***england v sweden official match thread***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

***england v sweden official match thread***

Postby Nigels Tackle » Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:38 am

a world cup 1/4 final deserves an early thread

nool's take on the game here : https://soundcloud.com/9320pod/world-cup-2018-e09

on paper, england walk this one but we all know that the game isn't played on paper etc....

as long as we come out of the blocks firing on all cylinders, we'll be fine

got a feeling that raheem will break his duck tomorrow

come england!!!

its coming.....
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Re: ***england v sweden official match thread***

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:43 am

I propose they skip the 120 minute snorefest and just go straight to penalties.

( probably be a cracker of a game now I've said that)
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:24 pm

I can see this one being super tight, tense affair. Hope I’m wrong and you can all say so.
Tracking back is overrated.
Pretty Boy Lee
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby CTID Hants » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:27 pm

It will be nice to play against a team that aren't a bunch of dirty cheating cunts, we can actually just play footie without worrying about underhand tactics of the opposition.

As long as Sweden play an honest game i reckon we should see ourselves in the Semi's
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby mr_nool » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:54 pm

CTID Hants wrote:It will be nice to play against a team that aren't a bunch of dirty cheating cunts, we can actually just play footie without worrying about underhand tactics of the opposition.

As long as Sweden play an honest game i reckon we should see ourselves in the Semi's

You're actually wrong there. Our two strikers are cheating thugs and Seb Larsson is a twat of the highest order (that's what you get from playing next to Lee Cattermole for years).
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby CTID Hants » Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:40 pm

Made me chuckle...

Watch on youtube.com
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:01 pm

Champagne breakfast in the Fans zone here in beautiful Punta Cana (10 am ) - 3 tables booked , 10 english lads and it will be a party for the whole weekend !

COME ON ENGLAND !!!
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby bigblue » Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:20 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:Champagne breakfast in the Fans zone here in beautiful Punta Cana (10 am ) - 3 tables booked , 10 english lads and it will be a party for the whole weekend !

COME ON ENGLAND !!!

^ when you brexit so hard that you end up in central america.

Sounds nice though!
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:49 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:Champagne breakfast in the Fans zone here in beautiful Punta Cana (10 am ) - 3 tables booked , 10 english lads and it will be a party for the whole weekend !

COME ON ENGLAND !!!

Full English with Stella in the Beef Zone here in scorcheo Blighty. 1 large sofa booked with me and the dog as the Better Half gets out of the way and then, back in the garden for the weekend ;-)

Come on Engerland!!!!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:58 pm

bigblue wrote:

COME ON ENGLAND !!!

^ when you brexit so hard that you end up in central america.

Sounds nice though!

Caribbean dear boy, although CA is just a stone's throw away ))

Its going to be epic....def a 24 hour party if we win !
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:01 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:

COME ON ENGLAND !!!

Full English with Stella in the Beef Zone here in scorcheo Blighty. 1 large sofa booked with me and the dog as the Better Half gets out of the way and then, back in the garden for the weekend ;-)

Come on Engerland!!!!

We will have to do with bacon sandwiches Italian style (That mean their shitty bacon and not real bacon) but beggars can't be choosers - I've just got a load of stick off the lads for buying 5 bottles of Moet with orange juice in advance of tomorrow,,,,called me all the non pc names under the sun..ffs..the cheeky cunts..its morning and everyone knows Champagne and orange juice goes down well with bacon butties for fucks sake !!
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby aaron bond » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:25 am

Will be a difficult game. Sweden have proven in both qualifying and this tournament so far have tough they are to beat. But the whole World Cup has been great so far and it's nice to have England in the latter stages with a genuine chance at progressing to the final.

From a City perspective, I hope Sterling, Walker, Stones (and Delph if he gets on the pitch) all shine tonight. I'm sure they saw the performances of KDB and Kompany yesterday.

10pm kick off in my part of the world so hopefully will be a great Saturday night!
aaron bond
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City

Postby BlueinBosnia » Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:29 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:Champagne breakfast in the Fans zone here in beautiful Punta Cana

You have to use the word 'beautiful' pretty liberally to allow it to include places that have Fans' Zones...
"Ferguson. Žvaka kurac."
(Ferguson. Chewing-gum cock.)
Old man in a bar in rural Bosnia.
BlueinBosnia
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Team Bridge

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:41 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

COME ON ENGLAND !!!

Come on Engerland!!!!

We will have to do with bacon sandwiches Italian style (That mean their shitty bacon and not real bacon) but beggars can't be choosers - I've just got a load of stick off the lads for buying 5 bottles of Moet with orange juice in advance of tomorrow,,,,called me all the non pc names under the sun..ffs..the cheeky cunts..its morning and everyone knows Champagne and orange juice goes down well with bacon butties for fucks sake !!

Champagne breakfast mate, it's the done thing. We usually get that at about 3 and 4 in the morning, just to see you through to day break ;-)
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:45 am

I'm getting really nervous now. Not down to the opposition but down to the whole of England getting behind the team. After all these years of England fans being non-plussed about the national side, a couple of wins and their all doing 'Vindaloo' down the street! Glory hunters are back ;-)

Come on Engerland!!!

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Mase » Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:56 am

Beefymcfc wrote:I'm getting really nervous now. Not down to the opposition but down to the whole of England getting behind the team. After all these years of England fans being non-plussed about the national side, a couple of wins and their all doing 'Vindaloo' down the street! Glory hunters are back ;-)

Come on Engerland!!!

If it makes you feel any better Beefy I still fuckin hate England (mainly because I despise the fans).

Not really bothered whether they win or lose. If they do end up winning anything I hope Raza scores the winner to shove it down the BNP fans throats.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:08 am

Mase wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:I'm getting really nervous now. Not down to the opposition but down to the whole of England getting behind the team. After all these years of England fans being non-plussed about the national side, a couple of wins and their all doing 'Vindaloo' down the street! Glory hunters are back ;-)

Come on Engerland!!!

If it makes you feel any better Beefy I still fuckin hate England (mainly because I despise the fans).

Not really bothered whether they win or lose. If they do end up winning anything I hope Raza scores the winner to shove it down the BNP fans throats.

Good man Mase, my faith in England fans is restored ;-)
Last edited by Beefymcfc on Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:08 am

But the burning question, Alli or Rashford?

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:32 am

BlueinBosnia wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Champagne breakfast in the Fans zone here in beautiful Punta Cana

You have to use the word 'beautiful' pretty liberally to allow it to include places that have Fans' Zones...

That does not apply here - the ''Fan zone'' Im referring to in PC is actually a restaurant ''snotty zone'' for king snots like me.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby City64 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:36 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
BlueinBosnia wrote:

That does not apply here - the ''Fan zone'' Im referring to in PC is actually a restaurant ''snotty zone'' for king snots like me.

"King snots" paraphrased = cunts !

Have a good one !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum