Refs 2018/2019

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Refs 2018/2019

Postby City64 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:26 pm

phips wrote:
City64 wrote:
phips wrote:
City64 wrote:
phips wrote:the entire thing is rigged for Liverpool to win this season. there's no point in even watching; i know i wont be.

Status Plastic .

oh 100%. Im King Plastic.

ive had enough of the refs being paid under the table to throw matches and purposefully attempt to cause City to drop points. its been gong on for the last 5 or so seasons and theres only so much a fake fan like me can take before he taps out. the corruption is rampant and its quite sad.

You have watched city on telly for a full 5 years ?

i wouldnt say "Full". i get in maybe 10 matches per season and those are usually the ones against the bottom clubs so i can ensure i see a victory. although i do watch the derby because, even as a plastic, i have some self-respect.

If you didn’t spend so much time on here you might get eleven TV games in ?
Not really here
User avatar
City64
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6255
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:02 pm
Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: Refs 2018/2019

Postby City64 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:28 pm

Sideshow Bob wrote:the phips witch hunt gets tedious AF. let it go ffs.

PC brigade are out in force .......... all one of em !
Not really here
User avatar
City64
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6255
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:02 pm
Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: Refs 2018/2019

Postby phips » Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:29 am

City64 wrote:
phips wrote:
City64 wrote:You have watched city on telly for a full 5 years ?

i wouldnt say "Full". i get in maybe 10 matches per season and those are usually the ones against the bottom clubs so i can ensure i see a victory. although i do watch the derby because, even as a plastic, i have some self-respect.

If you didn’t spend so much time on here you might get eleven TV games in ?

not likely. even 10 matches is pushing it; id probably lose interest if i started watching any more.
I'm not really a City fan. I'm just here for attention.

Barclays Premier League 2011-2012 CHAMP1-6NS
Barclays Premier League 2013-2014 CHAMP156NS
Barclays Premier League 2017-2018 CHAMP100NS
phips
Denis Tueart's Overhead
 
Posts: 8260
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:04 pm
Location: California
Supporter of: Man City, Dortmund
My favourite player is: David Silva, Marco Reus

Re: Refs 2018/2019

Postby Nigels Tackle » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:57 am

phips wrote:
City64 wrote:
phips wrote:
City64 wrote:You have watched city on telly for a full 5 years ?

i wouldnt say "Full". i get in maybe 10 matches per season and those are usually the ones against the bottom clubs so i can ensure i see a victory. although i do watch the derby because, even as a plastic, i have some self-respect.

If you didn’t spend so much time on here you might get eleven TV games in ?

not likely. even 10 matches is pushing it; id probably lose interest if i started watching any more.


maybe you should try drinking 10 beers during a game? that might make you more interested...
SOLID POSTER
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck
 
Posts: 12488
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:57 pm
Location: here, there, every fucking where
Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: mike mason liam lingo

Re: Refs 2018/2019

Postby Original Dub » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:47 am

Phips getting bullied again?

What has he ever done to deserve this?
Something could get pretty rotten in the state of Swampland. . . it could just turn out even better than a particularly gory episode of "I, Claudius".
The only thing more entertaining will be our football..
User avatar
Original Dub
Alan Oakes' 668 Games
 
Posts: 17041
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 3:41 pm
Location: Dublin
Supporter of: Breasts
My favourite player is: Aguero

Re: Refs 2018/2019

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:06 am

I reckon I'm gonna be on this thread quite a lot this season.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
User avatar
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision
 
Posts: 34628
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:14 am
Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Re: Refs 2018/2019

Postby phips » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:48 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:maybe you should try drinking 10 beers during a game? that might make you more interested...

maybe thatll work. seems that most fans are more interested in drinking than the football these days. maybe thats the piece that ive been missing.
I'm not really a City fan. I'm just here for attention.

Barclays Premier League 2011-2012 CHAMP1-6NS
Barclays Premier League 2013-2014 CHAMP156NS
Barclays Premier League 2017-2018 CHAMP100NS
phips
Denis Tueart's Overhead
 
Posts: 8260
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:04 pm
Location: California
Supporter of: Man City, Dortmund
My favourite player is: David Silva, Marco Reus

Re: Refs 2018/2019

Postby City64 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:22 pm

phips wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:maybe you should try drinking 10 beers during a game? that might make you more interested...

maybe thatll work. seems that most fans are more interested in drinking than the football these days. maybe thats the piece that ive been missing.

Nigel’s Tackle is a shandy drinker he hasn’t got a clue to be fair .
Not really here
User avatar
City64
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6255
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:02 pm
Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: Refs 2018/2019

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:02 pm

City64 wrote:
phips wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:maybe you should try drinking 10 beers during a game? that might make you more interested...

maybe thatll work. seems that most fans are more interested in drinking than the football these days. maybe thats the piece that ive been missing.

Nigel’s Tackle is a shandy drinker he hasn’t got a clue to be fair .


Not just 'these days', been like that since I attended my first game as an adult in the late 1970s!
User avatar
Hutch's Shoulder
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp
 
Posts: 3171
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:55 am
Location: Wild country near Glossop
Supporter of: City of course
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: Refs 2018/2019

Postby zuricity » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:04 pm

One minute 20 in and the ref's at it. Shocking call puts the rags ahead
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Paul Power's Tash
 
Posts: 10356
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:54 pm
Location: Zuerich,ch

Re: Refs 2018/2019

Postby ruralblue » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:10 pm

So finally we have it from the horses mouth. He watches ten games a season and...... He is the expert on every game we play. Wow.
Image
ruralblue
Paul Power's Tash
 
Posts: 10241
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:27 pm
Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

Re: Refs 2018/2019

Postby phips » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:44 pm

Original Dub wrote:Phips getting bullied again?

not even ol' chum. my pal City64 and i are having a pleasant conversation.

i appreciate your concern though but let's get this topic back on track and discuss how the league is rigged.


ruralblue wrote:So finally we have it from the horses mouth. He watches ten games a season and...... He is the expert on every game we play. Wow.

ill have you know that i am a human being and not a horse.
i never claimed to be an expert; you guys bestowed that honor upon me. im a plastic through and through.
I'm not really a City fan. I'm just here for attention.

Barclays Premier League 2011-2012 CHAMP1-6NS
Barclays Premier League 2013-2014 CHAMP156NS
Barclays Premier League 2017-2018 CHAMP100NS
phips
Denis Tueart's Overhead
 
Posts: 8260
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:04 pm
Location: California
Supporter of: Man City, Dortmund
My favourite player is: David Silva, Marco Reus

Re: Refs 2018/2019

Postby Dimples » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:59 pm

This thread is about potential concerns over how the refs will 'approach' City's games.
That can now be extended to the other potential contenders based on a comment above re the Rags game ( I did not see it) and Scuds comments.
Let's track to see if everything evens itself out over a season. It did not last season or the one before that or the ............
BTW I had a look at some of those potential leg breakers on our players - we were very very lucky not to lose players to long term injuries.
I suggest you start with the assult on KDB and our brilliant Spurs English internationals Kane and Deli Ali then take it from there.
Paranoid my arse. If you can't see the agenda go to specsavers.
BTW the thread is not about Phips. Open another thread for that stuff.
User avatar
Dimples
Superman's Underpants
 
Posts: 673
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:05 am
Supporter of: Manchester city
My favourite player is: Sterling

Re: Refs 2018/2019

Postby Tokyo Blue » Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:12 am

Dimples wrote:This thread is about potential concerns over how the refs will 'approach' City's games.
That can now be extended to the other potential contenders based on a comment above re the Rags game ( I did not see it) and Scuds comments.
Let's track to see if everything evens itself out over a season. It did not last season or the one before that or the ............
BTW I had a look at some of those potential leg breakers on our players - we were very very lucky not to lose players to long term injuries.
I suggest you start with the assult on KDB and our brilliant Spurs English internationals Kane and Deli Ali then take it from there.
Paranoid my arse. If you can't see the agenda go to specsavers.
BTW the thread is not about Phips. Open another thread for that stuff.

Agreed on all counts. See also the assaults by young on Aguero in the derby, some geordie twat on Gundogan at St James's Park, numerous acts of thuggishness going unpunished at cardiff, and several others. Compare and contrast with Walker's red card v Everton.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash
 
Posts: 10992
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2005 2:33 am

Re: Refs 2018/2019

Postby Original Dub » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:16 am

Tokyo Blue wrote:
Dimples wrote:This thread is about potential concerns over how the refs will 'approach' City's games.
That can now be extended to the other potential contenders based on a comment above re the Rags game ( I did not see it) and Scuds comments.
Let's track to see if everything evens itself out over a season. It did not last season or the one before that or the ............
BTW I had a look at some of those potential leg breakers on our players - we were very very lucky not to lose players to long term injuries.
I suggest you start with the assult on KDB and our brilliant Spurs English internationals Kane and Deli Ali then take it from there.
Paranoid my arse. If you can't see the agenda go to specsavers.
BTW the thread is not about Phips. Open another thread for that stuff.

Agreed on all counts. See also the assaults by young on Aguero in the derby, some geordie twat on Gundogan at St James's Park, numerous acts of thuggishness going unpunished at cardiff, and several others. Compare and contrast with Walker's red card v Everton.


Walker's red card v Everton :lol: :lol:
Something could get pretty rotten in the state of Swampland. . . it could just turn out even better than a particularly gory episode of "I, Claudius".
The only thing more entertaining will be our football..
User avatar
Original Dub
Alan Oakes' 668 Games
 
Posts: 17041
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 3:41 pm
Location: Dublin
Supporter of: Breasts
My favourite player is: Aguero

Re: Refs 2018/2019

Postby Original Dub » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:44 am

Sterling getting sent off because the fans ran on to the pitch was another corker :lol:
Something could get pretty rotten in the state of Swampland. . . it could just turn out even better than a particularly gory episode of "I, Claudius".
The only thing more entertaining will be our football..
User avatar
Original Dub
Alan Oakes' 668 Games
 
Posts: 17041
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 3:41 pm
Location: Dublin
Supporter of: Breasts
My favourite player is: Aguero

Re: Refs 2018/2019

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:01 am

Original Dub wrote:Sterling getting sent off because the fans ran on to the pitch was another corker :lol:

Up there with Horlock's dangerous walking.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6999
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:15 am
Location: Manchester
Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Re: Refs 2018/2019

Postby Mase » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:02 am

Original Dub wrote:Sterling getting sent off because the fans ran on to the pitch was another corker :lol:


All after the Bournemouth player did exactly the same thing as Sterling to celebrate his goal.
Mase
Alan Oakes' 668 Games
 
Posts: 17785
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: Refs 2018/2019

Postby zuricity » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:05 am

Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:
Original Dub wrote:Sterling getting sent off because the fans ran on to the pitch was another corker :lol:

Up there with Horlock's dangerous walking.



Nah, nah, nothing we have seen on a football pitch is every as bad as 'Dangerous walking' - you could hurt someone y'know.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Paul Power's Tash
 
Posts: 10356
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:54 pm
Location: Zuerich,ch

Re: Refs 2018/2019

Postby Original Dub » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:07 am

It was "aggressive walking" iirc??
Something could get pretty rotten in the state of Swampland. . . it could just turn out even better than a particularly gory episode of "I, Claudius".
The only thing more entertaining will be our football..
User avatar
Original Dub
Alan Oakes' 668 Games
 
Posts: 17041
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 3:41 pm
Location: Dublin
Supporter of: Breasts
My favourite player is: Aguero

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bluelogic32, Google [Bot], Nigels Tackle, plee, Scatman and 43 guests