Refs 2018/2019

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Refs 2018/2019

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:38 pm

City64 wrote:
Original Dub wrote:Can't find anything new from Halsey when I search?

Saying that, it's something that we all know. Well, the vast majority. There is clear bias, as well as incompetence and the evidence is there for all to see. Why else does every supporter outside of the rags know they had the most favourable decisions the footballing world has ever seen for most of Bacon face's time at the swamp. It's an ongoing joke with "Fergie time".

Fergie time was a favour to Fegie and United from officials. That is an undisputable fact.
And if the officials can hand out favours, they sure as shit can do the opposite.

I don't know what kind of world NigelsTackle and that other monkey think they live in, but this shit happens in every industry and thinking it doesn't in the premier league is just fucking plain old stupidity. It shouldn't and it can be sorted, but it does exist and it does need sorting.

There is all sorts coming out from an article he has recently done pal . Check twitter city/hacks and fraudy he right on the ball with it all . I have plenty of links but can’t download on them on here from my moby sorry .

He must have evidence as this is world breaking newsworthy - I hope this is true and we can once and for all put to bed the fuckign AGENDA THAT HAS GONE AGAINST US as a fuckign FACT.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby iwasthere2012 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:42 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
City64 wrote:

Saying that, it's something that we all know. Well, the vast majority. There is clear bias, as well as incompetence and the evidence is there for all to see. Why else does every supporter outside of the rags know they had the most favourable decisions the footballing world has ever seen for most of Bacon face's time at the swamp. It's an ongoing joke with "Fergie time".

Fergie time was a favour to Fegie and United from officials. That is an undisputable fact.
And if the officials can hand out favours, they sure as shit can do the opposite.

I don't know what kind of world NigelsTackle and that other monkey think they live in, but this shit happens in every industry and thinking it doesn't in the premier league is just fucking plain old stupidity. It shouldn't and it can be sorted, but it does exist and it does need sorting.

There is all sorts coming out from an article he has recently done pal . Check twitter city/hacks and fraudy he right on the ball with it all . I have plenty of links but can’t download on them on here from my moby sorry .

He must have evidence as this is world breaking newsworthy - I hope this is true and we can once and for all put to bed the fuckign AGENDA THAT HAS GONE AGAINST US as a fuckign FACT.

I don't do twitter, but having searched online I can still only find stuff from last June from Halsey. Nothing recent.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby Nigels Tackle » Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:19 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
City64 wrote:

I don't do twitter, but having searched online I can still only find stuff from last June from Halsey. Nothing recent.

have to say that it’s come as quite a shock that the site’s resident dipso has posted some out of date bollocks...
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Original Dub » Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:30 pm

Original Dub

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:45 pm

PiGMOL making up their own rules.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Original Dub » Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:11 pm

They're a fucking joke
Original Dub

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:12 pm

Tokyo Blue wrote:As an aside, I thought Kevin Friend had a good game v Newcastle. I feel he got everything just about right.

It took me back at first as he was giving us decisions that we don't usually get, but a refreshing change nonetheless.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby City64 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:37 pm

Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby City64 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:39 pm

Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:55 pm

I attend some Sporting Memories groups including one at the national Football Museum in Manchester. At the next gathering they have asked for us to talk about the worst ever refereeing performance we have ever seen.

So so many bad ones! Anyone like to suggest the worst they have ever seen.
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Bluemoon4610 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:01 pm

Douglas Higginbottom wrote:I attend some Sporting Memories groups including one at the national Football Museum in Manchester. At the next gathering they have asked for us to talk about the worst ever refereeing performance we have ever seen.

Fuck me, where to start with this one? How long is the gathering for? You may need a couple of days, just for the last two seasons!! Can you get it extended to cover the time since the take over???????????????
Bluemoon4610
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby mr_nool » Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:13 am

Douglas Higginbottom wrote:I attend some Sporting Memories groups including one at the national Football Museum in Manchester. At the next gathering they have asked for us to talk about the worst ever refereeing performance we have ever seen.

The linesman in that 4-1 Spurs defeat.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby s1ty m » Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:56 am

Easy. Home v Chelsea 16-17. A total cheating disgrace, so much so I've never left a ground feeling that the game was as bent. Might have been Anthony Taylor. His face gave it away it was that blatant.
After the ball was centred, after the whistle blew...
s1ty m
David Silva's Silky Skills

Postby Mase » Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:01 am

The Derby last year will take some beating. Two penalties and a red card missed.

Everton last season was pretty terrible.

Chelsea the season where Luiz just cleaned Aguero out when he was through on goal.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Original Dub » Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:08 am

Anthony Taylor v Chelsea Doug.
Original Dub

Postby Mase » Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:36 am

The refereeing performance when the rags played arsenal the season after the invincible season was pretty terrible and knocked the stuffing out of arsenal.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Mase » Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:38 am

If they ask about the best it was hand down Halsey against Gillingham. Fuckin legend!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:42 am

Although there are lots of bad refereeing performances going back over time I think the one that is most pertinent to today's game is one that didn't involve us. And that game is the Rags v Arsenal game where the now head of PiGMOL allowed the Rags to butcher the Arsenal players before unbelievably giving Shrek a penalty to win the game, ending the Invincible's run of unbeaten games.

If that game doesn't open people's eyes to how the game is run in this country, I'm not sure which game could.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Mase » Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:11 am

Beefymcfc wrote:Although there are lots of bad refereeing performances going back over time I think the one that is most pertinent to today's game is one that didn't involve us. And that game is the Rags v Arsenal game where the now head of PiGMOL allowed the Rags to butcher the Arsenal players before unbelievably giving Shrek a penalty to win the game, ending the Invincible's run of unbeaten games.

If that game doesn't open people's eyes to how the game is run in this country, I'm not sure which game could.

Just mentioned that. It was unbelievable. It was clear they wanted to derail Arsenal and it worked perfectly. They weren't the same team after that.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Original Dub » Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:17 am

That's a great shout.

Who reffed our fa cup semi v arsenal couple if years ago?

He was shocking.

I know it's slightly ot but that cunt who reffed us v Monaco first leg is actually the most blatant I've ever seen.
Original Dub

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum