Dippers ready to attack Roma bus

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Dippers ready to attack Roma bus

Postby City64 » Mon May 07, 2018 10:35 am

Ok , information circulated amongst city fans in the city center and at the Etihad yesterday RE the fighting between Roma Ultras and dippers outside Anfield wait for it ..........

It was the dipper fans who had hammers ! Yet again another Merseyside Police and LFC joint cover up job plus a LFC media black out despite photo evidence of several fans carry hammers outside Anfield , they were dipper fans so all the photo evidence has disappeared just like magic !

When is this fucking scumbag of a football club going to be held to account ffs ????
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby london blue 2 » Mon May 07, 2018 8:25 pm

Absolute scum.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby iwasthere2012 » Mon May 07, 2018 9:00 pm

City64 wrote:Ok , information circulated amongst city fans in the city center and at the Etihad yesterday RE the fighting between Roma Ultras and dippers outside Anfield wait for it ..........

It was the dipper fans who had hammers ! Yet again another Merseyside Police and LFC joint cover up job plus a LFC media black out despite photo evidence of several fans carry hammers outside Anfield , they were dipper fans so all the photo evidence has disappeared just like magic !

When is this fucking scumbag of a football club going to be held to account ffs ????

Genuine questionC64. If there is no evidence other than anecdotal how can we be sure that this is nothing more than gossip.
It seems to be very difficult to keep stuff like that out of social media these days.

Although, I have to say when the news broke first, the thought went through my head, how do you get a hammer through on s flight from Italy. Had they the time and the inclination and dedication to their thuggery to get to a hardware store before the game.

What was being said before the game that has you convinced of this?
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby patrickblue » Mon May 07, 2018 9:52 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:
City64 wrote:Ok , information circulated amongst city fans in the city center and at the Etihad yesterday RE the fighting between Roma Ultras and dippers outside Anfield wait for it ..........

Genuine questionC64. If there is no evidence other than anecdotal how can we be sure that this is nothing more than gossip.
It seems to be very difficult to keep stuff like that out of social media these days.

Although, I have to say when the news broke first, the thought went through my head, how do you get a hammer through on s flight from Italy. Had they the time and the inclination and dedication to their thuggery to get to a hardware store before the game.

I'm sort of with you in respect of how do we know it's not just gossip.
On the hammer side though, I've a place in Malta I'm doing up, and I've taken all sorts of hardware in cabin baggage, including hammers.
And come to that, they only need to go to B&Q or the like to get (literally) tooled up.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby CTID Hants » Mon May 07, 2018 10:01 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:

Playing devils advocate, nothing stopping foreign fans walking in to any DIY store and buying a hammer for a fiver.

Not saying either way, I could easily believe that it were scousers who were tooled up, I suspect it was a mix of both Tbf.

Was the Irish guy ST holder or an occasional game goer out of intrigue?
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby City64 » Mon May 07, 2018 10:14 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:

The "fans" pictured carrying hammers were identified as dipper fans after photos were posted on social media , TV reporters who also saw said fans carrying hammers refused to identify whether they were Roma or LFC fans . Ask yourself why the identity of the fans haven't been made public just like the identity of all of those who openly attacked and threw stuff at our team bus ? = Merseyside Police cover up aided by LFC again . At one stage they did try to blame Roma fans though just like they tried to blame Everton and City fans for the bus attack . These cunts are on another level with protection from all quarters !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby carolina-blue » Mon May 07, 2018 11:26 pm

City64 wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:

The "fans" pictured carrying hammers were identified as dipper fans after photos were posted on social media , TV reporters who also saw said fans carrying hammers refused to identify whether they were Roma or LFC fans . Ask yourself why the identity of the fans haven't been made public just like the identity of all of those who openly attacked and threw stuff at our team bus ? = Merseyside Police cover up aided by LFC again . At one stage they did try to blame Roma fans though just like they tried to blame Everton and City fans for the bus attack . These cunts are on another level with protection from all quarters !

Thanks 64 .
You just know nothing is gonna happen to these Cunts , Poxy fuckin fine at the most Well It’s official I now hate the twats more than the Old Toilet dwellers
carolina-blue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby patrickblue » Tue May 08, 2018 12:06 am

City64 wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:

I don't think it could have been their fault though.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby BookJunior » Tue May 08, 2018 3:49 am

iwasthere2012 wrote:

That was also my thought. No way could they get hammers through check in so the only other possibility is purchasing in Liverpool.

Whats more an Italian buying a hammer should ring alarm bells in someone's head. Surely.
BookJunior
Darius Vassell's Composure

My favourite player is: Asa Hartford

Postby City64 » Tue May 08, 2018 6:57 am

carolina-blue wrote:
City64 wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:

Thanks 64 .
You just know nothing is gonna happen to these Cunts , Poxy fuckin fine at the most Well It’s official I now hate the twats more than the Old Toilet dwellers

All the shit involving this horrible excuse of a football club is stacking up that’s why they were so desperate for nothing to happen in Rome , amazing how all the stops were pulled out for that one . They can do what they want in Liverpool though .........
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum