Jorginho - Move On Nothing To See Here

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Jorginho

Postby South Stand Balti » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:08 am

This deal has been as slow off the field as Jorginho is on it. Its not sour grapes, I said this on here pages ago. I'm sure Pep knows much better than me but he's as slow as Gary Megson.
South Stand Balti
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp
 
Posts: 3972
Joined: Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:25 pm
Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Yaya

Re: Jorginho

Postby johnny crossan » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:17 am

South Stand Balti wrote:This deal has been as slow off the field as Jorginho is on it. Its not sour grapes, I said this on here pages ago. I'm sure Pep knows much better than me but he's as slow as Gary Megson.


don't you love the Spafia though - maybe they could try to get Pjanic out of Juve - another Italian opera will fill the void

Image
User avatar
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6003
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:25 am
Location: The Barcelona of The North
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Re: Jorginho

Postby JamieMCFC » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:09 pm

johnny crossan wrote:don't you love the Spafia though - maybe they could try to get Pjanic out of Juve - another Italian opera will fill the void


JamieMCFC
De Jong's Tackle
 
Posts: 1753
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2006 3:40 pm
Supporter of: MCFC

Re: Jorginho

Postby JamieMCFC » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:31 pm

The latest from Stuart Brennan:

Manchester City are still convinced that Jorginho wants to join them - not Chelsea.

Blues sources have hit back at the idea, put out by Napoli president Aurelio de Laurentiis , that the player has now opted to move to Stamford Bridge as he wants to live in London.


City agreed a deal in principle with the club two weeks ago, believed to be for around £48m, and had thrashed out personal terms with the player, who is Pep Guardiola 's number one midfield target.

Sources at the club say that at no point has Jorginho indicated that he wants to go back on his deal – and believe that he has had no contact with Chelsea.

It has been widely reported today that Jorginho will sign for Chelsea in the next day or two – and he was filmed boarding a plane for London this morning.

The talk was reinforced by the fact that the Italy international's mother and sister both started following Chelsea's Instagram account .

With all the evidence stacking up, it seemed that City's chances of signing the player were diminishing.

De Laurentiis said today: “I will have to apologise to City because we had closed a deal 15 days ago.

“But the player likes to live in London over anything Manchester can offer. If Chelsea pay him more, that does not depend on me.”

City sources believe that is an attempt by the president to foist the player on Chelsea, who are set to appoint Napoli manager Maurizio Sarri in the coming week.

They say that Jorginho has expressed a desire to go to City all along, and that the club is still active in its pursuit.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk ... r-14895092
JamieMCFC
De Jong's Tackle
 
Posts: 1753
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2006 3:40 pm
Supporter of: MCFC

Re: Jorginho

Postby phips » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:53 pm

Wonderwall wrote:
PeterParker wrote:I still think we should go for Kante.

If Chelsea sign jorginho, I absolutely agree. Fantastic player.

hell no. that guy cant pass to save his life. not fit for a Pep side.
I'm not really a City fan. I'm just here for attention.

Barclays Premier League 2011-2012 CHAMP1-6NS
Barclays Premier League 2013-2014 CHAMP156NS
Barclays Premier League 2017-2018 CHAMP100NS
phips
Denis Tueart's Overhead
 
Posts: 8329
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:04 pm
Location: California
Supporter of: Man City, Dortmund
My favourite player is: David Silva, Marco Reus

Re: Jorginho

Postby Sideshow Bob » Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:12 pm

but given they already have kante, why would chelsea even want jorginho? will sarri lineup with 2 dms? not really his style is it?
Sideshow Bob
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets
 
Posts: 5263
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:19 am
Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Jonny Evans

Re: Jorginho

Postby johnny crossan » Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:34 pm

Brennan still tweeting City not convinced he's Chav bound - briefed by Jorginho's agent?
Image
User avatar
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6003
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:25 am
Location: The Barcelona of The North
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Re: Jorginho

Postby blues2win » Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:44 pm

The player would have to tell Juventus that he’s going nowhere but City. Not sure he will but an interesting development. Dealing with the Napoli Chairman is worse than dealing with Levy.
blues2win
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6193
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:03 am
Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: david silva

Re: Jorginho

Postby PeterParker » Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:50 pm

I am starting to dislike him, looks like Fred and Sanchez, gutless cunts that have no word against their agents.
Image
User avatar
PeterParker
Denis Law's Backheel
 
Posts: 9443
Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:36 pm
Location: Bucharest
Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Re: Jorginho

Postby PrezIke » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:35 pm

Sideshow Bob wrote:but given they already have kante, why would chelsea even want jorginho? will sarri lineup with 2 dms? not really his style is it?


We're trying to sign him with Fern, but I know that's more of an age thing. Other strong theory is Kante may be off.
Image
Razza | Boo Bwoy Extrodanaire
User avatar
PrezIke
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets
 
Posts: 5571
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:18 pm
Location: 'N Why See
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Re: Jorginho

Postby PrezIke » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:36 pm

johnny crossan wrote:Brennan still tweeting City not convinced he's Chav bound - briefed by Jorginho's agent?


We had the same response, I believe, regarding Alves.
Image
Razza | Boo Bwoy Extrodanaire
User avatar
PrezIke
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets
 
Posts: 5571
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:18 pm
Location: 'N Why See
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Re: Jorginho

Postby PrezIke » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:39 pm

JamieMCFC wrote:The latest from Stuart Brennan:

Manchester City are still convinced that Jorginho wants to join them - not Chelsea.

Blues sources have hit back at the idea, put out by Napoli president Aurelio de Laurentiis , that the player has now opted to move to Stamford Bridge as he wants to live in London.


City agreed a deal in principle with the club two weeks ago, believed to be for around £48m, and had thrashed out personal terms with the player, who is Pep Guardiola 's number one midfield target.

Sources at the club say that at no point has Jorginho indicated that he wants to go back on his deal – and believe that he has had no contact with Chelsea.

It has been widely reported today that Jorginho will sign for Chelsea in the next day or two – and he was filmed boarding a plane for London this morning.

The talk was reinforced by the fact that the Italy international's mother and sister both started following Chelsea's Instagram account .

With all the evidence stacking up, it seemed that City's chances of signing the player were diminishing.

De Laurentiis said today: “I will have to apologise to City because we had closed a deal 15 days ago.

“But the player likes to live in London over anything Manchester can offer. If Chelsea pay him more, that does not depend on me.”

City sources believe that is an attempt by the president to foist the player on Chelsea, who are set to appoint Napoli manager Maurizio Sarri in the coming week.

They say that Jorginho has expressed a desire to go to City all along, and that the club is still active in its pursuit.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk ... r-14895092


Talk about spewing propaganda!

Maybe due to us haggling over the fee with Jorginho/his agent trying to see if they can get it signed, sealed and delivered more rapidly or have grown impatient that we are not just making it happen and feel maybe it diminishes his value.
Image
Razza | Boo Bwoy Extrodanaire
User avatar
PrezIke
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets
 
Posts: 5571
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:18 pm
Location: 'N Why See
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Re: Jorginho

Postby PrezIke » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:21 pm

Well, apparently he's in Milan now, so I guess so much for signing with Chelsea today.

I think he prefers us and perhaps wanted to hear the offer from them, is my wild guess.

We'll see what happens.
Image
Razza | Boo Bwoy Extrodanaire
User avatar
PrezIke
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets
 
Posts: 5571
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:18 pm
Location: 'N Why See
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Re: Jorginho

Postby Saul Goodman » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:57 pm

PrezIke wrote:Well, apparently he's in Milan now, so I guess so much for signing with Chelsea today.

Flew into London yesterday and now is in Milan? Geez
User avatar
Saul Goodman
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp
 
Posts: 3984
Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 5:18 am
Location: Toronto
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bernardo Silva

Re: Jorginho

Postby Mase » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:05 pm

Saul Goodman wrote:
PrezIke wrote:Well, apparently he's in Milan now, so I guess so much for signing with Chelsea today.

Flew into London yesterday and now is in Milan? Geez


He doesn't know his own nationality so he's obviously confused as fuck.
Mase
Allison's Big Fat Cigar
 
Posts: 18895
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: Jorginho

Postby sheblue » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:40 am

Anybody else sick of this shit now.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6237
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:28 pm
Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Re: Jorginho

Postby Cocacolajojo » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:14 pm

sheblue wrote:Anybody else sick of this shit now.


I don't mind your posts.
User avatar
Cocacolajojo
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle
 
Posts: 1189
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:18 am
Location: Umeå
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Agüero

Re: Jorginho

Postby PrezIke » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:58 pm

Reports he's having/had his medical for Chelsea.

Onto...plan C?
Image
Razza | Boo Bwoy Extrodanaire
User avatar
PrezIke
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets
 
Posts: 5571
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:18 pm
Location: 'N Why See
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Re: Jorginho

Postby hayling22 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:49 pm

I suppose we will see how really good he is when we have Sane, Kun, Jesus, Sterling, KDB, Mahrez et all flying towards him next season
hayling22
Negouai's Red Cards
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:55 pm
Location: Platt Lane Row 16 Seat 34
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Dennis Tueart

Re: Jorginho

Postby harveytravis » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:05 pm

Cocacolajojo wrote:
sheblue wrote:Anybody else sick of this shit now.


I don't mind your posts.


Funny
harveytravis
Robinho's Step Over
 
Posts: 241
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:47 pm
Supporter of: Man City

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bigblue, craigmcfc, dazby, ian494, Mase, Plain Speaking, ruralblue, South Stand Balti, Wooders and 73 guests