Refs 2018/2019

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Refs 2018/2019

Postby bigblue » Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:22 am

Since the start of last season we've failed to win 7 of 45 PL games. Atkinson has reffed 3 of those.
User avatar
bigblue
Denis Law's Backheel
 
Posts: 9140
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:11 pm
Supporter of: Holism
My favourite player is: Bernie Silver

Re: Refs 2018/2019

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:09 am

bigblue wrote:Since the start of last season we've failed to win 7 of 45 PL games. Atkinson has reffed 3 of those.

Take it that he's got is for the weekend. May as well just send the coach to get bricked and leave the players back home, that's how much of a chance we have with him in charge.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
User avatar
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision
 
Posts: 35405
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:14 am
Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Re: Refs 2018/2019

Postby Wonderwall » Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:52 am

Atkinson is a bad ref for us and a good choice for Liverpool. He hasn't reffed a Liverpool loss since utd beat them in march 2015.
User avatar
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain
 
Posts: 29236
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:58 pm
Location: Sale
Supporter of: Gods own team

Re: Refs 2018/2019

Postby zuricity » Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:21 am

Wonderwall wrote:Atkinson is a bad ref for us and a good choice for Liverpool. He hasn't reffed a Liverpool loss since utd beat them in march 2015.


Well, we had better change it then on Sunday.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Paul Power's Tash
 
Posts: 10805
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:54 pm
Location: Zuerich,ch

Re: Refs 2018/2019

Postby sheblue » Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:59 am

Atkinson FFS this is going to be a bad weekend. Only good thing is that its early in the season. Plenty of time to recover from the shafting.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6437
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:28 pm
Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Re: Refs 2018/2019

Postby nottsblue » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:01 am

zuricity wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:Atkinson is a bad ref for us and a good choice for Liverpool. He hasn't reffed a Liverpool loss since utd beat them in march 2015.


Well, we had better change it then on Sunday.

Yep. Law of averages says sooner or later we will beat these fucks at their house.
nottsblue
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes
 
Posts: 15231
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:17 pm
Location: Nottingham
Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Re: Refs 2018/2019

Postby iwasthere2012 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:57 am

nottsblue wrote:
zuricity wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:Atkinson is a bad ref for us and a good choice for Liverpool. He hasn't reffed a Liverpool loss since utd beat them in march 2015.


Well, we had better change it then on Sunday.

Yep. Law of averages says sooner or later we will beat these fucks at their house.

I keep saying that to myself but really it’s just getting to the point where we just expect to be fucked over, even if we do bring our A game.

Football is infuriating. I sometimes wish I didn’t care. But we’re indoctrinated from an early age and it’s hard to shake off.

Being brought up Catholic, you think I’d be used to that kind of conditioning, but it still grates.
Image
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel
 
Posts: 9152
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:14 pm
Location: Dublin
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Re: Refs 2018/2019

Postby Mase » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:14 am

iwasthere2012 wrote:
nottsblue wrote:
zuricity wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:Atkinson is a bad ref for us and a good choice for Liverpool. He hasn't reffed a Liverpool loss since utd beat them in march 2015.


Well, we had better change it then on Sunday.

Yep. Law of averages says sooner or later we will beat these fucks at their house.

I keep saying that to myself but really it’s just getting to the point where we just expect to be fucked over, even if we do bring our A game.

Football is infuriating. I sometimes wish I didn’t care. But we’re indoctrinated from an early age and it’s hard to shake off.

Being brought up Catholic, you think I’d be used to that kind of conditioning, but it still grates.


Same for me. I couldn't give a fuck about the Champions League but I'm desperate for us to win ever game. And when I see us getting fucked over I want us to win even more so.
Mase
Joe Mercer's OBE
 
Posts: 19173
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: Refs 2018/2019

Postby Dimples » Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:25 pm

Cannot believe Atkinson gave us a penalty - especially the timing so close to the end of the game.
User avatar
Dimples
Tevez's Golfing Holiday
 
Posts: 729
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:05 am
Supporter of: Manchester city
My favourite player is: Sterling

Re: Refs 2018/2019

Postby Burt » Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:07 pm

Dimples wrote:Cannot believe Atkinson gave us a penalty - especially the timing so close to the end of the game.


Especially since he didn't give the three stonewallers earlier in the game!
You can beat an egg but you can't beat a fuclin good sherman tank
Burt
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser
 
Posts: 4979
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:25 pm
Location: Salford

Re: Refs 2018/2019

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:55 pm

Burt wrote:
Dimples wrote:Cannot believe Atkinson gave us a penalty - especially the timing so close to the end of the game.


Especially since he didn't give the three stonewallers earlier in the game!


I was dreading anything happening in our penalty area. Always fear the worst with Atkinson as he is a joke.
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash
 
Posts: 10480
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:42 pm

Re: Refs 2018/2019

Postby iwasthere2012 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:22 pm

Douglas Higginbottom wrote:
Burt wrote:
Dimples wrote:Cannot believe Atkinson gave us a penalty - especially the timing so close to the end of the game.


Especially since he didn't give the three stonewallers earlier in the game!


I was dreading anything happening in our penalty area. Always fear the worst with Atkinson as he is a joke.

I don’t know what needs to happen to Aguero before he’s given a penalty.
Image
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel
 
Posts: 9152
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:14 pm
Location: Dublin
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Re: Refs 2018/2019

Postby City64 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:14 pm

Super Rag from a family of rags Anthony fucking Taylor has been appointed ref for this weekends derby !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We have gone top and all of a sudden we are getting shit from all sides !!!!!!! I hope the club challenge this diabolical appointment of first class cunt Taylor !!!!!!!
Not really here
User avatar
City64
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6726
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:02 pm
Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: Refs 2018/2019

Postby Mase » Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:15 pm

City64 wrote:Super Rag from a family of rags Anthony fucking Taylor has been appointed ref for this weekends derby !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We have gone top and all of a sudden we are getting shit from all sides !!!!!!! I hope the club challenge this diabolical appointment of first class cunt Taylor !!!!!!!


Wow. That's blatant.
Mase
Joe Mercer's OBE
 
Posts: 19173
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: Refs 2018/2019

Postby City64 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:17 pm

Mase wrote:
City64 wrote:Super Rag from a family of rags Anthony fucking Taylor has been appointed ref for this weekends derby !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We have gone top and all of a sudden we are getting shit from all sides !!!!!!! I hope the club challenge this diabolical appointment of first class cunt Taylor !!!!!!!


Wow. That's blatant.

It is pal .Can I call you pal ? some weirdo,s on here think its offensive ?
Not really here
User avatar
City64
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6726
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:02 pm
Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: Refs 2018/2019

Postby johnny crossan » Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:37 pm

Mase wrote:
City64 wrote:Super Rag from a family of rags Anthony fucking Taylor has been appointed ref for this weekends derby !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We have gone top and all of a sudden we are getting shit from all sides !!!!!!! I hope the club challenge this diabolical appointment of first class cunt Taylor !!!!!!!


Wow. That's blatant.

Image
he'll be chuckling all week in his rag pyjamas
Image
User avatar
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6120
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:25 am
Location: The Barcelona of The North
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Re: Refs 2018/2019

Postby Mase » Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:49 pm

City64 wrote:
Mase wrote:
City64 wrote:Super Rag from a family of rags Anthony fucking Taylor has been appointed ref for this weekends derby !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We have gone top and all of a sudden we are getting shit from all sides !!!!!!! I hope the club challenge this diabolical appointment of first class cunt Taylor !!!!!!!


Wow. That's blatant.

It is pal .Can I call you pal ? some weirdo,s on here think its offensive ?


I can call you Betty
And Betty when you call me
You can call me Al
Mase
Joe Mercer's OBE
 
Posts: 19173
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: Refs 2018/2019

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:12 pm

City64 wrote:Super Rag from a family of rags Anthony fucking Taylor has been appointed ref for this weekends derby !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We have gone top and all of a sudden we are getting shit from all sides !!!!!!! I hope the club challenge this diabolical appointment of first class cunt Taylor !!!!!!!


And the AGENDA is in full swing again...if CITY do not contest this and make a big fucking noise about it , regardless of the fine , then we are going to keep getting fucked over and over and over.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Roberto Mancini's Scarf
 
Posts: 21849
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2005 2:51 am
Location: Paradise
Supporter of: Man City

Re: Refs 2018/2019

Postby Hazy2 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:44 pm

Wythenshawe's Finest. You may as well appoint Paddy Crerand FFS.
Hazy2
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6471
Joined: Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:34 am
Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Re: Refs 2018/2019

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:54 pm

City64 wrote:Super Rag from a family of rags Anthony fucking Taylor has been appointed ref for this weekends derby !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We have gone top and all of a sudden we are getting shit from all sides !!!!!!! I hope the club challenge this diabolical appointment of first class cunt Taylor !!!!!!!

Jesus Christ. That's fucking blatant.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7173
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:15 am
Location: Manchester
Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Mase, mr_nool, rosbif cuisson 'bleu', steelsnail, Yukscore and 47 guests