Season Ticket Prices Prices 2018/19

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Season Ticket Prices Prices 2018/19

Postby City64 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:24 pm

MCFC have announced another Season Ticket price increase of 3% for next season . Not too bad I suppose to watch the best team ever and Champions of England BUT that is two increases in two seasons !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: Season Ticket Prices Prices 2018/19

Postby zuricity » Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:57 pm

City64 wrote:MCFC have announced another Season Ticket price increase of 3% for next season . Not too bad I suppose to watch the best team ever and Champions of England BUT that is two increases in two seasons !

Kinell 64 ,looks like it's Yates's Lodge for you next season. or BYOB :D
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:59 pm

Mine has gone up £25 to £795. Not sure what to make of it, I can hardly complain.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Mase » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:01 pm

Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:Mine has gone up £25 to £795. Not sure what to make of it, I can hardly complain.

Two less takeaways a year and you'll notice no difference.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:05 pm

Mase wrote:
Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:Mine has gone up £25 to £795. Not sure what to make of it, I can hardly complain.

Two less takeaways a year and you'll notice no difference.

I was thinking of less pocket money for the young 'un.

Considering we'll be spending a billion this summer, I guess every little helps.

Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby s1ty m » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:21 pm

480 to 500 for Gold. I'm happy with that.
After the ball was centred, after the whistle blew...
s1ty m
David Silva's Silky Skills

Postby City64 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:38 pm

Thing is and is being widely discussed amongst blues on social media is WHY increase season tickets just a nominal 3% which will raise just around £1.5 million when the club has a guaranteed huge income from a wealth of sources . Surely increasing STs just pisses loyal fans off when an increase isn't necessary is it ? Yes it is minimal but the big question with everything taken into account is why ?

ps I will still be paying £5.50 a pint in Alberts Schloss and elsewhere in the city center on match days no fucking danger ! 8-) :D
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Tokyo Blue » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:54 pm

Some folk cant wait for us to be shit and cheap again, going off this season ticket price thread.

City fans only pay half what arsenal fans pay in the main, and that to see a record-breaking, title-winning team.

There is no pleasing some folk.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby City64 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:01 pm

Tokyo Blue wrote:Some folk cant wait for us to be shit and cheap again, going off this season ticket price thread.

City fans only pay half what arsenal fans pay in the main, and that to see a record-breaking, title-winning team.

To be fair no city fan gives a flying fuck about Arsenal and how their club is run plus it is in London where everything is twice the price as here in the North West of England . So the question still stands .............
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Wonderwall » Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:04 pm

Can't complain about the season ticket prices really. We are still cheap as chips in comparison to other teams and they watch shit football and don't lift a trophy either.

However, I have a major gripe with my metrolink matchday season ticket going up 6% this year. The service is shit, the people who run the Etihad stop after matches are absolutely useless and a couple are power hungry idiots. The direct service to Altrincham has been stopped as well. Having a serious think about renewing it or going back to driving next season.
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby City64 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:12 pm

Wonderwall wrote:Can't complain about the season ticket prices really. We are still cheap as chips in comparison to other teams and they watch shit football and don't lift a trophy either.

However, I have a major gripe with my metrolink matchday season ticket going up 6% this year. The service is shit, the people who run the Etihad stop after matches are absolutely useless and a couple are power hungry idiots. The direct service to Altrincham has been stopped as well. Having a serious think about renewing it or going back to driving next season.

Train , beers , black cab ? :D
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Tokyo Blue » Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:13 pm

City64 wrote:
Tokyo Blue wrote:Some folk cant wait for us to be shit and cheap again, going off this season ticket price thread.

To be fair no city fan gives a flying fuck about Arsenal and how their club is run plus it is in London where everything is twice the price as here in the North West of England . So the question still stands .............

Take one point an ignore the other two. Genius.

If you want the best, you have got to pay for it. You watch the best every week therefore...
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby City64 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:16 pm

Tokyo Blue wrote:
City64 wrote:

If you want the best, you have got to pay for it. You watch the best every week therefore...

Yeah but the argument is why put prices up just to raise around £1.5 million from fans when the club "earns" huge amounts etc etc etc ???

Genius me thanks :D
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:10 pm

How anyone can complain on the price to watch city is fucking laughable.....to watch the record breaking team piss over the rest of the league and pay far far far fuckign less than anyone else!!!!!...makes this point fuckign relevant.

City64..your the cunt who whines about other fans whining about some of our players in a fuckign macth thread but at least when the games over we all come to our senses yet here you are whining about paying LITERALLY fuckall more to watch city at our stadium because they put the season ticket up a few pennies.

Your whine is far more criminal than my whine about some fuckign player during a match thread.

Shocking attitude.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby nottsblue » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:11 pm

City64 wrote:
Tokyo Blue wrote:
City64 wrote:

Yeah but the argument is why put prices up just to raise around £1.5 million from fans when the club "earns" huge amounts etc etc etc ???

I’m with C64 all the way here. £1.5m means nothing to the club. £10m would mean very little in the grand scheme of things with our turnover as it goes. If prices keep going up eventually very few young people will go and what then? In a generation crowds will be lost and they will be difficult to get back. If anything, we should be lowering prices. The TV deals are now so huge that gate receipts are not as crucial for the bottom line anymore
nottsblue

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:19 pm

nottsblue wrote:
City64 wrote:
Tokyo Blue wrote:
City64 wrote:

I’m with C64 all the way here. £1.5m means nothing to the club. £10m would mean very little in the grand scheme of things with our turnover as it goes. If prices keep going up eventually very few young people will go and what then? In a generation crowds will be lost and they will be difficult to get back. If anything, we should be lowering prices. The TV deals are now so huge that gate receipts are not as crucial for the bottom line anymore

FFS Nottsblue...it doesn't matter how much more the club get from this , its none of our business where the money goes or how much more they get.

Fuckign compare our cost of watching us over the rest of the prem ffs......Its the way it is and I think its a small price to pay to watch the premiership winners,
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby nottsblue » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:30 pm

Just because the rest of the clubs charge more doesn’t mean we have to follow suit. I know City match goers are getting great entertainment and in comparison to a lot of other clubs, our seats are good value. But, £50 or £100 off a season ticket would mean a hell of a lot to a lot of fans and the resulting loss of income not so much for the club. Hell, the money saved might mean more is spent on concessions in the stadium or on City merchandise, or maybe those who don’t bother with tickets for cup games might go to the those?

I get the reasons to justify price increases, but I also can see the benefits in have lower prices
nottsblue

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby City64 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:33 pm

nottsblue wrote:
City64 wrote:
Tokyo Blue wrote:
City64 wrote:

Exactly notts , glad you get the big picture of things nice one .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:37 pm

nottsblue wrote:Just because the rest of the clubs charge more doesn’t mean we have to follow suit. I know City match goers are getting great entertainment and in comparison to a lot of other clubs, our seats are good value. But, £50 or £100 off a season ticket would mean a hell of a lot to a lot of fans and the resulting loss of income not so much for the club. Hell, the money saved might mean more is spent on concessions in the stadium or on City merchandise, or maybe those who don’t bother with tickets for cup games might go to the those?

I get the reasons to justify price increases, but I also can see the benefits in have lower prices

On a personal level I think our model should be the German model 100% but its not and never will be so as long as City charge our fans a fair price to watch us then I think we should be happy with it.

Does anyone actually have a run down of how much each club charges fro season tickets..lowest to highest ? I think its also relevant we compare prices with other clubs...especially the northern clubs and then we can see how fair it is or isn't.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby City64 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:37 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:How anyone can complain on the price to watch city is fucking laughable.....to watch the record breaking team piss over the rest of the league and pay far far far fuckign less than anyone else!!!!!...makes this point fuckign relevant.

City64..your the cunt who whines about other fans whining about some of our players in a fuckign macth thread but at least when the games over we all come to our senses yet here you are whining about paying LITERALLY fuckall more to watch city at our stadium because they put the season ticket up a few pennies.

Your whine is far more criminal than my whine about some fuckign player during a match thread.

Shocking attitude.

Your the cunt who fucking moans for fucking moaning,s sake . I aint fucking whining either you daft cunt just highlighting a debate over the fact of the matter of maybe an unnecessary price rise .

Ok cup cake ?

How,s that sofa doing btw ?
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum