2018/19 fixtures

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: 2018/19 fixtures

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:52 pm

11/08/2018: Arsenal v Manchester City
18/08/2018: Manchester City v Huddersfield Town
25/08/2018: Wolverhampton v Manchester City
01/09/2018: Manchester City v Newcastle United
15/09/2018: Manchester City v Fulham
22/09/2018: Cardiff City v Manchester City
29/09/2018: Manchester City v Brighton
06/10/2018: Liverpool v Manchester City
20/10/2018: Manchester City v Burnley
27/10/2018: Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester City
03/11/2018: Manchester City v Southampton
10/11/2018: Manchester City v Manchester United
24/11/2018: West Ham United v Manchester City
01/12/2018: Manchester City v A.F.C. Bournemouth
04/12/2018: Watford v Manchester City
08/12/2018: Chelsea v Manchester City
15/12/2018: Manchester City v Everton
22/12/2018: Manchester City v Crystal Palace
26/12/2018: Leicester City v Manchester City
29/12/2018: Southampton v Manchester City
01/01/2019: Manchester City v Liverpool
12/01/2019: Manchester City v Wolverhampton
19/01/2019: Huddersfield Town v Manchester City
30/01/2019: Newcastle United v Manchester City
02/02/2019: Manchester City v Arsenal
09/02/2019: Manchester City v Chelsea
23/02/2019: Everton v Manchester City
27/02/2019: Manchester City v West Ham United
02/03/2019: A.F.C. Bournemouth v Manchester City
09/03/2019: Manchester City v Watford
16/03/2019: Manchester United v Manchester City
30/03/2019: Fulham v Manchester City
06/04/2019: Manchester City v Cardiff City
13/04/2019: Crystal Palace v Manchester City
20/04/2019: Manchester City v Tottenham Hotspur
27/04/2019: Burnley v Manchester City
04/05/2019: Manchester City v Leicester City
12/05/2019: Brighton v Manchester City
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby nottsblue » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:36 pm

The usual away trip early doors to the promoted side. Every year it seems.
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:48 pm

nottsblue wrote:The usual away trip early doors to the promoted side. Every year it seems.

Both the Wolves and Cardiff games won't be easy. Playing the 3 promoted teams in the first 6 games seems a little wierd, along with the Arsenal opener, and I can see us struggling a little as the majority of our players will have had little rest or won't even be back from their post-WC break.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby phips » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:02 am

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
phips wrote:the schedule through October is generally favorable. not sure what the CL schedule is around the Liverpool & Spurs matches in October but it still looks good.

Soton away 2 days before Liverpool home on NYD isnt a horrible matchup if the Saints are anything like they were last season...although if i remember correctly they did make it difficult for us.

Apart from the travel involved.

golly gee! why didnt i think of that? thanks for pointing that out!

thats why i specifically said "matchup" and not fixture. as i typed it i thought "i dont need to mention the travel distance thats just understood and no one will comment on it". lo and behold you do. well done. believe me, every single word i type on this site is thought out--nothing is an accident. maybe i should include a "for FIBD" summary at the end of each post where i spell out everything as if for a grade school child; ill think about it.
I'm not really a City fan. I'm just here for attention.

Barclays Premier League 2011-2012 CHAMP1-6NS
Barclays Premier League 2013-2014 CHAMP156NS
Barclays Premier League 2017-2018 CHAMP100NS
Barclays Premier League 2018-2019 CHAMP14ONS
Barclays Premier League 2020-2021 CHAM21ONS
Barclays Premier League 2021-2022 CHAM93ONS
Barclays Premier League 2022-2023 CHAM3XIONS
2022-2023 Domestic & European TR3BLE WINNERS
phips
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: Man City, Dortmund
My favourite player is: David Silva, Marco Reus

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:01 am

phips wrote:
phips wrote:the schedule through October is generally favorable. not sure what the CL schedule is around the Liverpool & Spurs matches in October but it still looks good.

Soton away 2 days before Liverpool home on NYD isnt a horrible matchup if the Saints are anything like they were last season...although if i remember correctly they did make it difficult for us.

thats why i specifically said "matchup" and not fixture. as i typed it i thought "i dont need to mention the travel distance thats just understood and no one will comment on it". lo and behold you do. well done. believe me, every single word i type on this site is thought out--nothing is an accident. maybe i should include a "for FIBD" summary at the end of each post where i spell out everything as if for a grade school child; ill think about it.

Oh fuck off and go and get laid you sad little twat, all I was doing was making an observation.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Original Dub » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:06 am

phips wrote:

Oh fuck off and go and get laid you sad little twat, all I was doing was making an observation.

He's still doing his thing I see? :lol:

I always found his type the hardest to comprehend - the absolute outwardly provocative cunt who cries victim when they get the attention they were looking for.

:roll:
Original Dub

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:39 am

Original Dub wrote:
phips wrote:

He's still doing his thing I see? :lol:

I always found his type the hardest to comprehend - the absolute outwardly provocative cunt who cries victim when they get the attention they were looking for.

:roll:

I wouldn't mind but if he'd taken my post for what it was rather than getting wound up simply because he saw me quoting his post, he'd realise I was agreeing with his point that it wasn't the worst "matchup" apart from the fact it's a long distance to travel 2 days before your next fixture.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby patrickblue » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:37 am

phips wrote:

thats why i specifically said "matchup" and not fixture. as i typed it i thought "i dont need to mention the travel distance thats just understood and no one will comment on it". lo and behold you do. well done. believe me, every single word i type on this site is thought out--nothing is an accident. maybe i should include a "for FIBD" summary at the end of each post where i spell out everything as if for a grade school child; ill think about it.[/quote][/quote][/quote]

Phips, wtf did you get so defensive over fibd's comment? No need, he wasn't having a pop at you in any way shape or form. It was just a throw away comment.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum