lets all laugh at liverpool thread?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: congratulations liverpool thread?

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:35 pm

How many seasons will it take if them winning fuck all before the press start calling it like it is about him being a two faced, moaning cunt who bottles it under pressure and blames everything but himself?
Tracking back is overrated.
Pretty Boy Lee
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Saul Goodman » Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:55 am

The only thing that Klopp is right about is that the table at the beginning of March is irrelevant. i'll start getting excited if we're still top in mid-April.
Saul Goodman
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bernardo Silva

Postby FA cup winners 2006 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:44 am

Dimples wrote:I think it might be a good thing for us if they get knocked out of the CL.
Pressure would really grow before each match - especially if we can keep our noses in front.
A full week between matches, with nothing else to do but think about us and their next match, the 'expectant' fans, etc...

Can they handle that?

I've been stewing that same scenario over and I think I'd like them to get through. If bayern knock them out, then the players will have the international break to get their minds right and put it behind them. When they come back they would be fully concentrated on the pl.

Let them delusional set of fans/players start believing that they can win the cl and then get spanked in the quarters. They will then be straight back into a run of pl games that they would hopefully fuck up
FA cup winners 2006
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:42 am

FA cup winners 2006 wrote:
Dimples wrote:I think it might be a good thing for us if they get knocked out of the CL.
Pressure would really grow before each match - especially if we can keep our noses in front.
A full week between matches, with nothing else to do but think about us and their next match, the 'expectant' fans, etc...

Can they handle that?

I've been stewing that same scenario over and I think I'd like them to get through. If bayern knock them out, then the players will have the international break to get their minds right and put it behind them. When they come back they would be fully concentrated on the pl.

Let them delusional set of fans/players start believing that they can win the cl and then get spanked in the quarters. They will then be straight back into a run of pl games that they would hopefully fuck up

I'd rather we didn't have the potential to meet them in the quarter finals again and have the whole media circus that would go with it.

I hope Bayern humiliate them but I can see them sneaking through with a 1-1 draw.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby mr_nool » Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:19 am

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
FA cup winners 2006 wrote:

Can they handle that?

I'd rather we didn't have the potential to meet them in the quarter finals again and have the whole media circus that would go with it.

I hope Bayern humiliate them but I can see them sneaking through with a 1-1 draw.

I agree with this. If we get them in the quarter finals, I think that could really boost their season (provided we don't tear them a new one, which I doubt).
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby zuricity » Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:53 am

They have load loads of holidays since the Christmas Period and going to warm climates for jogging etc is nothing compared to playing games all the time. Let Bayern beat them. The longer they must wait for every competitive game, the worse it gets. The more it plays on their minds. City still going strong in spite of injuries , some poor individual form, still getting results and Still on for four trophies. Domestic treble looking very appetizing.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:07 pm

zuricity wrote:They have load loads of holidays since the Christmas Period and going to warm climates for jogging etc is nothing compared to playing games all the time. Let Bayern beat them. The longer they must wait for every competitive game, the worse it gets. The more it plays on their minds. City still going strong in spite of injuries , some poor individual form, still getting results and Still on for four trophies. Domestic treble looking very appetizing.

Exactly - BTW Bayer battered whoever it was 5 nil just recently...they are going into this match on top form.

They played with defense minded players against the dippers , tactical performance. Now they will have attack minded players playing and the dippers will get battered.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby salford city » Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:20 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
zuricity wrote:They have load loads of holidays since the Christmas Period and going to warm climates for jogging etc is nothing compared to playing games all the time. Let Bayern beat them. The longer they must wait for every competitive game, the worse it gets. The more it plays on their minds. City still going strong in spite of injuries , some poor individual form, still getting results and Still on for four trophies. Domestic treble looking very appetizing.

Exactly - BTW Bayer battered whoever it was 5 nil just recently...they are going into this match on top form.

They played with defense minded players against the dippers , tactical performance. Now they will have attack minded players playing and the dippers will get battered.

I'm all for a Bayern win too. Let the dippers stew on the sidelines between their premier league games whilst we march on in 3 competitions. Nothing beats playing for match sharpness fuck sunshine breaks we can have that in May
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby Hazy2 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:06 pm

salford city wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

I'm all for a Bayern win too. Let the dippers stew on the sidelines between their premier league games whilst we march on in 3 competitions. Nothing beats playing for match sharpness fuck sunshine breaks we can have that in May

Bayern are in great form, They have reeled in Dortmund like we have the scousers, But 1 goal and its the dippers.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Saul Goodman » Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:41 am

Im pulling for a Liverpool win. I firmly believe them having as many matches as possible helps us more than them losing and suffering any sort of loss of confidence. Physical fatigue is worse than mental fatigue.
Saul Goodman

Postby nottsblue » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:37 am

Saul Goodman wrote:Im pulling for a Liverpool win. I firmly believe them having as many matches as possible helps us more than them losing and suffering any sort of loss of confidence. Physical fatigue is worse than mental fatigue.

Valid point. But winning is also a habit and should the dippers go through it could them fresh impetus and belief. And perish the thought of drawing them
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:42 am

Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Hazy2 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:14 am

:D :D :D :D
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Saul Goodman » Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:32 pm

And now Poch is suspended for their match with Liverpool. That doesnt help.
Saul Goodman

Postby Sideshow Bob » Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:08 pm

Saul Goodman wrote:And now Poch is suspended for their match with Liverpool. That doesnt help.

spuds will roll over for them bc they are spineless and stupid.
Sideshow Bob
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Jonny Evans

Postby Saul Goodman » Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:14 pm

Sideshow Bob wrote:
Saul Goodman wrote:And now Poch is suspended for their match with Liverpool. That doesnt help.

I admire your optimism but no one in the league is rolling over Liverpool. They have one of the best defenses in the league.
We have to hope for tight victories from their opponents.
Saul Goodman

Postby fangsanalsatan » Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:17 pm

Saul Goodman wrote:
Sideshow Bob wrote:

I admire your optimism but no one in the league is rolling over Liverpool. They have one of the best defenses in the league.

He said rolling over for them.
fangsanalsatan
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of:

Postby littlebig » Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:24 pm

Ha ha, this is very funny. I've shared with some Bindipper mates who didn't find it quite so ;)
littlebig
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Vinnie Kompany

Postby iwasthere2012 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:58 pm

littlebig wrote:

Ha ha, this is very funny. I've shared with some Bindipper mates who didn't find it quite so ;)

The wind coming from all directions at their games these days. That'd be the crowd.
Sounds like squeaky bum time.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby Outcast » Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:24 pm

Saul Goodman wrote:
Sideshow Bob wrote:

I'm happy for them to keep drawing with their tight defence while we keep winning with our expansive defence
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum