

City64 wrote:
Piccsnumberoneblue wrote:What a performance. I fall firmly into the camp we have not become a poor side overnight. We have been royally fucked up the ass by referees in the last three games. The first at Klanfield was bad enough, but the Sane, offside decision is one of the most disgraceful I've ever seen in 44 years of watching City. That stands and I still believe we would have gone through on Tuesday.

Nice post pal nail on the head ! 3 huge games royally shafted by corrupt footballing heirachy with a bit of shite defending thrown in . Last night showed again how good we are against a very good team who haven't lost at home since late last year , ref was fair and decent level playing field .

we were in full control from kick off
i was disappointed that we only scored 3 because we had several ‘easy’ chances that went begging.
interesting being in amongst the spurs fans because they thought moss gave us everything
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby zuricity » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:23 am

City64 wrote:

Let‘s be honest here, the chumps league group games are not really worth anything , unless like city , you are drawn in a group of death ( one of eight groups).

The chumps league only gets interesting at the knock out stage and for one reason or another we didn‘t get it right this year . Perhaps next time.

It‘s nice to nip over to Munich for a couple of days though in the autumn.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:11 am

Nigels Tackle wrote:
City64 wrote:

i was disappointed that we only scored 3 because we had several ‘easy’ chances that went begging.
interesting being in amongst the spurs fans because they thought moss gave us everything

Just saw the highlights (as Im in Kazakhstan , yep , Kazakhstan’!) and what a performance ! Great response to the shit fest week of hell we had !
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Outcast » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:40 am

I'm I being ungrateful and selfish here for wishing the following:

1- I can't rest my mind and enjoy our wins wholeheartedly until the dippers are knocked out of chimps league, I'm still bitter and cant get over losing to them and sick of the over the top praise from media glossing over our achievements

2- Another defeat(s) to the rags; Probably by a small plucky team and a shit performance by their donkey progba and the media will stop praising them. One lucky or should say gifted sencond half performance and they're better than us; really????

Great performance last night, back on track and nullified any spuds ambition for next season
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:05 pm

Well pleased with that performance against a top four team. Have to admit a bit ashamed of being defeatist prior to the game, put that down to the media bombardment against us. It helps when you don’t get fucked by the officials too.
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Denis Law's Backheel

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire

Postby mr_nool » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:18 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:
City64 wrote:

Just saw the highlights (as Im in Kazakhstan , yep , Kazakhstan’!) and what a performance ! Great response to the shit fest week of hell we had !

Say hi to Ant!
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby Original Dub » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:20 pm

Saul Goodman wrote:
Original Dub wrote:
Saul Goodman wrote:
Mase wrote:Why’s he not been booked for diving there?

Because it was a pen and Vinnie kicked his foot

You come out with hit after hit don't you?

Dont be mad because the ref is in our favor and you have nothing to complain about

You really are the thickest cunt on this board, aren't you?

You do know that when you post something on here, it stays posted? You can't delete it... which means every fucking stupid post you have made is there for every one to see.

You absolute bell end.

And stop interacting with phips pretending you're two different posters.

It's fucking embarrassing.
Original Dub

Postby Outcast » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:54 pm

Original Dub wrote:
Saul Goodman wrote:
Original Dub wrote:
Saul Goodman wrote:
Mase wrote:Why’s he not been booked for diving there?

Because it was a pen and Vinnie kicked his foot

You come out with hit after hit don't you?

Dont be mad because the ref is in our favor and you have nothing to complain about

You really are the thickest cunt on this board, aren't you?

You do know that when you post something on here, it stays posted? You can't delete it... which means every fucking stupid post you have made is there for every one to see.

You absolute bell end.

And stop interacting with phips pretending you're two different posters.

It's fucking embarrassing.

Its funny how the media dismissed our dodgy refreeing claims when we had decisions going against us in our last 3 defeats, we've been told to suck it up and stop making excuses. Are we supposed to feel guilty for a decision going our way for once? On balance they should had a player sent off for dangerous tackle but I dont see the media clinging into that part? Now they know what it feels like to have decisions called incorrectly. Either way we deserved to win and don't think that decision would have made the difference to the final outcome.
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:25 pm

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=F5u6e0gyvfA

Ian Cheesemans Vlog, it’s worth a look
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Denis Law's Backheel

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum