ian’s right

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ian’s right

Postby Kippax Sean » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:01 pm

A fall guy for the media whores, we all know the craic with our club! Anti-City Corruption and agendas.........
Kippax Sean
Tevez's Golfing Holiday

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Kun Aguero / Neil mcnab

Postby fangsanalsatan » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:14 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
fangsanalsatan wrote:
Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:The dipper thing started it, but our racist media (The Mail & Sun) have run with it.

Pretty much. Anyone who dismisses racism as part of the whole thing is gullible af. The gutter press are running with it because they know their readers are bigots, ageist tories and by and large witless troglodytes so they try to milk every single shilling from them by giving them nonsense about the black greedy Jamaican kid doing the opposite of what every single one of them might perceive as the ideal lifestyle. The racist drunk waster will be seething with envy reading a bullshit story of Raheem driving a nice car and having some ice cream after being labeled a world cup 'failure' and the stuck up posh bigot will denounce him for shopping at Primark. Everyone gets a mouthful of their favourite shit and the toilet papers who shovel it make a killing. It doesn't matter if these stories contradict themselves, because some group will always lap it up. One day he's a flash wanker for buying his mum a shiny sink and the next a cheap bastard for flying Easyjet. Where bigotry, racism, ageism and other kinds of discrimination are involved, logic goes out the window.

Well that's told all of us then hasn't it...its 100% racist and there is no other reason.

Lets lock this thread now.

Not 100% and I said as much in the very first paragraph you quoted. Will you not admit racism is playing a part here then?
fangsanalsatan
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of:

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:55 pm

fangsanalsatan wrote:
Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:The dipper thing started it, but our racist media (The Mail & Sun) have run with it.

Pretty much. Anyone who dismisses racism as part of the whole thing is gullible af. The gutter press are running with it because they know their readers are bigots, ageist tories and by and large witless troglodytes so they try to milk every single shilling from them by giving them nonsense about the black greedy Jamaican kid doing the opposite of what every single one of them might perceive as the ideal lifestyle. The racist drunk waster will be seething with envy reading a bullshit story of Raheem driving a nice car and having some ice cream after being labeled a world cup 'failure' and the stuck up posh bigot will denounce him for shopping at Primark. Everyone gets a mouthful of their favourite shit and the toilet papers who shovel it make a killing. It doesn't matter if these stories contradict themselves, because some group will always lap it up. One day he's a flash wanker for buying his mum a shiny sink and the next a cheap bastard for flying Easyjet. Where bigotry, racism, ageism and other kinds of discrimination are involved, logic goes out the window.

That's a fair analysis of how the redtops work.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Tokyo Blue » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:21 am

fangsanalsatan wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
fangsanalsatan wrote:

Well that's told all of us then hasn't it...its 100% racist and there is no other reason.

Not 100% and I said as much in the very first paragraph you quoted. Will you not admit racism is playing a part here then?

Has anyone denied it?
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Wooders » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:03 am

The racism thing doesn’t add up though, lots of black players/athletes from similar backgrounds have acted the billy big bollocks and the media has lapped it up and made them their darlings - there is a bias here because he left Liverpool and has become England’s boo boy
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:07 am

fangsanalsatan wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
fangsanalsatan wrote:

Im sure there are journos who harbour Racist attitudes but Im more inclined to believe in sterlings case it's just an out and out agenda against him and all because he left the vile cunts from Liverpool.

This sums them up (stole this)

It must be something in the water or just the mentality of the city... it cant just be a coincidence that everyone who becomes involved with that club inevitably ends up playing the victim, never accepts accountability for their behavior, can never accept or admit the truth, has a constant inferiority complex and chip on their shoulder and thinks the world is against them ... Even the ex players who are now pundits just cannot bring themselves to be impartial and professional or even dare criticise LFC even if its justified. Its the only club the media gives so much leeway to. Every other club is under so much scrutiny even when they actually win trophies.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Mase » Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:22 am

If it's just the Liverpool factor why didn't other players that left Liverpool get treated the same way?
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Outcast » Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:29 am

Mase wrote:If it's just the Liverpool factor why didn't other players that left Liverpool get treated the same way?

Torres?
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Mase » Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:40 am

Outcast wrote:
Mase wrote:If it's just the Liverpool factor why didn't other players that left Liverpool get treated the same way?

Torres?

You think Torres was treated like Sterling has been?!! Wow!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby iwasthere2012 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:57 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Im sure there are journos who harbour Racist attitudes but Im more inclined to believe in sterlings case it's just an out and out agenda against him and all because he left the vile cunts from Liverpool.

This sums them up (stole this)

It must be something in the water or just the mentality of the city... it cant just be a coincidence that everyone who becomes involved with that club inevitably ends up playing the victim, never accepts accountability for their behavior, can never accept or admit the truth, has a constant inferiority complex and chip on their shoulder and thinks the world is against them ... Even the ex players who are now pundits just cannot bring themselves to be impartial and professional or even dare criticise LFC even if its justified. Its the only club the media gives so much leeway to. Every other club is under so much scrutiny even when they actually win trophies.

My take on it is that it was started by LFC initially and given air time by their broad arrayof pundits (for want of a better word) in the LFC PR brigade. It was taken up by the broader media because it is populist and pandered to their red-wearing customer base. It also suited the anti-City agenda which may well be racially influenced, but I would also bet it has more to do with commercial interests of the historical footballing aristocracy.
It then became a perfect foil for certain elements of the British Press that are racist (I'll take the word of our UK domicile friends on here, on that) and theysee him as a perfect vehicle to spout their Pro red wearing, Anti-City, Anti-Arab money, anti Black immigrant, English failure scapegoat, agenda. (And I purposely put them in that order.)

So if that is racially motivated, well yes, I see it.
But it doesn't account for the bulk of the media from LFC to England (Hoddle etc.) This is club loyalties motivated in my mind.
The fact that the likes of the BBC allow it to happen is scandalous.

None of this would happen without the persecution of a young kid, from Liverpool and it's mafia in the first place.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby Outcast » Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:10 am

Mase wrote:
Outcast wrote:

Torres?

No he hasnt. My point, scousers are unforgiving bastards and dont show appreciation for ex players.

I understand clubs harbour hate towards ex players but the media involvement here is very odd, I do believe they have been racist.
The media is ran by zionists and bankers.
I genuinely believe Razza has been used as scapegoat to get at city.
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Mase » Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:17 am

Outcast wrote:
Mase wrote:
Outcast wrote:

Torres?

No he hasnt. My point, scousers are unforgiving bastards and dont show appreciation for ex players.

I understand clubs harbour hate towards ex players but the media involvement here is very odd, I do believe they have been racist.
The media is ran by zionists and bankers.
I genuinely believe Razza has been used as scapegoat to get at city.

Agreed.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby patrickblue » Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:41 am

[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:20 pm

If anyone thinks the Daily Mail criticizes Sterling on its front page for buyng his mum a new sink simply because he left the dippers for us need his or her bumps felt.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum