Season Ticket Prices Prices 2018/19

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Season Ticket Prices Prices 2018/19

Postby Mase » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:40 pm

It's more money towards keeping the FA, Uefa, and everyone else off our back.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby City64 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:45 pm

nottsblue wrote:Just because the rest of the clubs charge more doesn’t mean we have to follow suit. I know City match goers are getting great entertainment and in comparison to a lot of other clubs, our seats are good value. But, £50 or £100 off a season ticket would mean a hell of a lot to a lot of fans and the resulting loss of income not so much for the club. Hell, the money saved might mean more is spent on concessions in the stadium or on City merchandise, or maybe those who don’t bother with tickets for cup games might go to the those?

I get the reasons to justify price increases, but I also can see the benefits in have lower prices

Also the club shelved plans for the 3rd tier for the North stand last season , I cant remember the official reason but word is maybe they couldn't fill it or other areas of the stadium would be empty if fans moved into the cheaper area of the 3rd tier ?
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby City64 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:50 pm

Mase wrote:It's more money towards keeping the FA, Uefa, and everyone else off our back.

Pretty sure the club could make £1.5 million in the blink of an eye with a commercial deal Mase . At the end of the day the ST price rise is minimal but it does beg the question "why" to the average City fan and ST holder .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby dick dastardley » Tue May 01, 2018 4:44 pm

3% rise its not that much to watch quality football, saying that the money generated from this is peanuts. I'm guessing if the club decide to whack another tier on at some point then tickets may get froze to fill it or offer cheapo one to get punters in. What the club need to do is to sort out the half time beer bullshit as in waiting for a beer as the players come out for 2nd half. Even Mary D's have the multi pint puller so no fucking pulling of pints while u wait.
As for bogs on third tier Christ anyone with a bladder issue better wear a fucking nappy, there not enough toilets
Support the badge, players come and go along with managers!!!
dick dastardley
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby City64 » Tue May 01, 2018 6:17 pm

dick dastardley wrote:3% rise its not that much to watch quality football, saying that the money generated from this is peanuts. I'm guessing if the club decide to whack another tier on at some point then tickets may get froze to fill it or offer cheapo one to get punters in. What the club need to do is to sort out the half time beer bullshit as in waiting for a beer as the players come out for 2nd half. Even Mary D's have the multi pint puller so no fucking pulling of pints while u wait.
As for bogs on third tier Christ anyone with a bladder issue better wear a fucking nappy, there not enough toilets

Beer is shite in the Etihad always has been so is the service or lack of it . Several new turnstiles need building and opening aswell , M & P are diabolical for the vast amount of fans that use those entrances . 3% rise is like 2 fucking pence to our owners why pass it on to the fans some of whom are stretched to pay already going off city social media feed back on the issue .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Tue May 01, 2018 6:25 pm

There are a few things need looking at round the stadium. Although it is still relatively new, some parts are now over ten years old. The toilets in East Stand could do with refurbishment, the concourse is spartan for the amount we pay, and the uneven surface all around the ground, which becomes large lakes in wet weather, really needs sorting out.
Hutch's Shoulder
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City of course

Postby iwasthere2012 » Tue May 01, 2018 7:43 pm

Hutch's Shoulder wrote:There are a few things need looking at round the stadium. Although it is still relatively new, some parts are now over ten years old. The toilets in East Stand could do with refurbishment, the concourse is spartan for the amount we pay, and the uneven surface all around the ground, which becomes large lakes in wet weather, really needs sorting out.

Yeah but apart from all that, what have the Romans ever done for us.

Sorry did I say Romans. Meant Arabs.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby zuricity » Tue May 01, 2018 7:47 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:
Hutch's Shoulder wrote:There are a few things need looking at round the stadium. Although it is still relatively new, some parts are now over ten years old. The toilets in East Stand could do with refurbishment, the concourse is spartan for the amount we pay, and the uneven surface all around the ground, which becomes large lakes in wet weather, really needs sorting out.

Can't complain about the Etihad, i remember at some big games in the sixties in the Kippax , having to stand in line to piss against a black wall with no cover over the communal pissoir .
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby City64 » Tue May 01, 2018 7:58 pm

zuricity wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:

Can't complain about the Etihad, i remember at some big games in the sixties in the Kippax , having to stand in line to piss against a black wall with no cover over the communal pissoir .

Bogs are ok CB level 1 :D :D
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby craigmcfc » Tue May 01, 2018 8:06 pm

City64 wrote:
zuricity wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:

Bogs are ok CB level 1 :D :D

Yeah, all good in Family Stand Level 2 too. Maybe they reflect their clientele :D :shock: :lol:
craigmcfc
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Sergio Aguero

Postby Wonderwall » Tue May 01, 2018 8:48 pm

That's a good point that Hutch. Winter is like the lake District around the Etihad.
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum