Other games

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Other games

Postby Dameerto » Thu May 03, 2018 7:59 pm

CTID Hants wrote:
Dameerto wrote:GOAL GOALGOALGOAL GOAL

Had to be dirty Diego didn't it.

Possibly for the first time ever I feel a little for whinger, then I remember Wembley last year and fuck him and his tarquin team......

I just remember the Arsenal-headed note paper on the petition from Premier League clubs for the introduction of domestic financial fairplay then I say score a fucling hattrick Diego.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Dameerto » Thu May 03, 2018 8:46 pm

Whoever Atletico's rightback is (number 5) he's having a good game.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby Dameerto » Thu May 03, 2018 8:48 pm

Dameerto wrote:Whoever Atletico's rightback is (number 5) he's having a good game.

Thomas Partey apparently - even comes with an amusing surname.
VIVA EL CITIES

Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby PeterParker » Fri May 04, 2018 8:28 am

Dameerto wrote:
Dameerto wrote:Whoever Atletico's rightback is (number 5) he's having a good game.

Thomas Partey apparently - even comes with an amusing surname.

Funny that he is not actually a right back, he was the third choice playing that position, after the fella that got sent of in the first leg and the legendary Juanfran.
Simeone is really quite a manager and really, not that defensive as he is presented. Atleti missed a shitload of chances last night and could had ended the game early. Cholo is really good on making players like Partey look incredible.

Fair play to him, I would want him here one day.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum