Klopp

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Klopp

Postby Mase » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:03 pm

Klopp's only ever managed shit teams.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:18 pm

"The day this is football, I'm not in a job anymore," manager Jurgen Klopp said. "I want to do it differently. I would even do it differently if I could spend that money."

Fucking lying Saucepan mouth !!
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:18 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:"The day this is football, I'm not in a job anymore," manager Jurgen Klopp said. "I want to do it differently. I would even do it differently if I could spend that money."

Gone full Dipper.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby PrezIke » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:06 am

Wonderwall wrote:I would add that even though their 1st 11 is looking like a decent side, their depth isn't great. An injury or two in the attacking 3rd and they are relying on Solanke/Ings/Origi and injury prone sturridge who will likely be sold before 9th August.

Good point. I almost forgot Sturridge was still with them. Not that he will get much game time barring some injuries.

They wanted Lemar, I believe, and had interest in Pulisic we heard, whose stock has dropped a slight bit so they know they need more depth there.

Yet, they knew midfield was a bigger problem so focused on that and what was available. Will probably make a move for at least one attacking player, which could be interesting as we will also be doing so, I gather, other than searching for a Fernandinho replacement.

A Lewandowski reunion forthcoming?
PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Postby patrickblue » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:55 pm

Never mind, apparently it's their year next year.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby Nigels Tackle » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:05 pm

is a cunt.
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby carolina-blue » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:18 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:"The day this is football, I'm not in a job anymore," manager Jurgen Klopp said. "I want to do it differently. I would even do it differently if I could spend that money."

Gone full Dipper.

Some Arse on the radio over here
Defending Klopp saying he is not a hypocrite.
As Livershite got good money for Cuntinio
And good money from Champs league
And here’s the kicker he said
they are still not spending
Man City money Really
How much for dick van dyke
How much for Allyson
Wanker
carolina-blue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:51 pm

Outcast wrote:
City64 wrote:BBC doing a “why Allison is worth every penny” click bait article , dipper and rag loving hypocrites, utter disgrace!!!

I don't think he'll flop nor turn out to be great,
Just average at best, I dont think his price tag is justified seeing he's not won any major silverware. We were salughtered what we paid for Ederson but that seems like bargain now. The spotlight is on Allison to deliver which the last thing any goalkeeper wants

THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Blue In Bolton » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:39 am

I put it to a Red Bindipper the other day on facebook that it can't be long before they and Stretford merge as they are almost identical in their bleating and chatting absolute bollocks. It's a fucking shame that they don't come with mute buttons that's for sure!
Blue In Bolton
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David White

Postby City64 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:50 am

Blue In Bolton wrote:I put it to a Red Bindipper the other day on facebook that it can't be long before they and Stretford merge as they are almost identical in their bleating and chatting absolute bollocks. It's a fucking shame that they don't come with mute buttons that's for sure!

A " Red bin dipper " ? That must be one proper sad fucked up cunt ! :lol:
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby zuricity » Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:38 am

City64 wrote:
Blue In Bolton wrote:I put it to a Red Bindipper the other day on facebook that it can't be long before they and Stretford merge as they are almost identical in their bleating and chatting absolute bollocks. It's a fucking shame that they don't come with mute buttons that's for sure!

A " Red bin dipper " ? That must be one proper sad fucked up cunt ! :lol:

I don't want to be accused of being picky, but surely since they both play in red, it would be better perhaps, to use the term "Scum bin dipper?" .
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby sheblue » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:41 am

I had the miss fortune of having to listen to a load of shite from a kloppite recently. Apparently he (klopp) is the best manager ever and they have the league won already.
Ah well roll on Aug 2019.
:roll:
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby carolina-blue » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:06 pm

sheblue wrote:I had the miss fortune of having to listen to a load of shite from a kloppite recently. Apparently he (klopp) is the best manager ever and they have the league won already.
Ah well roll on Aug 2019.
:roll:

Convenient memory loss. I had to listen to one the other day , It’s like all the shit he has said about our spending never happened , now apparently if you want to win you have to spend
carolina-blue

Postby carolina-blue » Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:23 pm

From an article in mUen to funny

His breathtaking hypocrisy exposed, Klopp said he had simply changed his mind, and didn't care what the world thought,
sounding a bit like a spoilt schoolgirl.
Lol :lol:
carolina-blue

Postby Hazy2 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:28 pm

carolina-blue wrote:

From an article in mUen to funny

His breathtaking hypocrisy exposed, Klopp said he had simply changed his mind, and didn't care what the world thought,
sounding a bit like a spoilt schoolgirl.
Lol :lol:

Can this thread not get an F.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Moonchesteri » Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:33 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:Image

He’s a nonce
Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Postby fangsanalsatan » Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:03 am

PeterParker wrote:I will say it. They are good with him around, but they are lacking something.

Remember Scouse with Roy, Rodgers or even Kenny? Pathetic, mediocre.
With Klopp they are far a superiour squad, but, they are still not there (maybe they will never be), but if they will break and win the league anytime soon, it will be with him in charge.

He looked like a cunt since he came here, but it would be unfair to say that he played no part in the clubs progress, even if he won fuckall.

My only issue is I would like to see the same attitude when they play the rags.

They were equally good under Rodgers for a season. What annoys me the most is that all throughout their mediocrity in the last 15 years we have not be able to beat them at Anfield once. We've had some amazing teams with amazing players in the last couple of years, but we just fold everytime against these tits at their shithole of a ground. It's extremely irritating. I just want us to pummel them into oblivion once. It will fuck them up. If you look at OT, the 6-1 destroyed whatever air was hanging around there for a long time. The same needs to happen to Anfield.
fangsanalsatan
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of:

Postby Hazy2 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:39 am

fangsanalsatan wrote:
PeterParker wrote:I will say it. They are good with him around, but they are lacking something.

With Klopp they are far a superiour squad, but, they are still not there (maybe they will never be), but if they will break and win the league anytime soon, it will be with him in charge.

He looked like a cunt since he came here, but it would be unfair to say that he played no part in the clubs progress, even if he won fuckall.

They were equally good under Rodgers for a season. What annoys me the most is that all throughout their mediocrity in the last 15 years we have not be able to beat them at Anfield once. We've had some amazing teams with amazing players in the last couple of years, but we just fold everytime against these tits at their shithole of a ground. It's extremely irritating. I just want us to pummel them into oblivion once. It will fuck them up. If you look at OT, the 6-1 destroyed whatever air was hanging around there for a long time. The same needs to happen to Anfield.

We shit ourselves and fall apart Or we have a bent ref inventing a hand ball or ignoring a blatant handball .
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby patrickblue » Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:27 pm

Hazy2 wrote:
fangsanalsatan wrote:

We shit ourselves and fall apart Or we have a bent ref inventing a hand ball or ignoring a blatant handball .

I'd definitely go with "We shit ourselves and fall apart".
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby bigblue » Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:37 pm

The moaning one: ”Maybe this season finally you demand that they win. You have to be fair and now you have to demand and say the team with investments, who are making investments that they started making last season, not just this season, last season.”

The best thing about their new signing may be that they are now expected to win the league. For years before, they've played the role of the plucky underdogs. Klopp thrives in the role of the underdogs.

But now they have to deal with the expectations of spending 100's of millions in one window. With Klopp's emotional instability, I can see it going off the rails at some point.
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum