leroy sane pfa ypoty

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: leroy sane pfa ypoty

Postby Proelia » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:22 am

poor for the last two months for us and useless everytime for germany hardly surprising
Proelia
Negouai's Red Cards
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:17 pm
Supporter of: Manchester city
My favourite player is: Sergio Aguero

Re: leroy sane pfa ypoty

Postby Mase » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:32 am

I'll probably get the blame for this.
Mase
Alan Oakes' 668 Games
 
Posts: 17908
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: leroy sane pfa ypoty

Postby Original Dub » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:45 am

Mase wrote:I'll probably get the blame for this.


You fucking definitely had SOMETHING to do with it!
Something could get pretty rotten in the state of Swampland. . . it could just turn out even better than a particularly gory episode of "I, Claudius".
The only thing more entertaining will be our football..
User avatar
Original Dub
Alan Oakes' 668 Games
 
Posts: 17051
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 3:41 pm
Location: Dublin
Supporter of: Breasts
My favourite player is: Aguero

Re: leroy sane pfa ypoty

Postby Original Dub » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:47 am

Proelia wrote:poor for the last two months for us and useless everytime for germany hardly surprising


Useless for us for the last two months?

I could have sworn he started chipping in with goals and plenty of assists in that time. To the point where he was joint top on assists with kdb going in to the last game?!
Something could get pretty rotten in the state of Swampland. . . it could just turn out even better than a particularly gory episode of "I, Claudius".
The only thing more entertaining will be our football..
User avatar
Original Dub
Alan Oakes' 668 Games
 
Posts: 17051
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 3:41 pm
Location: Dublin
Supporter of: Breasts
My favourite player is: Aguero

Re: leroy sane pfa ypoty

Postby Mase » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:01 pm

Original Dub wrote:
Mase wrote:I'll probably get the blame for this.


You fucking definitely had SOMETHING to do with it!


I think Sterling is better for Germany anyway.
Mase
Alan Oakes' 668 Games
 
Posts: 17908
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: leroy sane pfa ypoty

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:21 pm

Original Dub wrote:
Proelia wrote:poor for the last two months for us and useless everytime for germany hardly surprising


Useless for us for the last two months?

I could have sworn he started chipping in with goals and plenty of assists in that time. To the point where he was joint top on assists with kdb going in to the last game?!

That is some strange statement considering Sane was coming back from a horrendous tackle during that period. I do wonder what people see at times, but then again, there's nothing more strange than folk.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
User avatar
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision
 
Posts: 34654
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:14 am
Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Re: leroy sane pfa ypoty

Postby Shakermaker90 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:27 pm

https://www.otbfootball.net/leroy-sane- ... any-squad/

Like this says though, 14 goals and 19 assists in 49 appearances for us, but zero goals and one assist in 12 for Germany. Seems strange and tactically narrowminded.
Last edited by Shakermaker90 on Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shakermaker90
De Michelis's Pace
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:32 pm
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: leroy sane pfa ypoty

Postby johnny crossan » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:29 pm

Shakermaker90 wrote:https://www.otbfootball.net/leroy-sane-dropped-from-germany-squad/

Like this says though, 14 goals and 19 assists in 49 appearances for us, but zero goals and one assist in 12 for Germany. Tactically, seems strange.
Yogi plays him inside for the Fatherland, completely different position that doesn't exploit Leroy's strengths. Bit like Jughead with Razza.
Image
User avatar
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets
 
Posts: 5527
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:25 am
Location: The Barcelona of The North
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Re: leroy sane pfa ypoty

Postby Shakermaker90 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:36 pm

johnny crossan wrote:
Shakermaker90 wrote:https://www.otbfootball.net/leroy-sane-dropped-from-germany-squad/

Like this says though, 14 goals and 19 assists in 49 appearances for us, but zero goals and one assist in 12 for Germany. Tactically, seems strange.
Yogi plays him inside for the Fatherland, completely different position that doesn't exploit Leroy's strengths. Bit like Jughead with Razza.


Pace-wise you'd think they'd want him. He's in better form that Reus and he's faster than most. They're spoilt with such a good squad to choose from though
Shakermaker90
De Michelis's Pace
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:32 pm
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: leroy sane pfa ypoty

Postby iwasthere2012 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:59 pm

Selfishly for us, it’s a good thing.
A nice rest for Sane over the summer and maybe a little reality check with him.
Hope it fires him up to come out of the blocks proving a point in the new season.
Image
iwasthere2012
Denis Tueart's Overhead
 
Posts: 8328
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:14 pm
Location: Dublin
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Pablo Zabaleta

Re: leroy sane pfa ypoty

Postby Sideshow Bob » Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:13 pm

hmmm...wonder if there's more to this story. dressing room issues? the recent kimmich bustup was surprising b/c you dont usually hear stories like that with the german NT.
Sideshow Bob
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets
 
Posts: 5072
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:19 am
Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Jonny Evans

Re: leroy sane pfa ypoty

Postby aaron bond » Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:19 pm

Very surprising decision and I’m sure he’s gutted.

But...it’s great from a City perspective. He’ll be fresh for the new season.
aaron bond
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp
 
Posts: 3684
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2006 9:11 pm
Location: Singapore
Supporter of: City

Re: leroy sane pfa ypoty

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:34 pm

Original Dub wrote:
Proelia wrote:poor for the last two months for us and useless everytime for germany hardly surprising


Useless for us for the last two months?

I could have sworn he started chipping in with goals and plenty of assists in that time. To the point where he was joint top on assists with kdb going in to the last game?!


He did indeed. Strange how some folk remember things isn't it. The home game V Brighton included 3 Sane assists and the first one for Danilo was brilliant.

Seems that if he isn't brilliant all the time he's poor!
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash
 
Posts: 10387
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:42 pm

Re: leroy sane pfa ypoty

Postby PeterParker » Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:12 pm

This can affect his morale big time.
Fuck.
Image
User avatar
PeterParker
Denis Law's Backheel
 
Posts: 9067
Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:36 pm
Location: Bucharest
Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Re: leroy sane pfa ypoty

Postby Wooders » Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:24 pm

PeterParker wrote:This can affect his morale big time.
Fuck.



The way I see it is that this should make him want to knuckle down and prove them wrong - if he goes shit because of this then he hasn’t got the right mental strength for a club like ours anyway - we will see which turn he takes next season.
That aside - that is a bloody strange decision.
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure
 
Posts: 14781
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2005 12:55 pm
Location: UK
Supporter of: City

Re: leroy sane pfa ypoty

Postby PeterParker » Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:44 pm

Wooders wrote:
PeterParker wrote:This can affect his morale big time.
Fuck.



The way I see it is that this should make him want to knuckle down and prove them wrong - if he goes shit because of this then he hasn’t got the right mental strength for a club like ours anyway - we will see which turn he takes next season.
That aside - that is a bloody strange decision.


I don't think Leroy is very strong mentally. Of course, he is just a kid and has time to grow, but looking at his overall performances, they are either beyond shit, or stellar and this comes down to confidence.
He needs to work on this to become better. At his age, missing the WC for a reason that has to be stupid can affect someone big time. No way it was caused by his form, but something that happend, maybe as Sideshow posted above, a conflict with the Bayern fella. But if that is the cause, and Low left just him and both of them, then he is a cunt.

I would had prefered him injured a month than him with his morale to shit. I hope Germany will underperform and go out early. If they win it it will be 10 times worse.
Image
User avatar
PeterParker
Denis Law's Backheel
 
Posts: 9067
Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:36 pm
Location: Bucharest
Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Re: leroy sane pfa ypoty

Postby Justified logic » Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:33 pm

Germany's problem. Good for us. Disappointed for the lad though.
Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp
 
Posts: 3469
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:40 pm
Location: Playing in the hole
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: leroy sane pfa ypoty

Postby Nigels Tackle » Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:38 pm

PeterParker wrote:
Wooders wrote:
PeterParker wrote:This can affect his morale big time.
Fuck.



The way I see it is that this should make him want to knuckle down and prove them wrong - if he goes shit because of this then he hasn’t got the right mental strength for a club like ours anyway - we will see which turn he takes next season.
That aside - that is a bloody strange decision.


I don't think Leroy is very strong mentally. Of course, he is just a kid and has time to grow, but looking at his overall performances, they are either beyond shit, or stellar and this comes down to confidence.
He needs to work on this to become better. At his age, missing the WC for a reason that has to be stupid can affect someone big time. No way it was caused by his form, but something that happend, maybe as Sideshow posted above, a conflict with the Bayern fella. But if that is the cause, and Low left just him and both of them, then he is a cunt.

I would had prefered him injured a month than him with his morale to shit. I hope Germany will underperform and go out early. If they win it it will be 10 times worse.


you don’t half talk some shite!
SOLID POSTER
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck
 
Posts: 12550
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:57 pm
Location: here, there, every fucking where
Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: mike mason liam lingo

Re: leroy sane pfa ypoty

Postby nottsblue » Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:41 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:Selfishly for us, it’s a good thing.
A nice rest for Sane over the summer and maybe a little reality check with him.
Hope it fires him up to come out of the blocks proving a point in the new season.

Thats my first thought as well.
nottsblue
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure
 
Posts: 14236
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:17 pm
Location: Nottingham
Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Re: leroy sane pfa ypoty

Postby sheblue » Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:44 pm

Got to be one of the most stupidest decisions in football ever.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets
 
Posts: 5919
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:28 pm
Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Blue Philistine, Dubciteh, fangsanalsatan, Google [Bot], iwasthere2012, Majestic-12 [Bot], Mase, Nigels Tackle, rosbif cuisson 'bleu', ruralblue, s1ty m, Yukscore and 60 guests