Amazon Prime trailer: All or Nothing Manchester City

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Amazon Prime trailer: All or Nothing Manchester City

Postby PrezIke » Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:58 pm

PeterParker wrote:Cracking first episode, I hope the rest are the same.

Question, though. Is the show available to buy? I, for instance, would love to own this.

Don't think so and seems doubtful in the near future.

As far as I understand all of the series are only available on Amazon Prime, which my sense is pretty much how it goes for most shows made by streaming services (i.e. Netflix).

They want you to buy their subscription if you want to keep watching it.

Of course, as others have alluded to, you will be able to get bootleg torrents if you wish to go that route. Will not be shocked that most likely there are already some bootleg hard copies with fake printed boxes being sold -- especially in poorer communities and countries that don't have as many fans with the money, their own computers, or high speed internet access/modern TV's to stream it.
PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Postby PrezIke » Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:01 pm

Meanwhile, I saw the Guardian article and thought the author was kidding himself to think that there would not be some sanitising:

I agree that at times it does seem a bit overdone in that regard, but Linkear is effectively spot on.
PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Postby Mase » Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:18 am

Weird that Pep is interacting with Yaya like there's no problem. So weird. I thought he was racist?
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Mase » Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:27 am

On episode 4 against Cardiff when they were the dirtiest team we faced all season - Pep going mad at the ref or Warnock at half time? Great to see that Mancini type defending of his players.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Mase » Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:22 am

Anyone know who the little ginger kid is that's talking absolute bollocks all the way through this?

It's fuckin embarrassing!!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Hazy2 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:37 am

Mase wrote:Anyone know who the little ginger kid is that's talking absolute bollocks all the way through this?

Every changing room has lads like Brandon, It keeps it real, I have no issues with him and neither do the lads who seem to love him. I have only seen 3 so what is the issue.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Mase » Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:04 am

Hazy2 wrote:
Mase wrote:Anyone know who the little ginger kid is that's talking absolute bollocks all the way through this?

Every changing room has lads like Brandon, It keeps it real, I have no issues with him and neither do the lads who seem to love him. I have only seen 3 so what is the issue.

Sorry you've taken huge offence mate. Not sure if he's your lad? When you say "every changing room" what do you mean?

I mean the fact that it's cringy to watch. There's plenty of kids that support City that are down to earth young lads that love the club. Not one that has clearly been brought up going to acting school that exaggerates everything.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Mase » Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:08 am

Are you talking about the bald kit guy?? I mean the little kid that's the City fan. He's nothing to do with the changing rooms unless you know something we don't know?
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Dubciteh » Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:53 am

Mase wrote:Are you talking about the bald kit guy?? I mean the little kid that's the City fan. He's nothing to do with the changing rooms unless you know something we don't know?

Think u are talking about two different people. I actually thought the fans interviewed were a tad cringey like the old dears on the train!

I remember when brandon first started with chappy he was on loads of the vids and hasnt looked like he changed. Seems a good person to have around the place!
derby day the scores were level,
then the goat was fed by neville,
silly boy should know for sure,
feed the goat and he will score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dubciteh
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Mase » Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:59 am

Dubciteh wrote:
Mase wrote:Are you talking about the bald kit guy?? I mean the little kid that's the City fan. He's nothing to do with the changing rooms unless you know something we don't know?

Think u are talking about two different people. I actually thought the fans interviewed were a tad cringey like the old dears on the train!

I remember when brandon first started with chappy he was on loads of the vids and hasnt looked like he changed. Seems a good person to have around the place![/quote]

Agreed.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby salford city » Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:11 am

Mase

I think it may be the original kid off the 'Pep's taxi' episode from when Pep took over ??
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby Mase » Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:20 am

salford city wrote:

Mase

I think it may be the original kid off the 'Pep's taxi' episode from when Pep took over ??

Yeh thought it was. It's just embarrassing. Not sure why the club are rehashing kids. Get some proper local kids on that aren't bought the new kit every season and that know what it is to support City.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:38 am

Mase wrote:
salford city wrote:

Mase

Yeh thought it was. It's just embarrassing. Not sure why the club are rehashing kids. Get some proper local kids on that aren't bought the new kit every season and that know what it is to support City.

Maybe he's popular with kids?
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Mase » Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:04 am

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
Mase wrote:
salford city wrote:

Mase

Times must have changed since I was a kid then haha! Wouldn't surprise me if he had his own YouTube channel.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:17 am

Mase wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
Mase wrote:
salford city wrote:

Mase

Times must have changed since I was a kid then haha! Wouldn't surprise me if he had his own YouTube channel.

They most definitely have, in my case anyway, the shit I watched as a kid is world's away from the shit my kids watch now.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Hazy2 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:49 pm

Mase wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:

Sorry you've taken huge offence mate. Not sure if he's your lad? When you say "every changing room" what do you mean?

I mean the fact that it's cringy to watch. There's plenty of kids that support City that are down to earth young lads that love the club. Not one that has clearly been brought up going to acting school that exaggerates everything.

Must be crossed wires I was defending Brandon but yes some fans are cringey. I have only see a few,
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby PeterParker » Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:21 pm

I finally watched the whole show.

I avoided watching it super fast because I wanted to enjoy it and digest, or better said, re-digest the whole season.
We really are a lucky bunch. Not to have Guardiola, the owners or this squad. We are lucky that we love this club from top to bottom. The passion around this it can't be described with any other sensation in this world. We came crashing from the pits of hell and we achived this. we are here today because even in our darkest hour we did not gave up and forgot about the club.
Even if it was on a cold night in York, loosing, or (my case), fining out we relegated 3 months after it happend.

It was fucking hard, but we managed to came back from the dead and win against every single odd. It was even better than the Rocky saga. You can't make scenarios like this in real life.

This squad, these group of players are really something and Khaldoon, Txiki, Soriano, Pep, every single one of the staff members and so on, they managed to transform a group of players into a fucking family. These fellas bleed together and win together.
I finally understood what is the reason behind that motto we have: Together.

Watch it, this is it. Even fucking Bravo, who we all wanted out is a big part in this family, because every single one of them is part of a puzzle that connects our club. It is hard to name anyone after this, but they all were there and they played a fucking big, big part in all of this.
For me, I will name just three.

Delph. I liked the fella, but I did not knew he has this hunger and devotion in him. He lives for every fucking minute of his playing time, for every single game. No idea if he was a City fan before he came, but fuck so he will remain one when he goes.

Yaya. I hope one day he will realise what a fucking snake his agent is and how many opportunities he managed to ruin for him. He will remain a legend, no matter what, because as Kompany said, he was fucking there when he was needed. Did he show up? Fucking hell he did. Like a champion.

Kompany. Myself, as others, blame him and wanted him out when his legs went. Is he a liability? Sometimes. But this fella bleeds blue. A champion, a personality, a leader, a captain. There will never be anyone ever like him and we are so lucky that he is part of City, Without a doubt in my mind, he is the best captain the Premier League Era ever saw.

Bravo, Ederson, Danilo, Kyle, Otamendi, Stones, Kompany, Mangala, Laporte, Delph, Zinchenko, Mendy, Fernandinho, Yaya, Bernie, Dave, De Bruyne, Gundogan, Diaz, Foden, Sane, Sterling, Jesus, Aguero

Remember them. They will live forever.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:53 pm

Mase wrote:Why do they have Noel Gallagher on everything City. Pisses me off!

Agreed. It's a fucking joke.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby johnny crossan » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:25 pm

PeterParker wrote:I finally watched the whole show.

I avoided watching it super fast because I wanted to enjoy it and digest, or better said, re-digest the whole season.
We really are a lucky bunch. Not to have Guardiola, the owners or this squad. We are lucky that we love this club from top to bottom. The passion around this it can't be described with any other sensation in this world. We came crashing from the pits of hell and we achived this. we are here today because even in our darkest hour we did not gave up and forgot about the club.
Even if it was on a cold night in York, loosing, or (my case), fining out we relegated 3 months after it happend.

It was fucking hard, but we managed to came back from the dead and win against every single odd. It was even better than the Rocky saga. You can't make scenarios like this in real life.

This squad, these group of players are really something and Khaldoon, Txiki, Soriano, Pep, every single one of the staff members and so on, they managed to transform a group of players into a fucking family. These fellas bleed together and win together.

Watch it, this is it. Even fucking Bravo, who we all wanted out is a big part in this family, because every single one of them is part of a puzzle that connects our club. It is hard to name anyone after this, but they all were there and they played a fucking big, big part in all of this.

Delph. I liked the fella, but I did not knew he has this hunger and devotion in him. He lives for every fucking minute of his playing time, for every single game. No idea if he was a City fan before he came, but fuck so he will remain one when he goes.

Yaya. I hope one day he will realise what a fucking snake his agent is and how many opportunities he managed to ruin for him. He will remain a legend, no matter what, because as Kompany said, he was fucking there when he was needed. Did he show up? Fucking hell he did. Like a champion.

Kompany. Myself, as others, blame him and wanted him out when his legs went. Is he a liability? Sometimes. But this fella bleeds blue. A champion, a personality, a leader, a captain. There will never be anyone ever like him and we are so lucky that he is part of City, Without a doubt in my mind, he is the best captain the Premier League Era ever saw.

Bravo, Ederson, Danilo, Kyle, Otamendi, Stones, Kompany, Mangala, Laporte, Delph, Zinchenko, Mendy, Fernandinho, Yaya, Bernie, Dave, De Bruyne, Gundogan, Diaz, Foden, Sane, Sterling, Jesus, Aguero

'We will remember them' - great post
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Chopper » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:38 pm

johnny crossan wrote:
PeterParker wrote:I finally watched the whole show.

'We will remember them' - great post

Class Post.

Will never forget the look on Kompanys face after that header against united. Still sends shivers up my spine. Really put those turds on notice.
Chopper
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

My favourite player is: Dolemite

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum