MikChig

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: MikChig

Postby Socrates » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:49 am

Beefymcfc wrote:
craigmcfc wrote:7 months since Doomie was on here too

I thought Doomie had fucked off due to his lifestyle being inconsistent with a modern day football fan.

Did any of them bother saying goodbye?

I miss 'em.

I've said goodbye several times and look how that worked out!
Manchester : New York : Melbourne : Yokohama
Socrates
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: st marks (gorton)

Postby iwasthere2012 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:51 am

Beefymcfc wrote:

I thought Doomie had fucked off due to his lifestyle being inconsistent with a modern day football fan.

I miss 'em.

What are we talking about here? Prawn sandwich brigade? Bring back the Twatenburger or whatever his reincarnation was.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:11 am

iwasthere2012 wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

I miss 'em.

What are we talking about here? Prawn sandwich brigade? Bring back the Twatenburger or whatever his reincarnation was.

Didn't he like a good Thermidor?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby City64 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:34 am

This site isn’t as good or as busy as it used to be . I guess there are lots of reasons for this and has already been mentioned there are plenty of other online stuff going on the last few years , twitter for example has opened up enormously and it escapes the mundane day to day boring shite I suppose ! Posters on here come and go that’s just life really nothing ever stays the same . The good thing though is City and the football just get better and better and we have pep for another 3 years , awesome. Just my twopence.......... lots of new posters introduce themselves and seem up for it then post absolutely fuck all or get involved with the site ? is this a reflection of our “new” fan base ? turn up say fuck all take a few pictures don’t sing then just fuck off .........
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Blue Philistine » Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:47 am

City64 wrote:This site isn’t as good or as busy as it used to be . I guess there are lots of reasons for this and has already been mentioned there are plenty of other online stuff going on the last few years , twitter for example has opened up enormously and it escapes the mundane day to day boring shite I suppose ! Posters on here come and go that’s just life really nothing ever stays the same . The good thing though is City and the football just get better and better and we have pep for another 3 years , awesome. Just my twopence.......... lots of new posters introduce themselves and seem up for it then post absolutely fuck all or get involved with the site ? is this a reflection of our “new” fan base ? turn up say fuck all take a few pictures don’t sing then just fuck off .........

Can’t speak for anyone else, but I’m a serial lurker here and have been for years. I don’t post much because I’m not too confident of my knowledge regarding City, and my opinions are mostly tripe, but I’ve been a lifelong blue and love this forum and value all your chatter - I do agree it’s not as busy as it used to be though. I’ll be at the Burnley game on Saturday.. but I’m lucky enough to have mostly ST holders sat around me all the way up in T3! Too chilly for the day trippers maybe!
Blue Philistine
Robinho's Step Over

Supporter of: Witton Albion
My favourite player is: Bernie Silva

Postby Nigels Tackle » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:09 am

Blue Philistine wrote:
City64 wrote:This site isn’t as good or as busy as it used to be . I guess there are lots of reasons for this and has already been mentioned there are plenty of other online stuff going on the last few years , twitter for example has opened up enormously and it escapes the mundane day to day boring shite I suppose ! Posters on here come and go that’s just life really nothing ever stays the same . The good thing though is City and the football just get better and better and we have pep for another 3 years , awesome. Just my twopence.......... lots of new posters introduce themselves and seem up for it then post absolutely fuck all or get involved with the site ? is this a reflection of our “new” fan base ? turn up say fuck all take a few pictures don’t sing then just fuck off .........

Can’t speak for anyone else, but I’m a serial lurker here and have been for years. I don’t post much because I’m not too confident of my knowledge regarding City, and my opinions are mostly tripe, but I’ve been a lifelong blue and love this forum and value all your chatter - I do agree it’s not as busy as it used to be though. I’ll be at the Burnley game on Saturday.. but I’m lucky enough to have mostly ST holders sat around me all the way up in T3! Too chilly for the day trippers maybe!

no different from the rest of us then...
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:20 am

Nigels Tackle wrote:
Blue Philistine wrote:

That's not true, Carl's opinions are fact.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:26 am

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:
Blue Philistine wrote:

Did you look that stat up ?
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Nigels Tackle » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:30 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:
Blue Philistine wrote:

Did you look that stat up ?

apparently you dribble. constantly...
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:57 am

Blue Philistine wrote:

Join in pal. The ones that come across as experts usually just type the longest anyway. Well all love city and you don’t need to break down tactics in every post mate. Jump in.
Tracking back is overrated.
Pretty Boy Lee
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:12 pm

Pretty Boy Lee wrote:
Blue Philistine wrote:

Join in pal. The ones that come across as experts usually just type the longest anyway. Well all love city and you don’t need to break down tactics in every post mate. Jump in.

And use the word 'Cunt' a lot, you'll fit right in :-)
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:16 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
Pretty Boy Lee wrote:
Blue Philistine wrote:

Haha don’t forget if someone disagrees just write “fact” at the end of your post and you win the argument anyway.
Tracking back is overrated.
Pretty Boy Lee
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:25 am

Pretty Boy Lee wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
Pretty Boy Lee wrote:
Blue Philistine wrote:

Haha don’t forget if someone disagrees just write “fact” at the end of your post and you win the argument anyway.

Exactly
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Saul Goodman » Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:06 am

Its not a good thing if this forum makes people feel like they have to only lurk and not post for various reasons (being a newer fan, not knowing enough, etc).
Saul Goodman
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

My favourite player is: Bernardo Silva

Postby johnny crossan » Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:35 am

What I like about here (but others may not) is that, along with most regulars, I can say the same things year after year ad nauseum.
To enable this it is of course important to avoid behaviour changing insight into one's own unreasoned prejudices. Alongside compulsory ones against all things rag/dipper/media/Pigmol/FA/UEFA/FIFA, mine include the Germans, Southgate, Mancini haters, the Spafia, Corbyn, those using disability as a form of abuse, WWII Irish Nazi allies, internet atheists, ageists, racists, foreigners, etc etc - but fellow members usually have the good grace to treat each iteration as a fresh debate.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby zuricity » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:48 am

johnny crossan wrote:What I like about here (but others may not) is that, along with most regulars, I can say the same things year after year ad nauseum.
To enable this it is of course important to avoid behaviour changing insight into one's own unreasoned prejudices. Alongside compulsory ones against all things rag/dipper/media/Pigmol/FA/UEFA/FIFA, mine include the Germans, Southgate, Mancini haters, the Spafia, Corbyn, those using disability as a form of abuse, WWII Irish Nazi allies, internet atheists, ageists, racists, foreigners, etc etc - but fellow members usually have the good grace to treat each iteration as a fresh debate.

Are you Bernard Manning ?
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:20 am

Saul Goodman wrote:Its not a good thing if this forum makes people feel like they have to only lurk and not post for various reasons (being a newer fan, not knowing enough, etc).

Fuck them then.

This forum was originally made up by strong characters and it would be nice to see some more strong characters on the site and not some fuckign snowflakey / uni cunty replacements - as far as Im concerned , they can fuck off and carry on lurking.

We already have Nools ffs !!
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby johnny crossan » Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:55 am

zuricity wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:What I like about here (but others may not) is that, along with most regulars, I can say the same things year after year ad nauseum.

Are you Bernard Manning ?

Watch on youtube.com

a supreme source of anti-rag material in very different times but possessing some very unfashionable and often, indefensible, views
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby patrickblue » Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:12 pm

Blue Philistine wrote:

No experts on here.
Just a few who think they are.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby Saul Goodman » Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:53 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Saul Goodman wrote:Its not a good thing if this forum makes people feel like they have to only lurk and not post for various reasons (being a newer fan, not knowing enough, etc).

Fuck them then.

This forum was originally made up by strong characters and it would be nice to see some more strong characters on the site and not some fuckign snowflakey / uni cunty replacements - as far as Im concerned , they can fuck off and carry on lurking.

We already have Nools ffs !!

Why ar you always so aggressive and running at 200%?
Saul Goodman
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

My favourite player is: Bernardo Silva

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum