Dancing with ...

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Dancing with ...

Postby CuteMancs » Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:36 pm

I usually treat my body like a temple. Last night I treated mine like a whorehouse above a liquor store next to a motherfucking Taco Bell.
CuteMancs
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: MCFC

Re: Dancing with ...

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:43 pm

Cheers for that, nothing too contentious there apart from the one who doesn't rate KDB. I liked the fellow looking as far back as August 1962 for an omen.
Hutch's Shoulder
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City of course
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby nottsblue » Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:01 pm

Cheers CM.

Decent comments there and the early season optimism on their part is to be applauded.

Think we will win and if we score early doors it could be a spanking, but an early goal for them and it’s a difficult game
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Bear60 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:26 pm

I went to Molyneux in the early seventies I was 13 or 14 so it would of been 73/74 season we beat them 4-0 Denis Tuart scored one of his classic overhead goals . Derek Dougan was their captain
Bear60
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby City64 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:36 pm

Fucking dingles !
Remember going to Molyneux straight from work on a train from Piccadilly for a midweek div 2 night match , Tommy Docherty was wolves manager way back then and Wolves were struggling anyway they beat us 2 nil I think and city were gash . All the city fans including myself got chased to fuck all the way from leaving the ground to train station then when our train left the cunts bricked our train ......... feisty the dingles are ! CTID
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City

Postby Bear60 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:31 am

City64 wrote:Fucking dingles !
Remember going to Molyneux straight from work on a train from Piccadilly for a midweek div 2 night match , Tommy Docherty was wolves manager way back then and Wolves were struggling anyway they beat us 2 nil I think and city were gash . All the city fans including myself got chased to fuck all the way from leaving the ground to train station then when our train left the cunts bricked our train ......... feisty the dingles are ! CTID

It used to be a horrible ground to go to for the away fans as they would wait for you in that subway which you had to walk through to get to the ground seen loads of hard violence in that subway back in thr seventies and eighties
Bear60
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby City64 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:01 pm

Bear60 wrote:
City64 wrote:Fucking dingles !

It used to be a horrible ground to go to for the away fans as they would wait for you in that subway which you had to walk through to get to the ground seen loads of hard violence in that subway back in thr seventies and eighties

We probably met up in the 80s / 90s Bear ? Inbox me pal .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City

Return to The Maine Football forum