***Official Summer Transfer Thread***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ***Official Summer Transfer Thread***

Postby Green & Blue » Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:19 pm

Hazy2 wrote:From this revised squad released to see us through the league season 19/20

Who will be retained or sold.

GOALKEEPERS
Ederson, Claudio Bravo, Scott Carson

DEFENDERS
Kyle Walker, John Stones, Aymeric Laporte, Benjamin Mendy, Joao Cancelo, Nicolas Otamendi

MIDFIELDERS
Ilkay Gundogan, Oleks Zinchenko, Rodrigo, Kevin De Bruyne, Bernardo Silva, David Silva, Fernandinho, Riyad Mahrez

FORWARDS
Raheem Sterling, Gabriel Jesus, Sergio Aguero, Leroy Sane


It would never happen but In an ideal world the only players I’d keep would be
Goalkeepers
Emerson

Defenders
Cancelo, Walker, Laporte

Midfielders
KDB, Bernardo, Fernandinho, Mahrez, Rodri (slow yes for sure but he’s a good footballer)

Forwards
Aguero, Sterling and Sane

Gundogan and Jesus have their good days but both piss me off more often than not.
User avatar
Green & Blue
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6543
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2005 11:35 am
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: ***Official Summer Transfer Thread***

Postby PeterParker » Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:48 pm

I want Richarlison.
Image
User avatar
PeterParker
Bert Trautmann's Neck
 
Posts: 12545
Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:36 pm
Location: Bucharest
Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Re: ***Official Summer Transfer Thread***

Postby sheblue » Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:59 am

Green & Blue wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:From this revised squad released to see us through the league season 19/20

Who will be retained or sold.

GOALKEEPERS
Ederson, Claudio Bravo, Scott Carson

DEFENDERS
Kyle Walker, John Stones, Aymeric Laporte, Benjamin Mendy, Joao Cancelo, Nicolas Otamendi

MIDFIELDERS
Ilkay Gundogan, Oleks Zinchenko, Rodrigo, Kevin De Bruyne, Bernardo Silva, David Silva, Fernandinho, Riyad Mahrez

FORWARDS
Raheem Sterling, Gabriel Jesus, Sergio Aguero, Leroy Sane


It would never happen but In an ideal world the only players I’d keep would be
Goalkeepers
Emerson

Defenders
Cancelo, Walker, Laporte

Midfielders
KDB, Bernardo, Fernandinho, Mahrez, Rodri (slow yes for sure but he’s a good footballer)

Forwards
Aguero, Sterling and Sane

Gundogan and Jesus have their good days but both piss me off more often than not.


You dont rate Foden?
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7794
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:28 pm
Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Re: ***Official Summer Transfer Thread***

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:33 am

sheblue wrote:
Green & Blue wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:From this revised squad released to see us through the league season 19/20

Who will be retained or sold.

GOALKEEPERS
Ederson, Claudio Bravo, Scott Carson

DEFENDERS
Kyle Walker, John Stones, Aymeric Laporte, Benjamin Mendy, Joao Cancelo, Nicolas Otamendi

MIDFIELDERS
Ilkay Gundogan, Oleks Zinchenko, Rodrigo, Kevin De Bruyne, Bernardo Silva, David Silva, Fernandinho, Riyad Mahrez

FORWARDS
Raheem Sterling, Gabriel Jesus, Sergio Aguero, Leroy Sane


It would never happen but In an ideal world the only players I’d keep would be
Goalkeepers
Emerson

Defenders
Cancelo, Walker, Laporte

Midfielders
KDB, Bernardo, Fernandinho, Mahrez, Rodri (slow yes for sure but he’s a good footballer)

Forwards
Aguero, Sterling and Sane

Gundogan and Jesus have their good days but both piss me off more often than not.


You dont rate Foden?


John doesn’t rate him , borderline hate.

(Come on John !! I’m waiting !!,,it’s boring here at Heathrow !!)
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Agueroooo's 93:20 League Winner
 
Posts: 24476
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2005 2:51 am
Location: Paradise
Supporter of: Man City

Re: ***Official Summer Transfer Thread***

Postby Bluemoon4610 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:04 pm

sheblue wrote:
Green & Blue wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:From this revised squad released to see us through the league season 19/20

Who will be retained or sold.

GOALKEEPERS
Ederson, Claudio Bravo, Scott Carson

DEFENDERS
Kyle Walker, John Stones, Aymeric Laporte, Benjamin Mendy, Joao Cancelo, Nicolas Otamendi

MIDFIELDERS
Ilkay Gundogan, Oleks Zinchenko, Rodrigo, Kevin De Bruyne, Bernardo Silva, David Silva, Fernandinho, Riyad Mahrez

FORWARDS
Raheem Sterling, Gabriel Jesus, Sergio Aguero, Leroy Sane


It would never happen but In an ideal world the only players I’d keep would be
Goalkeepers
Emerson

Defenders
Cancelo, Walker, Laporte

Midfielders
KDB, Bernardo, Fernandinho, Mahrez, Rodri (slow yes for sure but he’s a good footballer)

Forwards
Aguero, Sterling and Sane

Gundogan and Jesus have their good days but both piss me off more often than not.


You dont rate Foden?

Foden's not on that list. Him & Garcia are on the "extra" home grown players list that takes the squad to 25.
Bluemoon4610
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy
 
Posts: 426
Joined: Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:01 pm
Location: County Durham
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Re: ***Official Summer Transfer Thread***

Postby dick dastardley » Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:11 pm

PeterParker wrote:
Saul Goodman wrote:Anyone who thinks Mbappe is coming is mental


Madrid bound, no doubt.

FFP means nothing to the Spanish clubs, if this was city they'd be hammered for it
Support the badge, players come and go along with managers!!!
User avatar
dick dastardley
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6487
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 10:14 pm
Location: city of manchester where else !!!

Re: ***Official Summer Transfer Thread***

Postby Hazy2 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:09 pm

Bayern still talking about Sane publicly. Would it not be just great for once our club.

To have a reply, Say on the lines of we thank Bayern Munich for the public pursuit of our player Leroy Sane. In the same spirit If we can make a deal for all parties satisfaction, which we would include Lewdowski, Kimich, Alba coming to our great club along with a hundred mill then we can maybe talk Cheers MCFC.
Hazy2
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7273
Joined: Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:34 am
Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Re: ***Official Summer Transfer Thread***

Postby Mase » Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:14 pm

Hazy2 wrote:Bayern still talking about Sane publicly. Would it not be just great for once our club.

To have a reply, Say on the lines of we thank Bayern Munich for the public pursuit of our player Leroy Sane. In the same spirit If we can make a deal for all parties satisfaction, which we would include Lewdowski, Kimich, Alba coming to our great club along with a hundred mill then we can maybe talk Cheers MCFC.


Horrible twats. I can’t believe they’re getting away with it!
Mase
Agueroooo's 93:20 League Winner
 
Posts: 24129
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: ***Official Summer Transfer Thread***

Postby PeterParker » Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:05 pm

Mase wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:Bayern still talking about Sane publicly. Would it not be just great for once our club.

To have a reply, Say on the lines of we thank Bayern Munich for the public pursuit of our player Leroy Sane. In the same spirit If we can make a deal for all parties satisfaction, which we would include Lewdowski, Kimich, Alba coming to our great club along with a hundred mill then we can maybe talk Cheers MCFC.


Horrible twats. I can’t believe they’re getting away with it!


They are getting away with it because we let them do that. Exactly the thread of True Blue

Until we make a solid statement, the media and despicable clubs like Bayern will always take advantage of us.
Image
User avatar
PeterParker
Bert Trautmann's Neck
 
Posts: 12545
Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:36 pm
Location: Bucharest
Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Re: ***Official Summer Transfer Thread***

Postby nottsblue » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:01 pm

PeterParker wrote:
Mase wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:Bayern still talking about Sane publicly. Would it not be just great for once our club.

To have a reply, Say on the lines of we thank Bayern Munich for the public pursuit of our player Leroy Sane. In the same spirit If we can make a deal for all parties satisfaction, which we would include Lewdowski, Kimich, Alba coming to our great club along with a hundred mill then we can maybe talk Cheers MCFC.


Horrible twats. I can’t believe they’re getting away with it!


They are getting away with it because we let them do that. Exactly the thread of True Blue

Until we make a solid statement, the media and despicable clubs like Bayern will always take advantage of us.

Maybe as a club we want to sell him, but don’t want to outright say it to keep his transfer value higher. Thus we allow this posturing by Bayern so it looks like we aren’t hawking him
nottsblue
Allison's Big Fat Cigar
 
Posts: 18534
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:17 pm
Location: Nottingham
Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Re: ***Official Summer Transfer Thread***

Postby PeterParker » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:25 pm

nottsblue wrote:
PeterParker wrote:
Mase wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:Bayern still talking about Sane publicly. Would it not be just great for once our club.

To have a reply, Say on the lines of we thank Bayern Munich for the public pursuit of our player Leroy Sane. In the same spirit If we can make a deal for all parties satisfaction, which we would include Lewdowski, Kimich, Alba coming to our great club along with a hundred mill then we can maybe talk Cheers MCFC.


Horrible twats. I can’t believe they’re getting away with it!


They are getting away with it because we let them do that. Exactly the thread of True Blue

Until we make a solid statement, the media and despicable clubs like Bayern will always take advantage of us.

Maybe as a club we want to sell him, but don’t want to outright say it to keep his transfer value higher. Thus we allow this posturing by Bayern so it looks like we aren’t hawking him


I think Sane is the first player after Boateng that wanted to leave us.
Speaks volume of how organised we are.

But still we need to be more vocal.
Image
User avatar
PeterParker
Bert Trautmann's Neck
 
Posts: 12545
Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:36 pm
Location: Bucharest
Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Re: ***Official Summer Transfer Thread***

Postby Hazy2 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:51 am

I think we wasted January Window, we are in transition, Jiminez a deal I would have liked, even De Ligt at Juve, not getting games but a good partner for Laporte, who Madrid would like BTW. That story will start shortly before the fixture with them.
Hazy2
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7273
Joined: Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:34 am
Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Re: ***Official Summer Transfer Thread***

Postby Mase » Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:58 pm

Confirmed we don’t have a buy back clause in Sancho’s contract. We only have a clause where we’re allowed to match any offer made. Absolutely shite business.
Mase
Agueroooo's 93:20 League Winner
 
Posts: 24129
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: ***Official Summer Transfer Thread***

Postby city72 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:24 pm

Mase wrote:Confirmed we don’t have a buy back clause in Sancho’s contract. We only have a clause where we’re allowed to match any offer made. Absolutely shite business.

Any % sell on fee for us, probs not, no doubt fuked that up too?
city72
De Jong's Tackle
 
Posts: 1384
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:09 pm
Supporter of: Manchester city

Re: ***Official Summer Transfer Thread***

Postby Mase » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:42 pm

city72 wrote:
Mase wrote:Confirmed we don’t have a buy back clause in Sancho’s contract. We only have a clause where we’re allowed to match any offer made. Absolutely shite business.

Any % sell on fee for us, probs not, no doubt fuked that up too?


We’ve got a percentage of a sell on. But what’s £20-30 million in today’s market? Wouldn’t even buy us Mangala.
Mase
Agueroooo's 93:20 League Winner
 
Posts: 24129
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: ***Official Summer Transfer Thread***

Postby Scatman » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:29 pm

Mase wrote:Confirmed we don’t have a buy back clause in Sancho’s contract. We only have a clause where we’re allowed to match any offer made. Absolutely shite business.


Can we better sny offer made, say by £50mil?
Scatman
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp
 
Posts: 3609
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:06 am
Location: Manchester

Re: ***Official Summer Transfer Thread***

Postby Wooders » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:56 pm

Mase wrote:Confirmed we don’t have a buy back clause in Sancho’s contract. We only have a clause where we’re allowed to match any offer made. Absolutely shite business.


It’s not as bad as it sounds - they have to accept the same bid from us financially for any bid made, so if they wanted to accept 30 million say, we’d only have to bid that amount to get to talk to him
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes
 
Posts: 15015
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2005 12:55 pm
Location: UK
Supporter of: City

Re: ***Official Summer Transfer Thread***

Postby Mase » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:06 pm

Wooders wrote:
Mase wrote:Confirmed we don’t have a buy back clause in Sancho’s contract. We only have a clause where we’re allowed to match any offer made. Absolutely shite business.


It’s not as bad as it sounds - they have to accept the same bid from us financially for any bid made, so if they wanted to accept 30 million say, we’d only have to bid that amount to get to talk to him


So when the rags bid £100 million for him we’d have to match that.
Mase
Agueroooo's 93:20 League Winner
 
Posts: 24129
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: ***Official Summer Transfer Thread***

Postby Wooders » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:17 pm

Mase wrote:
Wooders wrote:
Mase wrote:Confirmed we don’t have a buy back clause in Sancho’s contract. We only have a clause where we’re allowed to match any offer made. Absolutely shite business.


It’s not as bad as it sounds - they have to accept the same bid from us financially for any bid made, so if they wanted to accept 30 million say, we’d only have to bid that amount to get to talk to him


So when the rags bid £100 million for him we’d have to match that.


Not necessarily, but in theory we could I.e they couldn’t turn it down or ask for more
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes
 
Posts: 15015
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2005 12:55 pm
Location: UK
Supporter of: City

Re: ***Official Summer Transfer Thread***

Postby Hazy2 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:29 am

Defo wasted January.
Hazy2
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7273
Joined: Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:34 am
Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AFKAE, Bing [Bot], carl_feedthegoat, carolina-blue, Google [Bot], Harry Dowd scored, HBlock Cripple, Mase, MSN [Bot], Nickyboy, sheblue, Simister, Yukscore and 45 guests