Refs 2018/2019

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Refs 2018/2019

Postby nottsblue » Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:07 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:Even Pawson couldn’t do anything to help United tonight.
They were beyond help.

He tried though. Which is more than a lot of the rags players did
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby iwasthere2012 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:08 pm

nottsblue wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:Even Pawson couldn’t do anything to help United tonight.
They were beyond help.

He tried though. Which is more than a lot of the rags players did

True.
It’s all you can ask of him.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby Original Dub » Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:19 pm

Kevin friend this weekend.

He didn't ref us once in the league last season.

How come they don't spread the refs around evenly?
Original Dub

Postby Wonderwall » Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:52 pm

I can guarantee the Michael Oliver will be the ref in the dippers game.1-0 to Liverpool via a penalty before we kick off.
Wonderwall

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Hazy2 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:01 pm

The Tackle on Saha missed by a ref, defies logic.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby City64 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:04 pm

So Atkinson has done us over royally the last 2 games he has had us and virtually fuck all has been said or done in the media hmmmm ! Bent as fuck ! Would love to know what Pep said in Atkinson,s ear after the game ..............
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby nottsblue » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:10 pm

City64 wrote:So Atkinson has done us over royally the last 2 games he has had us and virtually fuck all has been said or done in the media hmmmm ! Bent as fuck ! Would love to know what Pep said in Atkinson,s ear after the game ..............

“Bet you are wondering what Brian Kidd does? He’s gonna fuck your wife spunk breath”
nottsblue

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby PrezIke » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:15 pm

City64 wrote:So Atkinson has done us over royally the last 2 games he has had us and virtually fuck all has been said or done in the media hmmmm ! Bent as fuck ! Would love to know what Pep said in Atkinson,s ear after the game ..............

Reportedly Pep told him with a straight face he did a great job. That's what he said when asked after the game was finished.

:lol:

When it was reported on NBC after the game, wondering what Pep said, one studio commentor tried to not laugh when the host repeated the question and Pep's response to the interviewer.
PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Postby Plain Speaking » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:51 pm

PrezIke wrote:

Reportedly Pep told him with a straight face he did a great job. That's what he said when asked after the game was finished.

:lol:

When it was reported on NBC after the game, wondering what Pep said, one studio commentor tried to not laugh when the host repeated the question and Pep's response to the interviewer.

Just like when Pep thanked the Liverpool staff "sincerely" for "protecting us" after he got of the coach before the CL away leg last season.
Plain Speaking
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:49 pm

Original Dub wrote:Kevin friend this weekend.

He didn't ref us once in the league last season.

How come they don't spread the refs around evenly?

I think we did get him in the cup though, against Wolves.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:54 am

Jesus disallowed goal, offside or no? Can't find a decent gif/vid of it.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Mase » Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:58 am

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:Jesus disallowed goal, offside or no? Can't find a decent gif/vid of it.

People were saying Aguero was offside but not Jesus.

Only one I can find is 2:50 on the below vid-

Watch on youtube.com
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:11 am

Mase wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:Jesus disallowed goal, offside or no? Can't find a decent gif/vid of it.

People were saying Aguero was offside but not Jesus.

Only one I can find is 2:50 on the below vid-

Watch on youtube.com

Cheers, very tight but think the player on the linesmans side is playing him on.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby City64 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:25 am

Ex ref Mark Halsey has dropped the bombshell in an article that’s is all over social media / twitter etc that Premier League is bent along with PIGMOL and that refs are instructed to favour certain teams . He also highlights the ref and said the Aguero elbow incident with West Ham’s Winston Reid a couple of years ago was a witch hunt to get Aguero banned for the forthcoming Manchester derby and the ref was told to say he didn’t see anything even though he did and was only 5 yards away so Aguero got a retrospective ban which SKY SPORTS repeatedly pushed footage and bias to get Aguero banned . Can or worms at last opened expect legal action soon !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby iwasthere2012 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:39 am

City64 wrote:Ex ref Mark Halsey has dropped the bombshell in an article that’s is all over social media / twitter etc that Premier League is bent along with PIGMOL and that refs are instructed to favour certain teams . He also highlights the ref and said the Aguero elbow incident with West Ham’s Winston Reid a couple of years ago was a witch hunt to get Aguero banned for the forthcoming Manchester derby and the ref was told to say he didn’t see anything even though he did and was only 5 yards away so Aguero got a retrospective ban which SKY SPORTS repeatedly pushed footage and bias to get Aguero banned . Can or worms at last opened expect legal action soon !

Fake News. We're all imagining it.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:01 pm

City64 wrote:Ex ref Mark Halsey has dropped the bombshell in an article that’s is all over social media / twitter etc that Premier League is bent along with PIGMOL and that refs are instructed to favour certain teams . He also highlights the ref and said the Aguero elbow incident with West Ham’s Winston Reid a couple of years ago was a witch hunt to get Aguero banned for the forthcoming Manchester derby and the ref was told to say he didn’t see anything even though he did and was only 5 yards away so Aguero got a retrospective ban which SKY SPORTS repeatedly pushed footage and bias to get Aguero banned . Can or worms at last opened expect legal action soon !

It's not exactly news to most but it does go along way to confirming what we already know, and were called 'Paranoid' for.

Out of interest, when ref's leave the stinking fest that is PiGMOL they are asked to sign a non-disclosure agreement so they do not talk about what goes on behind the scenes, in return for a handsome pay-off that was as much as £50,000 when he left the game. Halsey refused to sign the agreement so didn't get the pay-off which enables him to say whatever he wants. He's let the cat put of the bag a few times and has not been forced, legally, to retract his statements.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:19 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:

It's not exactly news to most but it does go along way to confirming what we already know, and were called 'Paranoid' for.

Out of interest, when ref's leave the stinking fest that is PiGMOL they are asked to sign a non-disclosure agreement so they do not talk about what goes on behind the scenes, in return for a handsome pay-off that was as much as £50,000 when he left the game. Halsey refused to sign the agreement so didn't get the pay-off which enables him to say whatever he wants. He's let the cat put of the bag a few times and has not been forced, legally, to retract his statements.

If this is proved to be true what odds will there be that Nigel’s tackle will not show his face for 10 years on man city fans ? I will hunt the cunt down.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Original Dub » Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:24 pm

Can't find anything new from Halsey when I search?

Saying that, it's something that we all know. Well, the vast majority. There is clear bias, as well as incompetence and the evidence is there for all to see. Why else does every supporter outside of the rags know they had the most favourable decisions the footballing world has ever seen for most of Bacon face's time at the swamp. It's an ongoing joke with "Fergie time".

Fergie time was a favour to Fegie and United from officials. That is an undisputable fact.
And if the officials can hand out favours, they sure as shit can do the opposite.

I don't know what kind of world NigelsTackle and that other monkey think they live in, but this shit happens in every industry and thinking it doesn't in the premier league is just fucking plain old stupidity. It shouldn't and it can be sorted, but it does exist and it does need sorting.
Original Dub

Postby City64 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:43 pm

Original Dub wrote:Can't find anything new from Halsey when I search?

Saying that, it's something that we all know. Well, the vast majority. There is clear bias, as well as incompetence and the evidence is there for all to see. Why else does every supporter outside of the rags know they had the most favourable decisions the footballing world has ever seen for most of Bacon face's time at the swamp. It's an ongoing joke with "Fergie time".

Fergie time was a favour to Fegie and United from officials. That is an undisputable fact.
And if the officials can hand out favours, they sure as shit can do the opposite.

I don't know what kind of world NigelsTackle and that other monkey think they live in, but this shit happens in every industry and thinking it doesn't in the premier league is just fucking plain old stupidity. It shouldn't and it can be sorted, but it does exist and it does need sorting.

There is all sorts coming out from an article he has recently done pal . Check twitter city/hacks and fraudy he right on the ball with it all . I have plenty of links but can’t download on them on here from my moby sorry .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Tokyo Blue » Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:11 pm

As an aside, I thought Kevin Friend had a good game v Newcastle. I feel he got everything just about right.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum