***Official Summer Transfer Thread***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ***Official Summer Transfer Thread***

Postby nottsblue » Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:00 am

The medical was in London. The club could be anywhere
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby BlueinBosnia » Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:24 am

nottsblue wrote:The medical was in London. The club could be anywhere

Good point - Olimpiakos now being mooted, a club with which Seluk has had many dealings in the past: https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football ... n-13157393
"Ferguson. Žvaka kurac."
(Ferguson. Chewing-gum cock.)
Old man in a bar in rural Bosnia.
BlueinBosnia
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Team Bridge

Postby Outcast » Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:32 pm

Good riddance, I've had enough of those two clowns. I dont want to see his face in the prem ever again, dont care what he's done for the club to an extent, he's tarnished it with his pathetic tantrums.
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Original Dub » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:57 pm

Outcast wrote:Good riddance, I've had enough of those two clowns. I dont want to see his face in the prem ever again, dont care what he's done for the club to an extent, he's tarnished it with his pathetic tantrums.

Such a shame. Him and tevez. Could have been two of the biggest legends we ever had at the club, but they fucked it up by being weird basically.
Original Dub

Postby BlueinBosnia » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:06 pm

BlueinBosnia wrote:
nottsblue wrote:The medical was in London. The club could be anywhere

Good point - Olimpiakos now being mooted, a club with which Seluk has had many dealings in the past: https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football ... n-13157393

Seluk just tweeted Yaya received UK citizenship today. May have been part of the reason for stalling over a move abroad.
"Ferguson. Žvaka kurac."
(Ferguson. Chewing-gum cock.)
Old man in a bar in rural Bosnia.
BlueinBosnia
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Team Bridge

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:09 pm

Outcast wrote:Good riddance, I've had enough of those two clowns. I dont want to see his face in the prem ever again, dont care what he's done for the club to an extent, he's tarnished it with his pathetic tantrums.

He's no legend in my book either...some of our fans give that status out to cunts like this far too often for my liking.

How can this cunt be anywhere near in comparison to real Legends like Dickov , Goater , Silva, Aguero ,Kompany etc..players that have respected the club 100% ?

He can fuck right off.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Dunnylad » Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:36 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:

He's no legend in my book either...some of our fans give that status out to cunts like this far too often for my liking.

How can this cunt be anywhere near in comparison to real Legends like Dickov , Goater , Silva, Aguero ,Kompany etc..players that have respected the club 100% ?

He can fuck right off.

Of course when Dickov scored against us for Leicester and celebrated he got dogs abuse over it - but of course legendary status is a fickle thing.

Not disagreeing re: YaYa it was all done too soon, need the grass to grow a little before you start putting murals up.
"F****d it up,
Shot my Load,
Spewed onto the Motorway Shoulder,
I Could Have Been Somebody Special."
Dunnylad
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Georgi Kinkladze

Postby Outcast » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:54 pm

Our modern (discounting your Sumerbees and Goaters) so called legend is David Silva by a country mile, the ultimate prefessional, never
complains, never flirts with potential suitors, consistent performer, never in the media spotlight. Im sure he isnt perfect but if Carlsberg made pefect footballers, he's close to being one. The day he leaves the club, I'm sure there will be a tear or two.
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby sheblue » Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:36 pm

Here fucking here.....
He can sign for someone in Mongolia for all I care now.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Mase » Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:41 pm

Dunnie>Yaya
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Dubciteh » Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:09 pm

Mase wrote:Dunnie>Yaya

Spot on. Dunnie was the last legend of the old era. Yaya blew his chance.
derby day the scores were level,
then the goat was fed by neville,
silly boy should know for sure,
feed the goat and he will score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dubciteh
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby patrickblue » Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:43 pm

Original Dub wrote:

Such a shame. Him and tevez. Could have been two of the biggest legends we ever had at the club, but they fucked it up by being weird basically.

Still got a soft spot for Tevez, even if he is a cunt.
Him and Bellers together used to terrify teams into submission.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby Hazy2 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:46 am

patrickblue wrote:
Original Dub wrote:

Still got a soft spot for Tevez, even if he is a cunt.
Him and Bellers together used to terrify teams into submission.

Anfield with them would be a lot more interesting with the fuck you attitude. Oh and of course a ref and lino's who are not shitting their pants.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby phips » Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:27 pm

wouldnt matter though since the refs are working against us anyways
I'm not really a City fan. I'm just here for attention.

Barclays Premier League 2011-2012 CHAMP1-6NS
Barclays Premier League 2013-2014 CHAMP156NS
Barclays Premier League 2017-2018 CHAMP100NS
Barclays Premier League 2018-2019 CHAMP14ONS
Barclays Premier League 2020-2021 CHAM21ONS
Barclays Premier League 2021-2022 CHAM93ONS
Barclays Premier League 2022-2023 CHAM3XIONS
2022-2023 Domestic & European TR3BLE WINNERS
phips
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: Man City, Dortmund
My favourite player is: David Silva, Marco Reus

Postby Wonderwall » Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:22 pm

No matter what anyone says, yaya will always be a club legend to me. He was immense in the big games and it could be argued that he was the reason we started winning stuff by producing the performances and goals when we needed them.

As a person he is an idiot who is easily swayed by that plank of an agent. But as a city player he is a Legend and always will be. Cake or no cake.
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby littlebig » Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:17 pm

Wonderwall wrote:No matter what anyone says, yaya will always be a club legend to me. He was immense in the big games and it could be argued that he was the reason we started winning stuff by producing the performances and goals when we needed them.

As a person he is an idiot who is easily swayed by that plank of an agent. But as a city player he is a Legend and always will be. Cake or no cake.

Indeed he is a club legend which makes the tantrums more painful to tolerate. Pity
littlebig
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Vinnie Kompany

Postby Kippax Sean » Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:31 pm

Yaya was arguably the best midfielder in the pl for a couple of seasons and a massive part of us winning silverware. But for me will never be a City legend, Neill Mcnab, Paul lake, Zabba, Merlin, Kompany,Yes!
Kippax Sean
Tevez's Golfing Holiday

My favourite player is: Kun Aguero / Neil mcnab

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:35 pm

Wonderwall wrote:No matter what anyone says, yaya will always be a club legend to me. He was immense in the big games and it could be argued that he was the reason we started winning stuff by producing the performances and goals when we needed them.

You cannot be a fuckign cunt to the club off the pitch and still be called a legend.....and then to top it all off (after the club said they are considering calling a training pitch after him ) FUCKING LIE about PeP being racist to African players !!!!??? and you still think hes worthy of fuckign legend status ?

You have your priorities fucked up Bob !!
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby iwasthere2012 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:48 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:

You cannot be a fuckign cunt to the club off the pitch and still be called a legend.....and then to top it all off (after the club said they are considering calling a training pitch after him ) FUCKING LIE about PeP being racist to African players !!!!??? and you still think hes worthy of fuckign legend status ?

The guy was an absolute beast for us in his prime. Frightened the shite out of United under Mancini. Honestly think they became defeated just seeing his name on the team sheet.
In his latter couple of years though, his name on the sheet had the opposite affect on the opposition.

He really should be but never will be s legend of the club.
Why? Because he dishonoured the club too often. Talked shite because of his inflated ego, not being able to accept he was past it.
So long and thanks for the memories but we’ve moved on.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby zuricity » Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:58 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

The guy was an absolute beast for us in his prime. Frightened the shite out of United under Mancini. Honestly think they became defeated just seeing his name on the team sheet.
In his latter couple of years though, his name on the sheet had the opposite affect on the opposition.

He really should be but never will be s legend of the club.
Why? Because he dishonoured the club too often. Talked shite because of his inflated ego, not being able to accept he was past it.
So long and thanks for the memories but we’ve moved on.

There is no doubt he would have been Legend status, if he simply kept his mouth shut. Great as he was for us. His mouthing off ruined any chance of people having fond memories of the guy.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum