Zola

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Zola

Postby john@staustell » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:23 am

Serial catastrophic failure. Now number 2 at Chelsea. To a manager who isn't interested in buying players.

I think they'll be in the bottom half
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Re: Zola

Postby Cocacolajojo » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:33 am

john@staustell wrote:Serial catastrophic failure. Now number 2 at Chelsea. To a manager who isn't interested in buying players.

But his failures have only been as manager right? I don't think it's the case that just because you're a poor manager you're a poor coach. The roles are different.
Cocacolajojo
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Agüero

Postby Mase » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:00 am

Cocacolajojo wrote:
john@staustell wrote:Serial catastrophic failure. Now number 2 at Chelsea. To a manager who isn't interested in buying players.

But his failures have only been as manager right? I don't think it's the case that just because you're a poor manager you're a poor coach. The roles are different.

Brendan Rogers for example.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby john@staustell » Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:04 pm

Cocacolajojo wrote:

Yeah but he's taken failure to new levels. Anyone with a tiny bit of people interaction skills could have taken over what Gary Rowett had made at Brum.
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Return to The Maine Football forum