*** Wolves v City official thread ***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: *** Wolves v City official thread ***

Postby Nigels Tackle » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:15 pm

Outcast wrote:Time to dust ourselves and move on from this, its a long season, ups and downs, injuries, referee decisions, conspiring media. According to Pep the squad will be fully fit in September. We are in good position, we are not going to drop many points this season. The media reckon we have been sussed out, I'd say bollocks, Wolves are hard to beat at home, big teams will struggle there. Cant wait until weekend to rectify our disappointment.

sussed out? pmsl! on another day, wolves would have lost by 5!
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Outcast » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:23 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:
Outcast wrote:Time to dust ourselves and move on from this, its a long season, ups and downs, injuries, referee decisions, conspiring media. According to Pep the squad will be fully fit in September. We are in good position, we are not going to drop many points this season. The media reckon we have been sussed out, I'd say bollocks, Wolves are hard to beat at home, big teams will struggle there. Cant wait until weekend to rectify our disappointment.

Yup, media jizzing themselves, apparantly Brummie pretenders set the blueprint. I'd love to see first team try it, go for us and attack us, see how that works out for them when we pummel them for 5 or 6
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:30 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:

The media are hoping and praying, just like RatBoy with his 'Waiting for a team likes Wolves to suss them out and for the rest of the league to replicate it' comment yesterday. Most of the media are of the opinion that the Rags will do fuck all this season so they've laid their bets with Liverpool whilst hoping above hopes that the Rags and Arsenal can do something.

Just took the dog down the beach and had TalkSport on. Matt Rishton, a Spurs fan I think, was talking about us and he stated that he wanted that Sergio moment but now has grown to hate us; he was happy to see us drop points yesterday. Asked why he now hated us he replied that after the new 'All or Nothing' series we are now all about propoganda. Surprising really as he also mentioned that he hadn't seen the series and then went onto say it was because we are run so well with nice/normal/respectful people at all levels of the club with a great atmosphere around all the staff, it was just so professional, or words to that effect.

Would you call that hatred or envy? For me it's the latter and it's just his way f manifesting the jealous streak that runs through football fans.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Mase » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:35 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
phips wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:On another note, why the fuck his RatBoy doing all our games?

because he's ex-United and we're City and the FA have had a word with Sky to ensure Neville is on our matches

Your boat's too big pal. You don't have to try it in every post.

I was just about to change the Gundo thread to Mahrez - is he our worst ever signing. All yours if you want it Phips?
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby phips » Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:19 pm

while i wasnt a fan of the Mahrez signing at all--i think he's overrated--he's better than shitty Gundogan and definitely better than Mangala and Maicon etc.
I'm not really a City fan. I'm just here for attention.

Barclays Premier League 2011-2012 CHAMP1-6NS
Barclays Premier League 2013-2014 CHAMP156NS
Barclays Premier League 2017-2018 CHAMP100NS
Barclays Premier League 2018-2019 CHAMP14ONS
Barclays Premier League 2020-2021 CHAM21ONS
Barclays Premier League 2021-2022 CHAM93ONS
Barclays Premier League 2022-2023 CHAM3XIONS
2022-2023 Domestic & European TR3BLE WINNERS
phips
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: Man City, Dortmund
My favourite player is: David Silva, Marco Reus