Fantasy Football & Predictor League 2018/19

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Fantasy Football & Predictor League 2018/19

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:15 pm

Just in case a few have forgotten, the above leagues will be running again for this season. I know I whooped the majority of you, once again, maybe you could put a fight up this time.

Link to the forum is here. and you've still got plenty of time to join, even after a ball has been kicked. For this week it's 1900 hrs Friday for your Fantasy Football team and just prior to each game kick off for the predictor, unless you take it ultra serious then it's all predictions no later than 1700 hrs Friday for this week's fixtures.

Good luck if you're joining, I'll be waiting for the Head-to-Head to show you how it's done ;-)
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
User avatar
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision
 
Posts: 34628
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:14 am
Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Re: Fantasy Football & Predictor League 2018/19

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:37 pm

Edited with link to forum.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
User avatar
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision
 
Posts: 34628
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:14 am
Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Re: Fantasy Football & Predictor League 2018/19

Postby Moonchesteri » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:19 pm

Yay!
Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal
 
Posts: 11331
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2006 2:58 pm
Location: Blue moon
Supporter of: MCFC

Re: Fantasy Football & Predictor League 2018/19

Postby johnny crossan » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:03 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:Just in case a few have forgotten, the above leagues will be running again for this season. I know I whooped the majority of you, once again, maybe you could put a fight up this time.

Link to the forum is here. and you've still got plenty of time to join, even after a ball has been kicked. For this week it's 1900 hrs Friday for your Fantasy Football team and just prior to each game kick off for the predictor, unless you take it ultra serious then it's all predictions no later than 1700 hrs Friday for this week's fixtures.

Good luck if you're joining, I'll be waiting for the Head-to-Head to show you how it's done ;-)
This link of which you speak doesn't exist :(
Image
User avatar
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets
 
Posts: 5483
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:25 am
Location: The Barcelona of The North
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Re: Fantasy Football & Predictor League 2018/19

Postby CTID Hants » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:36 pm

Perhaps JC a man of your calibre could have helped Beefy out by posting a working link.....

viewforum.php?f=136

Point scoring for us blues starts Sunday (hopefully) not against each other eh :roll:
Born A Blue

Image
User avatar
CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6578
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2005 1:33 pm
Location: Farnborough, Hampshire

Re: Fantasy Football & Predictor League 2018/19

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:17 pm

johnny crossan wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:Just in case a few have forgotten, the above leagues will be running again for this season. I know I whooped the majority of you, once again, maybe you could put a fight up this time.

Link to the forum is here. and you've still got plenty of time to join, even after a ball has been kicked. For this week it's 1900 hrs Friday for your Fantasy Football team and just prior to each game kick off for the predictor, unless you take it ultra serious then it's all predictions no later than 1700 hrs Friday for this week's fixtures.

Good luck if you're joining, I'll be waiting for the Head-to-Head to show you how it's done ;-)
This link of which you speak doesn't exist :(

Whoops, I wonder where I could find the sub-site; anybody got a clue ;-)
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
User avatar
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision
 
Posts: 34628
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:14 am
Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Re: Fantasy Football & Predictor League 2018/19

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:18 pm

CTID Hants wrote:Perhaps JC a man of your calibre could have helped Beefy out by posting a working link.....

viewforum.php?f=136

Point scoring for us blues starts Sunday (hopefully) not against each other eh :roll:

Cheers bud.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
User avatar
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision
 
Posts: 34628
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:14 am
Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Re: Fantasy Football & Predictor League 2018/19

Postby johnny crossan » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:04 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
CTID Hants wrote:Perhaps JC a man of your calibre could have helped Beefy out by posting a working link.....
viewforum.php?f=136
Point scoring for us blues starts Sunday (hopefully) not against each other eh :roll:

Cheers bud.

I'll let you both know when I'm trying to score points in future then - to avoid this sort of misunderstanding
Image
User avatar
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets
 
Posts: 5483
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:25 am
Location: The Barcelona of The North
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin


Return to The Maine Football forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bluelogic32, Nigels Tackle, plee, Scatman and 26 guests