Dippers ready to attack Roma bus

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Dippers ready to attack Roma bus

Postby Mase » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:13 pm

City64 wrote:
Mase wrote:I 100% hate them more than the rags at the moment

Wigan is full of the vile pond life , all out with there crappy old LFC fake shirts and none of the dumb cunts have ever been to a game ........ proper inbreds . I so miss living in Manchester , rags are nothing in comparison to these stuck in the 1980,s cretins !

I have noticed a lot support either Liverpool or the rags - I thought Bury was bad! Wigan you can have some twat that supports Wigan AND Liverpool. Madness.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:22 pm

Mase wrote:
City64 wrote:

Wigan is full of the vile pond life , all out with there crappy old LFC fake shirts and none of the dumb cunts have ever been to a game ........ proper inbreds . I so miss living in Manchester , rags are nothing in comparison to these stuck in the 1980,s cretins !

I have noticed a lot support either Liverpool or the rags - I thought Bury was bad! Wigan you can have some twat that supports Wigan AND Liverpool. Madness.

Near enough all the lower league supporters I know have a team in the PL and it's usually either the Rags or Dippers. Never understood it myself and when we were down there I didn't decide to follow a PL team.

A couple of years back I would talk football with a Wolves fan and I could never understand why he stood up for Shrek when I skated him off, thought it was an England thing. And then it clicked when I said the Swamp was a shit hole and he did the same. Needless to say, I tore him a strip and never spoke on a friendly level again. False bastards, that's what I see.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby City64 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:26 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
Mase wrote:
City64 wrote:

Near enough all the lower league supporters I know have a team in the PL and it's usually either the Rags or Dippers. Never understood it myself and when we were down there I didn't decide to follow a PL team.

A couple of years back I would talk football with a Wolves fan and I could never understand why he stood up for Shrek when I skated him off, thought it was an England thing. And then it clicked when I said the Swamp was a shit hole and he did the same. Needless to say, I tore him a strip and never spoke on a friendly level again. False bastards, that's what I see.

To be fair there is a real lack of intelligence in Wigan beefy ,thick as fuck most of em ! On the other hand the rugby league supporters are class in Wigan , they have won a lot over the years and support their team through thick and thin . The average plastic never been to a football match get their "info" from tv or the media , those that can actually read anyway ! :lol: :shock:
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby london blue 2 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:13 pm

Re the roma stuff. Those roma fans will have seen the dippers welcome to our team bus. I'm not condoning what happened, but there Is an element of reaping what you sow.

Never thier fault.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby aaron bond » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:41 pm

london blue 2 wrote:Re the roma stuff. Those roma fans will have seen the dippers welcome to our team bus. I'm not condoning what happened, but there Is an element of reaping what you sow.

Never thier fault.

The actions of the Liverpool fans against us would definitely have played a role in what the Roma fans did.

It's great that UEFA deferred any action until the end of the season. Or the police making no arrests for the fans' behaviour.
aaron bond
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City

Postby sheblue » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:42 pm

london blue 2 wrote:Re the roma stuff. Those roma fans will have seen the dippers welcome to our team bus. I'm not condoning what happened, but there Is an element of reaping what you sow.

Never thier fault.

I heard the Roma fan snuck up and hit the man on the back of the head with a heavy object.
Pretty cowardly thing to do to anyone if true.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Mase » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:43 pm

sheblue wrote:

Never thier fault.

I heard the Roma fan snuck up and hit the man on the back of the head with a heavy object.

Who told you that, a Scouser?
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby City64 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:46 pm

sheblue wrote:

Never thier fault.

Hammers and belts with nails apparently, bit savage and 1980.s .......
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby sheblue » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:51 pm

City64 wrote:
sheblue wrote:

Never thier fault.

Hammers and belts with nails apparently, bit savage and 1980.s .......

The away leg should be interesting.
It could get very nasty.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby sheblue » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:53 pm

Mase wrote:
sheblue wrote:

Never thier fault.

No. That's the rumour. Some of them were meant to have had hammers!! Who the fuck goes to a game with a hammer..
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Original Dub » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:06 pm

"Liverpool fc have requested a special meeting in Rome to discuss security concerns"

These cunts have some fucking nerve
Original Dub

Postby Mase » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:12 pm

sheblue wrote:
Mase wrote:
sheblue wrote:

Never thier fault.

No. That's the rumour. Some of them were meant to have had hammers!! Who the fuck goes to a game with a hammer..

A West Ham fan I think mate.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby gmercer1 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:22 pm

Original Dub wrote:"Liverpool fc have requested a special meeting in Rome to discuss security concerns"

These cunts have some fucking nerve

Just heard it in the radio!
Try have started a justgiving page for the injured fan. Interviewed someone on the radio that said “we are Liverpool fans and we will never walk alone, so please give something”
Unfuckinbelievable

Never there fault!!
gmercer1
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Aguero

Postby Piccsnumberoneblue » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:10 pm

I heard an eye witness on 5live this morning. He said the Roma fans were giving it large, and were armed with metal bars and other weapon th. No sneaking up as such. They attacked with bars, belts and coshes swinging and then Scouse twats fought back and it was carnage.
The whole thing was so depressingly predictable after the QF antics against us.
City and sniffing knickers.
Come on Blues.
Piccsnumberoneblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Us

Postby Mase » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:39 pm

I hope they get absolutely destroyed off the pitch when they go to Rome. They deserve it.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby zuricity » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:42 pm

So , on Tuesday , will the streets of Rome be filled with rubble ?
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:43 pm

And this is what comes when you allow yobs to do what they want. There was already a history between Italian fans and Dippers but when you allow those scenes prior to our game then it's going to Stoke the fires.

Strange isn't it, that not one Scouser has been arrested after both incidents and now they want everybody to feel sorry for them. Well, let's work out the common denominator in all these incidents?

Sort yourselves out, club, local council, fans and police, and act like normal human beings, and these things may stop. Until then, you've brought it on your fucking selves.

Always the victim, never your fault.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby ruralblue » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:51 pm

sheblue wrote:
Mase wrote:
sheblue wrote:

Never thier fault.

MC Hammers mate?
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

Postby Original Dub » Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:10 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:And this is what comes when you allow yobs to do what they want. There was already a history between Italian fans and Dippers but when you allow those scenes prior to our game then it's going to Stoke the fires.

Strange isn't it, that not one Scouser has been arrested after both incidents and now they want everybody to feel sorry for them. Well, let's work out the common denominator in all these incidents?

Sort yourselves out, club, local council, fans and police, and act like normal human beings, and these things may stop. Until then, you've brought it on your fucking selves.

Always the victim, never your fault.

The common denominator.

Nail on head. The worst kind of cunts on the planet are the cunts who milk tragedy. Couple that with causing tragedy whilst getting pity for another and you've a whole new breed of scum.

I've always said I hated these more than the rags. I was lambasted for it when I first came on here.

Nothing in those last 15 years or so has changed my mind. In fact, it's just confirmed what I already knew and I hate them even more.

Fucking hypocritical pond scum.
Original Dub

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:34 pm

Mase wrote:
sheblue wrote:

Never thier fault.

He probably did it to himself to get a minutes silence.

^not my own work...funny as fuck though^.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum