Bravo crocked

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Bravo crocked

Postby Nigels Tackle » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:05 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Mase wrote:When's the butter fingered twat back? I miss him.

Wherever he is.........he can fuckign stay there.

bravo
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby PeterParker » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:23 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:

I disagree.

I think his injury afected Eddie most of all. The brazilian was a beast last season, fantastic saves, rarely allowed a penalty in and so on, and in that I think Bravo played a part. This year he seemed mediocre, off pace and track at almost every penner against us, a very poor goal/shot ratio.
Without going at Muric, who looked solid, It is hard to concentrate when your rival is a goal was loaned back from Nac Breda.

I wish Bravo will come back soon and maybe that take Eddie at his best again.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Outcast » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:48 am

PeterParker wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

I disagree.

I think his injury afected Eddie most of all. The brazilian was a beast last season, fantastic saves, rarely allowed a penalty in and so on, and in that I think Bravo played a part. This year he seemed mediocre, off pace and track at almost every penner against us, a very poor goal/shot ratio.
Without going at Muric, who looked solid, It is hard to concentrate when your rival is a goal was loaned back from Nac Breda.

Nothing to do with our full backs being shite this season? Defensive cohesion has been wank, maybe that also affected some of his decision making this season due to lack of protection?
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby PeterParker » Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:40 am

Outcast wrote:
PeterParker wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

I disagree.

Nothing to do with our full backs being shite this season? Defensive cohesion has been wank, maybe that also affected some of his decision making this season due to lack of protection?

That also of course, but I think it is really important for a goalkeeper to have a decent rival to stay sharp and fit and with Bravo that was the case, not because he was Lev Yashin or anything, but because Pep fancied him and could had given him a start at any moment. I really think that behind the field, Bravo is a really good leader. Don't forget that Chile won the Copa America only two times & both with Claudio there as captain.

Look, I think De Gea improved a lot with Romero around him, so did Ter Stegen with the weird eyed bastard, can't remember his name.

Not giving Muric the FA Cup speaks volumes for me & for Eddie. It sends a message that his position is safe.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum