Dippers ready to attack Roma bus

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Dippers ready to attack Roma bus

Postby gillie » Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:39 pm

You know what all scouse fans must be the easiest in the world to be brainwashed coz my wife and her family are all scouse fans and all they could say was how horrible the Roma fans are. I was going to challenge them on it but thought you can't put sense into idiots.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby BookJunior » Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:24 pm

gillie wrote:You know what all scouse fans must be the easiest in the world to be brainwashed coz my wife and her family are all scouse fans and all they could say was how horrible the Roma fans are. I was going to challenge them on it but thought you can't put sense into idiots.

Yes. I sometimes wonder whether incest or in breeding is involved.
BookJunior
Darius Vassell's Composure

My favourite player is: Asa Hartford

Postby BookJunior » Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:28 pm

london blue 2 wrote:Re the roma stuff. Those roma fans will have seen the dippers welcome to our team bus. I'm not condoning what happened, but there Is an element of reaping what you sow.

Never thier fault.

I'm sure that was part of it.
BookJunior
Darius Vassell's Composure

My favourite player is: Asa Hartford

Postby london blue 2 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:02 pm

BookJunior wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:Re the roma stuff. Those roma fans will have seen the dippers welcome to our team bus. I'm not condoning what happened, but there Is an element of reaping what you sow.

Never thier fault.

I'm sure that was part of it.

A case of coming prepared for war. As a result of the mob that attacked our bus and intimidated our players and staff. No doubt this played a part. But they go on like they're fucking innocent.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby london blue 2 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:04 pm

Original Dub wrote:
I've always said I hated these more than the rags. I was lambasted for it when I first came on here.

Nothing in those last 15 years or so has changed my mind. In fact, it's just confirmed what I already knew and I hate them even more.

Fucking hypocritical pond scum.

I think I agree. They're definately worse at the moment.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Original Dub » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:32 pm

london blue 2 wrote:
Original Dub wrote:
I've always said I hated these more than the rags. I was lambasted for it when I first came on here.

Nothing in those last 15 years or so has changed my mind. In fact, it's just confirmed what I already knew and I hate them even more.

Fucking hypocritical pond scum.

I think I agree. They're definately worse at the moment.

Not just at the moment .

We're talking about rag arrogance versus dipper violence and aggression.

It's beyond tribalism.

We're back to talking about the basic freedom and the right to be able to go to a football match and expect to come home.

Once again, for the umpteenth time, they've dragged us back to a horrible, dark place.

But hold on, they want a security meeting ahead of their next game.

I always said, I want to win this shitbox competition once to shut the media up.

But if they win it, after everything I've witnessed over the last 30 odd years, I'm done with it.
Fucking done with it.

They can keep it.
Original Dub

Postby PaulieIrish » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:58 pm

Some of you need to seriously look at yourselves. I’m a blue for 40 plus years. But this shit of condoning and joking about a Liverpool fan getting nearly killed by the Roma gobs is beyond belief. Yeah, they were way out of order trashing our bus. Way offside. But nearly killing a 50 year old man because he supports a different team is beyond belief.

Grow the fuck up. We support city for all kinds of reasons. All sides have jokes and supposed hated for others who support other teams. It’s way over the line of humanity in my opinion to joke about serious injury to another fan of the beautiful game, regardless of what team he supports.
PaulieIrish
Tevez's Golfing Holiday

Postby Nigels Tackle » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:19 pm

PaulieIrish wrote:Some of you need to seriously look at yourselves. I’m a blue for 40 plus years. But this shit of condoning and joking about a Liverpool fan getting nearly killed by the Roma gobs is beyond belief. Yeah, they were way out of order trashing our bus. Way offside. But nearly killing a 50 year old man because he supports a different team is beyond belief.

Grow the fuck up. We support city for all kinds of reasons. All sides have jokes and supposed hated for others who support other teams. It’s way over the line of humanity in my opinion to joke about serious injury to another fan of the beautiful game, regardless of what team he supports.

no one is condoning anything. more just pointing out that this is a case of reaping what you sow... liverpool’s scumbag fans’ actions have yet another innocent victim to hide behind. there will be ugly scenes in rome and, of course, it won’t be there fault. again. cunts.
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Tokyo Blue » Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:06 am

PaulieIrish wrote:Some of you need to seriously look at yourselves. I’m a blue for 40 plus years. But this shit of condoning and joking about a Liverpool fan getting nearly killed by the Roma gobs is beyond belief. Yeah, they were way out of order trashing our bus. Way offside. But nearly killing a 50 year old man because he supports a different team is beyond belief.

Wow. Talk about missing the point.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:26 am

I've not seen one person condoning what has happened to the bloke in hospital, in fact it's the opposite way around and people are angry that the Scouse scum have dragged us back to the dark days where this was a regular occurrence.

Like you, many of us were around at that time and were either involved or at least saw what was happening, and there is no way in this world do we want to go back down that line. Going to a football match is about witnessing 2 teams battle it on the pitch, not running the gauntlet where a club and police officials set you up for a good kicking.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Bear60 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:45 am

Very true Beefy the scummy scousers have indeed dragged football back to the dark days of the seventies and eighties they just can’t help themselves I remember them days and certainly don’t want to see it again
Bear60
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby Original Dub » Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:11 am

Hold on there pal. Door to door between my house in castleview rd and Sean cox's house in Monastery Estate (both in clondalkin) was a 5 minute walk.

We played 5 aside on the astro with his brother Martin regularly some years back. An extremely nice family.

He's being called a Meath man because he has lived in dunboyne for years and is heavily involved in the GAA club there, but he was a neighbour of mine.

I think it's safe to say I don't fucking condone what happened to him.

Quite the opposite. I fucking HATE what happened to him.

And I fucking HATE what lead to it.

The attack in isolation was completely unprovoked. But what those fucking scumbags started before the city game and since then has led to this and will lead to much more before it's over.

And they've done it multiple times throughout the years.

This could have been avoided if Liverpool fans had have acted like normal human beings.

It's a fucking football match ffs
Original Dub

Postby Dubciteh » Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:44 am

Original Dub wrote:

Hold on there pal. Door to door between my house in castleview rd and Sean cox's house in Monastery Estate (both in clondalkin) was a 5 minute walk.

We played 5 aside on the astro with his brother Martin regularly some years back. An extremely nice family.

He's being called a Meath man because he has lived in dunboyne for years and is heavily involved in the GAA club there, but he was a neighbour of mine.

I think it's safe to say I don't fucking condone what happened to him.

Quite the opposite. I fucking HATE what happened to him.

And I fucking HATE what lead to it.

The attack in isolation was completely unprovoked. But what those fucking scumbags started before the city game and since then has led to this and will lead to much more before it's over.

And they've done it multiple times throughout the years.

This could have been avoided if Liverpool fans had have acted like normal human beings.

It's a fucking football match ffs

As a fellow clondalkin man(albeit not the posh part like OD) i completely agree with OD on this one.

I dont for a second condone what happened to him, its awful, no human should have to deal with that, but Liverpool and their fans have to take some blame for this. If you use intimidation against teams like they have in the past two rounds, inevitably there will be collateral damage and in this case its an innocent bloke fighting for his life.

As OD points out, just go to the match like a normal human being and watch the footy, likely none of this happens then.

Its funny how it always seems to be the scousers and its never ever their fault, i know we slag them over that but its borderline ridiculous that they cant see the issue on this one.

They are trying to ban another newspaper in Liverpool for running a report on the above, cant remember which rag it is but again its ridiculous.
derby day the scores were level,
then the goat was fed by neville,
silly boy should know for sure,
feed the goat and he will score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dubciteh
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby edge275 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:54 am

The scousers are always such victims. It’s terrible what happened to the Liverpool fan but it’s hardly unexpected due to their behaviour as a whole.

I’m also of the view I hate Liverpool fans more than the rags but I think a lot of that is based on where you’re based. I grew up in St Helens which had more Liverpool fans than rag fans. As a general rule rag fans are more arrogant, and Liverpool fans are more deluded.
"Like all bullies, they've just found out that there is a much bigger guy in town, someone who is richer and more powerful than their worst nightmare. And this smiling Arabic assassin is intent on stealing all the treasures they've nicked off everyone else, and pulverising them into commercial and footballing oblivion as he does so."
edge275
pot noodle style supporter
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

My favourite player is: Mike Lingo

Postby Original Dub » Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:55 am

The posh side of clondalkin - you're not wrong :lol:
Original Dub

Postby City64 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:01 am

Any thoughts or comments about all those that died at Heysel pal or all the other violent incidents involving the vile bin dippers over the years ? Think you have missed the point by a massive distance pal .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby iwasthere2012 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:53 am

City64 wrote:

Any thoughts or comments about all those that died at Heysel pal or all the other violent incidents involving the vile bin dippers over the years ? Think you have missed the point by a massive distance pal .

If I may defend Paulie, whilst agreeing with the substantive points made by most above.
What I took from his point above and something I would be in agreement with is; There have been a few posts that are bordering on hoping Liverpool fans get what's coming to them in Rome.
Basically what you're looking at there is the same thing happening on a grander scale, to similarly innocent easy targets.
Nobody does condone that kind of thing. Someone is going to get killed. But wishing retribution from Roma fans on them as a fanbase, is basically salivating at the prospect of more violence.

Now, to make it clear. I'm in the same camp as Dubciteh and OD. I agree with what they wrote above......except there is no posh part of Clondalkin. The problem as I see it is that they have no sense of having played any part in, what will see, football descending into tribal violence again. They will revel in the martyrdom of another victim and will have enough clout in the media to have this attitude pervade.

They've always had mad bastards all over Europe but we never heard as much about it. Wait for the World Cup and you'll see real trouble. The last thing you want is the likes of Liverpool bigging up the hooligan element of the game in England because everyone will reap what they sow.

But, the answer has to be about sanctioning Liverpool FC everytime their fans step out of line. There should be questions asked about the Mersey Police handling of home matches also. Wishing for someone to get a slap or two in Rome is not the way, because it doesn't stop there.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby Mase » Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:05 am

Just to clarify, I only wish for Liverpool fans in Rome what they have coming to them. For example if Spurs, Arsenal, or even the rags went there I wouldn't be saying the same thing because they haven't caused this themselves.
They - the thousands that turned out to trash our bus, the police that not only let them do it but encouraged them, Liverpool football club for their crappy "oh please, don't cause any trouble (but if you do we won't stop you)", they all deserve what's coming to them.

I wouldn't walk in to a bar and kick off with someone and not expect to get whacked. I think Liverpool fans believe they're above everyone else.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Mase » Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:27 am

If the guy that's been battered still supports Liverpool after all this, after ultimately the club he loves encouraged this, then more fool him.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby iwasthere2012 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:35 am

Mase wrote:If the guy that's been battered still supports Liverpool after all this, after ultimately the club he loves encouraged this, then more fool him.

As if, Liam.
None of us would stop supporting City if we got a dig off an opposing fan.
I get your point. City don't encourage this sort of thing, but he's not going to stop supporting his team.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum