MotM v Arsenal

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Who's yours?

Ederson
No votes
Walker
8%
Stones
6%
Laporte
32%
Mendy
4%
Fernandinho
2%
Gundogan
No votes
Marhez
No votes
Sterling
42%
B Silva
6%
Aguero
No votes
De Bruyne
No votes
Jesus
No votes
Sane
No votes

Total votes : 50

Re: MotM v Arsenal

Postby Tokyo Blue » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:49 am

patrickblue wrote:
Tokyo Blue wrote:Stones for me. He didn't put a foot wrong all afternoon.

I voted Sterling because I think he just shaved it due to his first half performance.
But Stones was a very close second, and I'm really surprised he's only got one vote.

I thought Sterling and Laporte were excellent too. I am very happy with us playing so well so early in the season and with so many players not at their peak yet. I am lookong forward to seeing matches in a few weeks time when the lads are properly back.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Re: MotM v Arsenal

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:03 pm

patrickblue wrote:
Tokyo Blue wrote:Stones for me. He didn't put a foot wrong all afternoon.

I voted Sterling because I think he just shaved it due to his first half performance.
But Stones was a very close second, and I'm really surprised he's only got one vote.

A few candidates but I went for Stones. Could have been Laporte , Sterling, Silva but it was a bit a weird game for me with nobody that special. In fact the team wasn't that special on the day despite some of the plaudits being thrown around.
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum