The Yaya Party

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

The Yaya Party

Postby CuteMancs » Wed May 09, 2018 7:38 am

The game thread from the away fans was only started this morning, so this is all of the comments. I want the last two records, so I hope we turn up tonight with a strong team. A beautiful Yaya free kick would most welcomed

COME ON CITY!!!

Referee: Paul Tierney
Assistants: Simon Beck, Andy Garratt
Fourth official: Bobby Madley

And the rest…

I will be travelling to Manchester this afternoon. Part of my luggage consists of numerous pairs of flip flops and buckets and spades. I will personally hand these out to each and every Manchester City player prior to kick off as a token of congratulation for winning the title, and, as an incentive to think long and hard about sun kissed beaches and sipping cocktails by the pool.

Come on boys! Feeling a 1-2 win tonight!

I love the fact that Pep didn't mention the actual game

Do we have any sort of chance here? We were excellent against them on the opening day of the season but still got what we deserved in that one…With Huddersfield having the temerity to pinch a point on Saturday (and what a huge point that now looks) I just feel City will take us to the cleaners…
I hope Sir Chris can instill more confidence in the lads than I'd manage, as we can still finish as high as 9th. Even one win from two might have us in the top half.

Let's hope we haven't switched off after achieving our primary aim, as was the case at the back end of last season.

I don't think it's in our teams dynamic to take a day off and CH would probably go ballistic if we take our foot off the pedal for a instant , whatever the result i expect nothing less than a hard fought game from us ,and Citeh will know that they have been in a game (again) , the not won away since the 4th of november stat is rather worrying but a stat that is hopefully about to change .

I usually treat my body like a temple. Last night I treated mine like a whorehouse above a liquor store next to a motherfucking Taco Bell.
CuteMancs
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: MCFC

Re: The Yaya Party

Postby nottsblue » Wed May 09, 2018 9:48 am

Cheers CM. Like the bucket and spade comment
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Re: The Yaya Party

Postby Wonderwall » Wed May 09, 2018 10:19 am

Fitting for the team to walk out to the "Right here right now" tune as we are playing against Fat Boy Slims team.

Cheers CM, always appreciated. Love these threads.
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Return to The Maine Football forum