finishing 2020/21 (behind closed doors edition)

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: finishing 2018/19

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:08 am

City64 wrote:Pretty sure we have the best defensive record in Europe right now ? Pretty fucking solid isn't it ? Yeah we lack a couple of natural finishers but nothing can be perfect can it ? And yeah we miss some glaring chances but imagine if we didn't perennial board miserable cunt and spurs fan nutty fucking nige would have fuck all to moan and bitch about the sad cunt !

I don't get this ''Spurs fan Nige'' that you constantly come out with??? where the fuck did you dream that one up ? I mean Nige is a fuckign cunt but hes a City fan through and through so whats this all about a spurs fan malarky ???

Please answer before you drink your usual 50 pints of rats piss.

Thanks
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby zuricity » Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:04 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
City64 wrote:Pretty sure we have the best defensive record in Europe right now ? Pretty fucking solid isn't it ? Yeah we lack a couple of natural finishers but nothing can be perfect can it ? And yeah we miss some glaring chances but imagine if we didn't perennial board miserable cunt and spurs fan nutty fucking nige would have fuck all to moan and bitch about the sad cunt !

I don't get this ''Spurs fan Nige'' that you constantly come out with??? where the fuck did you dream that one up ? I mean Nige is a fuckign cunt but hes a City fan through and through so whats this all about a spurs fan malarky ???

Thanks

I don't want to be too picky Carl , but isn't it 'gnats piss' and not 'rats piss' ?
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Nigels Tackle » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:27 am

zuricity wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Thanks

I don't want to be too picky Carl , but isn't it 'gnats piss' and not 'rats piss' ?

i think 64 drinks both
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby johnny crossan » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:49 am

Nigels Tackle wrote:glad it’s not an issue anymore

What is it with you and thread titles - is it an attempt to disguise the fact you live in a capital?
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby City64 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:57 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Thanks

So your nutty Nigel’s mouthpiece now ? A whinging cunt brotherhood............ lovely !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby City64 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:58 am

johnny crossan wrote:

What is it with you and thread titles - is it an attempt to disguise the fact you live in a capital?

North London !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:02 am

City64 wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Thanks

So your nutty Nigel’s mouthpiece now ? A whinging cunt brotherhood............ lovely !

Im just curious by nature , trying to work out your angle here.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby City64 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:05 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
City64 wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Thanks

Plenty of others have asked the same question about where Nigel’s loyalties lie , ask them !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Nigels Tackle » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:00 am

City64 wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:

North London !

surrey actually...
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby Nigels Tackle » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:07 am

City64 wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
City64 wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Thanks

Plenty of others have asked the same question about where Nigel’s loyalties lie , ask them !

plenty?
Last edited by Nigels Tackle on Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby City64 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:03 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:
City64 wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
City64 wrote:

plenty?

Yes plenty ! You have evaded the question many times so lets ask it again ...............
Are you a Spurs fan ? Answer the question fucking once and for all and the board can except you for being a whinging miserable non positive cunt and we can all live happily ever after ...........
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Nigels Tackle » Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:07 pm

City64 wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:
City64 wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
City64 wrote:

plenty?

Yes plenty ! You have evaded the question many times so lets ask it again ...............
Are you a Spurs fan ? Answer the question fucking once and for all and the board can except you for being a whinging miserable non positive cunt and we can all live happily ever after ...........

why would i be a spurs fan you fucking moron?
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby City64 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:13 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:
City64 wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:
City64 wrote:
plenty?

Charming ! A nasty cunt aswell as a fucking whinging miserable non positive cunt ! What a fucking delight you are you fucking lamp post !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Nigels Tackle » Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:25 pm

City64 wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:
City64 wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:
City64 wrote:
plenty?

Charming ! A nasty cunt aswell as a fucking whinging miserable non positive cunt ! What a fucking delight you are you fucking lamp post !

the good thing is that i can be charming... when i want to be....
you will always be a moron though
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby City64 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:46 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:
City64 wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:
City64 wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:Yes plenty ! You have evaded the question many times so lets ask it again ...............

the good thing is that i can be charming... when i want to be....
you will always be a moron though

In your world ! That's the difference !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Bluemoon4610 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:15 pm

Im just curious by nature , trying to work out your angle here.[/quote]
Plenty of others have asked the same question about where Nigel’s loyalties lie , ask them ![/quote]

plenty?[/quote][/quote]
Are you a Spurs fan ? Answer the question fucking once and for all and the board can except you for being a whinging miserable non positive cunt and we can all live happily ever after ...........[/quote]

why would i be a spurs fan you fucking moron?[/quote]

As far as I have noticed, whenever that question has been posed you've always shied away from answering it with a definitive "no I'm not". Why is that? Usually you pose a question instead of answering it. If not a Spurs fan, are you a politician then?????
Bluemoon4610
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby Saul Goodman » Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:58 pm

Im starting to worry about Sane. His numbers are way down from last season. As the matches roll on we’re going to need him so I hope he’s back firing soon!
Saul Goodman
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

My favourite player is: Bernardo Silva

Postby bigblue » Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:24 pm

Saul Goodman wrote:Im starting to worry about Sane. His numbers are way down from last season. As the matches roll on we’re going to need him so I hope he’s back firing soon!

He has the worst attitude out of all our younger players in my opinion (just look at the fucking tattoo on his back). Blows hot and cold more than almost any player I've ever seen as well. When he's good, he's practically unplayable. But other times he look like he couldn't care less about what's going on. Then again, every player goes through ups and downs, especially early in their career. If he just keeps his head down and put in 100% every time he's on the pitch he'll be golden.
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby zuricity » Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:47 am

i think Sane is ok. People are being way too picky,
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby bigblue » Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:51 pm

From the match thread, here's some stats for the discussion. We're 3rd in the league with shots/goals ratio. But that doesn't really matter since we are taking 25% more shots than the team with the 2nd most shots in the league. Averaging 20 shots and 3 goals per game. On pace for 114 goals in the league this year.

bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum