Dippers ready to attack Roma bus

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Dippers ready to attack Roma bus

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:00 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:Aware f that Hazy mate and there was another game between them in the '00s where there were incidents as well.

This what enrages me though, the escalation. For me, this is not just about the Dippers and us, or them and Roma, what about the World Cup where the Russian Ultras will be seeing those scenes and licking their lips. It won't just be about football rivalries, it will also include racism and fascism.

We've already been warned not to travel, the Dipper scum have made that warning even more clear.

Exactly the point I’ve been trying to make.
Beaming those pictures of an English fan base bricking an away team bus on a huge European night, to a global audience, is highly incendiary and not something British authorities (Mersey Police) should have allowed happen.
It was totally self serving from Liverpool but also very short sighted. They will reap what they sow and then cry foul.

But, It is something that will affect you all and not just Liverpool FC and their fans.
English football and football fans will suffer as a result of this being tolerated.

It's amazing that they fail to recognise this.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Hazy2 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:21 pm

I refer to my RAG brother on occasion and he said the Scouse vermin are hated for a lot of things. For him they are the most false club on the planet. From the fans causing shit since time began slashing away fans with Stanley knives to the diving cunt Gerrard cracking a bar owner, and walking away Scott free. 24/7 cunts always the victims, well guess what they going to be victims alright. As for Russia Beefy the Scousers have never followed England unless it was robbing sprees and gone before the game even started.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:40 pm

Hazy2 wrote:I refer to my RAG brother on occasion and he said the Scouse vermin are hated for a lot of things. For him they are the most false club on the planet. From the fans causing shit since time began slashing away fans with Stanley knives to the diving cunt Gerrard cracking a bar owner, and walking away Scott free. 24/7 cunts always the victims, well guess what they going to be victims alright. As for Russia Beefy the Scousers have never followed England unless it was robbing sprees and gone before the game even started.

Which means it will affect all England fans but none of the fuckers who started the fucking thing!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby RodneyRodney » Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:50 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:
English football and football fans will suffer as a result of this being tolerated.

Tolerated ?
It was ORCHESTRATED AND ENCOURAGED by their sewer-dwelling FANS,CLUB and "POLICE"
If they end up next week with few dozen in hospital and a couple of hundred more locked in the nick, then fair karma.
They are the DREGS
"Our planet is a BLUE planet" - Sir David Attenborough
RodneyRodney
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester; Patriots
My favourite player is: Enzo Francescoli

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue May 01, 2018 6:03 pm

Just read a statement from the Rome public order commissioner:

"We can guarantee the safety of Liverpool supporters if they respect the rules and make the day as normal as they can.

"We don't ask for anything special, just that they respect the rules."

They obviously don't know the Dippers!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby City64 » Tue May 01, 2018 6:08 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:Just read a statement from the Rome public order commissioner:

"We can guarantee the safety of Liverpool supporters if they respect the rules and make the day as normal as they can.

"We don't ask for anything special, just that they respect the rules."

They obviously don't know the Dippers!

LFC and its ignorant vile fans have NO RESPECT FOR ANYTHING . The Rome public order commissioner knows this only too well it seems , I hope the scouse cunts get a proper twatting off the police and the Ultras .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Hazy2 » Wed May 02, 2018 12:20 pm

Fake clobber on tour, Scousers posing as Rome council works trying to drain the Trevi fountain ! Dregs.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby City64 » Wed May 02, 2018 1:41 pm

Fucking state of them , you can tell they have won fuck all for decades they haven’t got a clue except to be complete cunts .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed May 02, 2018 2:52 pm

Haven't seen any pictures of aggro or disturbance yet so looks like all is going fine at the moment with the police controlling the situation.

What I've found interesting in all this is how those who have caused so many problems plead for security. If they were as hard as they thought then they'd have gone in there with no hesitation to the thought of trouble.

Just shows that deep down they are just all show and when it comes to the crunch they shit themselves and run to the authorities for protection. The words 'Shit-Bags' comes to mind.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby carolina-blue » Wed May 02, 2018 5:24 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:Haven't seen any pictures of aggro or disturbance yet so looks like all is going fine at the moment with the police controlling the situation.

What I've found interesting in all this is how those who have caused so many problems plead for security. If they were as hard as they thought then they'd have gone in there with no hesitation to the thought of trouble.

Just shows that deep down they are just all show and when it comes to the crunch they shit themselves and run to the authorities for protection. The words 'Shit-Bags' comes to mind.

Spot On. All fukin mouth . Safe in their own little pig sty . Shit when the wolf knocks
carolina-blue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Original Dub » Wed May 02, 2018 9:17 pm

And now it begins. They're going to win it for Sean.

I fucking HATE them.

https://www.joe.ie/sport/watch-liverpoo ... site_share
Original Dub

Postby RodneyRodney » Thu May 03, 2018 9:06 am

Original Dub wrote:And now it begins. They're going to win it for Sean.

I fucking HATE them.

https://www.joe.ie/sport/watch-liverpoo ... site_share

Filthy repugnant germ warfare laboratory specimen of a club .
To think I USED TO respect them and consider them my second favourite team in England.
Not any more - that's history now....
"Our planet is a BLUE planet" - Sir David Attenborough
RodneyRodney
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester; Patriots
My favourite player is: Enzo Francescoli

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Thu May 03, 2018 9:28 am

Anything kick off last night or did the Rome police do their jobs like the Manchester police did? Funny isn't it, the only real trouble was in Liverpool.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Hazy2 » Thu May 03, 2018 11:37 am

Liverpool fans face £1.3K-a-night in Kiev for Champions League final as hotel prices SOAR. At 40 people in a room that's cheap for the horrible twats. :lol:
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby carolina-blue » Thu May 03, 2018 11:43 am

Hazy2 wrote:Liverpool fans face £1.3K-a-night in Kiev for Champions League final as hotel prices SOAR. At 40 people in a room that's cheap for the horrible twats. :lol:

Dole money will pay for it wankers
carolina-blue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Hazy2 » Thu May 03, 2018 11:47 am

carolina-blue wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:Liverpool fans face £1.3K-a-night in Kiev for Champions League final as hotel prices SOAR. At 40 people in a room that's cheap for the horrible twats. :lol:

gutted Roma blew it, almost like a defeat feeling today. As for the ref again FFS, the lucky bastards.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby zuricity » Thu May 03, 2018 1:37 pm

Oh dear, is this embarrassing or what ? A City with such a Club, set of fans and the Police , allow public disorder, mass drinking and Mobbing as an opposition team arrives. A City that allows the Club to give advance public notice of the oppositions travel plans, now gets a compliment from the Beeb.

What a joke.

btw . Beeb dont have an HYS on this either, i wonder why ?

Beeb gags on Scouse
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Dimples » Thu May 03, 2018 4:25 pm

Hazy2 wrote:
carolina-blue wrote:

gutted Roma blew it, almost like a defeat feeling today. As for the ref again FFS, the lucky bastards.

Maybe it is just me but I do not think Roma blew it and I do not think Liverpool got lucky.
What can you do when the Ref does as instructed and waves away two nailed on penalties for Roma.
Roma were mugged - just like us in each of our two legs with Liverpool

The final will be different. Ref will be instructed to favor Real.
Real will get all the calls until the game is safe. Then Liverpool will get a few.
Same as last night when Roma were awarded a penalty when Liverpool were home and dry.

As I say maybe it is just me being bitter but I do believe what I see and what I see is an uneven playing field.
Dimples
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester city
My favourite player is: Sterling

Postby Hazy2 » Thu May 03, 2018 5:45 pm

The little things Milner broke up play 2nd half pull back on De Rossi Yellow all day. Nothing 4v2 stoppped. The pens . We are bitter but still have Sunday to come.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby iwasthere2012 » Thu May 03, 2018 6:14 pm

Hazy2 wrote:The little things Milner broke up play 2nd half pull back on De Rossi Yellow all day. Nothing 4v2 stoppped. The pens . We are bitter but still have Sunday to come.

You can be bitter and right as well.
In fact being right is probably what has us bitter.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum