Dippers ready to attack Roma bus

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Dippers ready to attack Roma bus

Postby iwasthere2012 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:26 pm

gillie wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:
Mase wrote:If the guy that's been battered still supports Liverpool after all this, after ultimately the club he loves encouraged this, then more fool him.

As if, Liam.
None of us would stop supporting City if we got a dig off an opposing fan.
I get your point. City don't encourage this sort of thing, but he's not going to stop supporting his team.

Eamonn what all this showed is Liverpool fans knew they could do what they wanted when they attacked our team bus as they had police backing. The mersey police should be blamed also. Now in Rome the Roma fans will know that the Italian police will give them as much leeway and I am fearful for the outcome. Thanks to our fans though in the 2nd leg for showing huge restraint and common sense.

Someone will end up dead, Michael.
Fully agree with your post. Having Roma knobheads get away with it too, isn’t the answer though, unless anyone wants to go back to making away trips an army manoeuvre.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby mr_nool » Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:28 pm

Liverpool did sort of invite this to happen, but let's be honest, Italian fans are fucking trash. We've had fans stabbed in Italy on several occasions.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby City64 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:30 pm

Scatman wrote:If this was any other team in any other match would we give a fuck?

They beat us. Shouldn't we all grow up and accept it?

There is always one stupid cunt , why don't you fuck off and become a "dipper " ?
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby City64 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:31 pm

mr_nool wrote:Liverpool did sort of invite this to happen, but let's be honest, Italian fans are fucking trash. We've had fans stabbed in Italy on several occasions.

We have no problems with Roma or Napoli or Juve noolie , they respect us pal .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby iwasthere2012 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:36 pm

Scatman wrote:If this was any other team in any other match would we give a fuck?

Not me personally, but anyone planning on going on an away trip in Europe next season should give a fuck.
The Scouse getting away with, what they call generating an atmosphere pre-arrival of the opposition, is going to make the average English fan a target.
Add this to the potential for real grief in Russia this summer and I really think authorities in Britain should not be letting a hooligan element display to the world stage, with what seems like approval.

It’s like a red rag to a bull for every nut job crew out there.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby City64 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:37 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:
gillie wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:
Mase wrote:If the guy that's been battered still supports Liverpool after all this, after ultimately the club he loves encouraged this, then more fool him.

As if, Liam.
I get your point. City don't encourage this sort of thing, but he's not going to stop supporting his team.

Eamonn what all this showed is Liverpool fans knew they could do what they wanted when they attacked our team bus as they had police backing. The mersey police should be blamed also. Now in Rome the Roma fans will know that the Italian police will give them as much leeway and I am fearful for the outcome. Thanks to our fans though in the 2nd leg for showing huge restraint and common sense.

Fully agree with your post. Having Roma knobheads get away with it too, isn’t the answer though, unless anyone wants to go back to making away trips an army manoeuvre.

Over a period of time you reap what you sow , LFC reputation in Europe is being played out for every decent type of folk to see , unfortunately the LFC vile scum get protection from Merseyside police , LFC and huge sections of the media . I ask you this ......... why do the huge TV companies who "own" English football predominately employ ex LFC players as pundits ??? I will leave that one with you pal xx
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby iwasthere2012 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:46 pm

City64 wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:
gillie wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:

As if, Liam.

Over a period of time you reap what you sow , LFC reputation in Europe is being played out for every decent type of folk to see , unfortunately the LFC vile scum get protection from Merseyside police , LFC and huge sections of the media . I ask you this ......... why do the huge TV companies who "own" English football predominately employ ex LFC players as pundits ??? I will leave that one with you pal xx

C64,
If I’m giving the impression I’m disagreeing about any of the causes, then sorry.
I’m in full agreement. They bring it on themselves, but deny any part in it.

The only part I may be of a different opinion is, as much as it’s gratifying to think, ‘it couldn’t happen to a nicer bunch’,
having a Roma mob get away with as bad or worse isn’t really the long term solution.

A knob Head is a knob Head no matter where he’s from.

And Gillie is right. I know there were scuffles in the ground because knobheads were in the City end in the second leg of our tie with them, but on the whole I think the City fans showed great restraint in the face of the provocation.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:49 pm

Interesting that they want a safe route in by coach and are after specific times. How ironic that this is how our bus battering was caused.

You try to do the right thing.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby iwasthere2012 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:03 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:Interesting that they want a safe route in by coach and are after specific times. How ironic that this is how our bus battering was caused.

If their coach happened to be bricked over in Rome, like ours was, it would be interesting to see what course of action UEFA would take and also the Rome police.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby City64 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:20 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:
City64 wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:
gillie wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:
As if, Liam.

C64,
If I’m giving the impression I’m disagreeing about any of the causes, then sorry.
I’m in full agreement. They bring it on themselves, but deny any part in it.

The only part I may be of a different opinion is, as much as it’s gratifying to think, ‘it couldn’t happen to a nicer bunch’,
having a Roma mob get away with as bad or worse isn’t really the long term solution.

A knob Head is a knob Head no matter where he’s from.

And Gillie is right. I know there were scuffles in the ground because knobheads were in the City end in the second leg of our tie with them, but on the whole I think the City fans showed great restraint in the face of the provocation.

Its ok pal your passionate a blue and a proper decent bloke .Stuff happened at the Etihad but a lid was kept on it , GMP are thoroughly professional on match days and fully briefed on everything , there were helicopters in the air over Manchester / the Etihad everywhere filming and monitoring everything , the operation on the ground was slick and massive nothing left to chance but still the thick ignorant vile dipper scum got into city sections wearing just black clothing no colours . Merseyside police are nothing but a corrupt bunch of amatures fantastic at covering up LFC criminal activities on a wide scale , they protect their own ! There is class and there is vile scum pal , tribal very much so LFC and its disgusting fans deserve everything that is coming to them .......
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Tokyo Blue » Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:06 am

If it was any other team, none of it would be happening, mate.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:19 am

iwasthere2012 wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:Interesting that they want a safe route in by coach and are after specific times. How ironic that this is how our bus battering was caused.

If their coach happened to be bricked over in Rome, like ours was, it would be interesting to see what course of action UEFA would take and also the Rome police.

The police in Rome will not allow that to happen, they'll be all over it and it will only be the ferrel rats scurrying down the side streets that will have a chance to cause problems. There may be a few batonned heads though, overseas police like to get a few digs in.

If it did happen, does anybody think it would be investigated after the final?

The Scum were preordained to get to the final, confirmed when UEFA stated the date of the investigation. I for one will not be watching.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Original Dub » Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:14 am

Wow.

You think this whole thing is because we lost a match?
Original Dub

Postby s1ty m » Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:20 am

Liverpool, always around when things get ugly. It's never been any different.
After the ball was centred, after the whistle blew...
s1ty m
David Silva's Silky Skills

Postby Hazy2 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:45 am

Beefymcfc wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:

The police in Rome will not allow that to happen, they'll be all over it and it will only be the ferrel rats scurrying down the side streets that will have a chance to cause problems. There may be a few batonned heads though, overseas police like to get a few digs in.

The Scum were preordained to get to the final, confirmed when UEFA stated the date of the investigation. I for one will not be watching.

The Rome Police work with the Ultras Beefy. The scousers are getting a shoeing and a night of chaos. Been to Roma V Lazio more fireman than Police mate. Crossing the Tiber river to the Stadio Olympico is fucking dangerous for any visiting fan. A night game good luck with that the scouse twats.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:11 am

Hazy2 wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:

The Rome Police work with the Ultras Beefy. The scousers are getting a shoeing and a night of chaos. Been to Roma V Lazio more fireman than Police mate. Crossing the Tiber river to the Stadio Olympico is fucking dangerous for any visiting fan. A night game good luck with that the scouse twats.

I'm not saying that mate, I understand how bad the overseas police are but now with the big intervention, we will see the Pope making an impassioned plea to the masses to ensure the 'Liverpool 2000' get safe passage. However, away from the waiting cameras?

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Hazy2 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:30 am

Beefymcfc wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:

I'm not saying that mate, I understand how bad the overseas police are but now with the big intervention, we will see the Pope making an impassioned plea to the masses to ensure the 'Liverpool 2000' get safe passage. However, away from the waiting cameras?

The last time they played -- a quick google search brought up this........ The 1984 European Cup final was held in Rome and was between Roma and Liverpool. Roma losing the match in there own back yard was a bitter pill to swallow. Large gangs roamed the streets picking off groups of Liverpool fans, some of them just families making there way back to there hotel. One 13 year old boy was attacked with a machete and required over 200 stitches. Dozens of English fans were stabbed & beaten and were offered no protection from the police or authorities. Many Liverpool fans had to seek refuge at the British embassy. These events became a catalyst for what happened at Heysel the following year between Liverpool and Juventus.The 1984 European Cup final was held in Rome and was between Roma and Liverpool. Roma losing the match in there own back yard was a bitter pill to swallow. Large gangs roamed the streets picking off groups of Liverpool fans, some of them just families making there way back to there hotel. One 13 year old boy was attacked with a machete and required over 200 stitches. Dozens of English fans were stabbed & beaten and were offered no protection from the police or authorities. Many Liverpool fans had to seek refuge at the British embassy. These events became a catalyst for what happened at Heysel the following year between Liverpool and Juventus.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby CTID Hants » Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:57 pm

Tokyo Blue wrote:
sanctimonious wrote:If this was any other team in any other match would we give a fuck?

If it was any other team, none of it would be happening, mate.

Thanks TB you saved me the trouble and the expletives
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:44 pm

Aware f that Hazy mate and there was another game between them in the '00s where there were incidents as well.

This what enrages me though, the escalation. For me, this is not just about the Dippers and us, or them and Roma, what about the World Cup where the Russian Ultras will be seeing those scenes and licking their lips. It won't just be about football rivalries, it will also include racism and fascism.

We've already been warned not to travel, the Dipper scum have made that warning even more clear.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby iwasthere2012 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:55 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:Aware f that Hazy mate and there was another game between them in the '00s where there were incidents as well.

This what enrages me though, the escalation. For me, this is not just about the Dippers and us, or them and Roma, what about the World Cup where the Russian Ultras will be seeing those scenes and licking their lips. It won't just be about football rivalries, it will also include racism and fascism.

We've already been warned not to travel, the Dipper scum have made that warning even more clear.

Exactly the point I’ve been trying to make.
Beaming those pictures of an English fan base bricking an away team bus on a huge European night, to a global audience, is highly incendiary and not something British authorities (Mersey Police) should have allowed happen.
It was totally self serving from Liverpool but also very short sighted. They will reap what they sow and then cry foul.

But, It is something that will affect you all and not just Liverpool FC and their fans.
English football and football fans will suffer as a result of this being tolerated.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum