Refs 2018/2019

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Refs 2018/2019

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:38 am

I've still not seen this Halsey article, have the powers that be had it sensored?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:44 am

Beefymcfc wrote:I've still not seen this Halsey article, have the powers that be had it sensored?

There's nothing new Beefy, it's just the stuff that Halsey came out with a couple of years back that was swept under the carpet.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:25 am

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:I've still not seen this Halsey article, have the powers that be had it sensored?

There's nothing new Beefy, it's just the stuff that Halsey came out with a couple of years back that was swept under the carpet.

Ahhhh, get ya. Thanks for confirming. I wonder when RatBoy is gonna act on Halsey's info, you know, when he was sad to be deeply concerned on Twitter?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Original Dub » Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:50 pm

Original Dub wrote:
Douglas Higginbottom wrote:
Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:
Watch on youtube.com

WOW. That was unbelievable. Mike bloody Riley. 8 pens in 8 games for the scum at the swamp.

Wins it for me. The rag fans at the SM's session will love me for it. or maybe they will bring it up as well!

It's so blatant it's criminal.

Hey, NigelsTackle - why do you think the decisions in that video didn't really go with arsenal?

Would you say Riley just saw things differently/had a bad day, or would you say he was biased towards united?

Whenever you're ready to grow a pair of balls and answer the question Negative Nige
Original Dub

Postby Nigels Tackle » Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:40 pm

Original Dub wrote:
Original Dub wrote:
Douglas Higginbottom wrote:
Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:
Watch on youtube.com

WOW. That was unbelievable. Mike bloody Riley. 8 pens in 8 games for the scum at the swamp.

Wins it for me. The rag fans at the SM's session will love me for it. or maybe they will bring it up as well!

It's so blatant it's criminal.

Hey, NigelsTackle - why do you think the decisions in that video didn't really go with arsenal?

Would you say Riley just saw things differently/had a bad day, or would you say he was biased towards united?

Whenever you're ready to grow a pair of balls and answer the question Negative Nige

https://angryofislington.com/2018/01/12 ... onspiracy/

now about those moon landings...
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Original Dub » Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:36 pm

You're comparing any potential bias in officiating to a conspiracy about the moon landing now Nige?

Poor cunt.
Original Dub

Postby Nigels Tackle » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:40 am

Original Dub wrote:You're comparing any potential bias in officiating to a conspiracy about the moon landing now Nige?

Poor cunt.

some of the more intelligent folk on here may take the time to read the link i posted...
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby Original Dub » Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:22 am

Nigels Tackle wrote:
Original Dub wrote:You're comparing any potential bias in officiating to a conspiracy about the moon landing now Nige?

Poor cunt.

some of the more intelligent folk on here may take the time to read the link i posted...

Oh I read that piece alright, don't you worry about that.

So you are letting this "Phil" answer the question I asked YOU? How did you find "Phil", Nige? Did you have to search online for "conspiracy theories on Mike Riley" or something similar?

That's you in a nut shell. You call people out for their observations and then use someone else's as yours?

You're the most naive cunt on here and I think it's fair to say that's common knowledge. This hasn't got anything to do with Moon Landings or the All Knowing Phil, so grow a pair of balls and answer the question I asked YOU.
Original Dub

Postby Nigels Tackle » Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:30 pm

Original Dub wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:

Poor cunt.

So you are letting this "Phil" answer the question I asked YOU? How did you find "Phil", Nige? Did you have to search online for "conspiracy theories on Mike Riley" or something similar?

That's you in a nut shell. You call people out for their observations and then use someone else's as yours?

You're the most naive cunt on here and I think it's fair to say that's common knowledge. This hasn't got anything to do with Moon Landings or the All Knowing Phil, so grow a pair of balls and answer the question I asked YOU.

‘riley 50th game’ was the google search:

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=riley ... ent=safari

the guy presents a BALANCED, fact based argument. i know that you find those kind of things hard to deal with.

read any teams forum and i guarantee that there will be threads alleging bias. cutemanc’s opposition view threads often contain allegations that we are favoured by referees.

would be lovely if you could explain how your theory works, with details of all the agents involved, the hierarchy of bias and how all the people necessary to make it work over all these years haven’t had their cover broken.
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby City64 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:13 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:
Original Dub wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:

Poor cunt.

the guy presents a BALANCED, fact based argument. i know that you find those kind of things hard to deal with.

read any teams forum and i guarantee that there will be threads alleging bias. cutemanc’s opposition view threads often contain allegations that we are favoured by referees.

would be lovely if you could explain how your theory works, with details of all the agents involved, the hierarchy of bias and how all the people necessary to make it work over all these years haven’t had their cover broken.

Nutty Nige has fairies at the bottom of his garden ..........
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Nigels Tackle » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:21 pm

City64 wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:
Original Dub wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:

Poor cunt.

Nutty Nige has fairies at the bottom of his garden ..........

next to the twin towers model the american government, secretly, planned the 9/11 attack on
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby Original Dub » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:31 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:
Original Dub wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:

Poor cunt.

You think there needs to be agents involved to have bias? Are you fucking retarded Nige?

And I don't have a "theory", I point out the obvious shit refereeing decisions against us and because of the regularity of it over the last 6 years or more (coupled with the fact that it has NEVER balanced itself out over the course of the season), that there is more than just incompetence involved. That there is bias.

That's based on common sense. You obviously lack this vital ingredient. It might be because you have some head shit going on, or because you don't want to believe that bias can exist. I don't give a shit either way. I don't even really give a shit that you can't see anything wrong. The only gripe I have is that you constantly try to ridicule anyone who points it out as it happens, as though they're the silly cunts.

You brought the spotlight on yourself with the constant digs at the rest of us who can see shit as it's happening. You're now one of two posters who can't see anything wrong. The other is Phips.

Congratulations Nige.
Original Dub

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:20 pm

An ex top referee who refused a payoff to shut the fuck up has already said there is agendas and Bias in the refereeing department against certain players/ clubs ( words to that effect).

By all means diss those of us who already knew this , but to ignore a fuckign ex top referree who says the same thing ?????

Whose barmy again ?
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Nigels Tackle » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:30 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:An ex top referee who refused a payoff to shut the fuck up has already said there is agendas and Bias in the refereeing department against certain players/ clubs ( words to that effect).

By all means diss those of us who already knew this , but to ignore a fuckign ex top referree who says the same thing ?????

Whose barmy again ?

with fans of other clubs claiming we’re beneficiaries of these kind of decisions...
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby iwasthere2012 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:26 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:An ex top referee who refused a payoff to shut the fuck up has already said there is agendas and Bias in the refereeing department against certain players/ clubs ( words to that effect).

Whose barmy again ?

with fans of other clubs claiming we’re beneficiaries of these kind of decisions...

Careful Nidge, you’re getting drawn into their trap.
Your repost above sounds like an admission first and foremost that there is an agenda, only it hasn’t been established in who’s favour.
It’s a slippery slope you’re on.
Tricksy! so they are.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby Original Dub » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:30 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:

Whose barmy again ?

So now you're admitting that there may be bias in officiating, but that we're not the only club?

This is getting interesting...
Original Dub

Postby Nigels Tackle » Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:54 pm

Original Dub wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:

Whose barmy again ?

So now you're admitting that there may be bias in officiating, but that we're not the only club?

shit. royally rumbled. the premier league is just a football version of wwe...
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby Original Dub » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:01 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:
Original Dub wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:

Whose barmy again ?

shit. royally rumbled. the premier league is just a football version of wwe...

WWE? Moon landing? What has that got to do with a debate about bias?

A former top ref tells us there is bias, but you know better.

You're rumbled alright. Rumbled for being a genuinely stupid cunt.

Go back and hide you weird bastard. Debating isn't really your strong point. That and observation of course.
Original Dub

Postby Nigels Tackle » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:48 pm

it’s not bias. it’s gross incompetence. as i have said on countless occasions, the referees in england simply aren’t up to the job. they simply haven’t been able to keep up with the pace that the game has evolved at.
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby Original Dub » Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:11 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:it’s not bias. it’s gross incompetence. as i have said on countless occasions, the referees in england simply aren’t up to the job. they simply haven’t been able to keep up with the pace that the game has evolved at.

Why do you think the two are mutually exclusive?

What makes you think there is no bias in football - even after a former ref says there is?
Original Dub

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum