finishing 2019/20 (summer edition)

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: finishing 2018/19

Postby Bluemoon4610 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:36 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:keep saying it isn’t an issue lads


No problem from what I'm watching.

We make enough chances to allow for the odd miss - and still out score everyone. :lol:
Bluemoon4610
Horlock's Aggressive Walk
 
Posts: 524
Joined: Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:01 pm
Location: County Durham
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Re: finishing 2018/19

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:44 pm

Is my feed miles behind or are we two up?
Tracking back is overrated.
Image
Pretty Boy Lee
Bert Trautmann's Neck
 
Posts: 12951
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:22 am
Location: Brisbane baby!
Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Re: finishing 2018/19

Postby iwasthere2012 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:52 pm

Pretty Boy Lee wrote:Is my feed miles behind or are we two up?

It’s not finished yet.
Image
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel
 
Posts: 9845
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:14 pm
Location: Dublin
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Re: finishing 2018/19

Postby Bluemoon4610 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:56 pm

But we are 2 up.
Bluemoon4610
Horlock's Aggressive Walk
 
Posts: 524
Joined: Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:01 pm
Location: County Durham
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Re: finishing 2018/19

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:59 pm

7 goals in last game and a half and this thread is back. Fuck there’s some dumb shit to be found at times.
Tracking back is overrated.
Image
Pretty Boy Lee
Bert Trautmann's Neck
 
Posts: 12951
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:22 am
Location: Brisbane baby!
Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Re: finishing 2018/19

Postby Bluemoon4610 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:01 pm

Pretty Boy Lee wrote:7 goals in last game and a half and this thread is back. Fuck there’s some dumb shit to be found at times.


This.......all day long.
Bluemoon4610
Horlock's Aggressive Walk
 
Posts: 524
Joined: Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:01 pm
Location: County Durham
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Re: finishing 2018/19

Postby Nigels Tackle » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:06 pm

Pretty Boy Lee wrote:7 goals in last game and a half and this thread is back. Fuck there’s some dumb shit to be found at times.


how many fucking chances have we missed tonight?
answers on a postcard...
SURREY'S FINEST
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes
 
Posts: 15201
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:57 pm
Location: here, there, every fucking where
Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Re: finishing 2018/19

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:18 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:
Pretty Boy Lee wrote:7 goals in last game and a half and this thread is back. Fuck there’s some dumb shit to be found at times.


how many fucking chances have we missed tonight?
answers on a postcard...


2 up by half time away from home. Exactly what has it cost us? You’re special mate.
Tracking back is overrated.
Image
Pretty Boy Lee
Bert Trautmann's Neck
 
Posts: 12951
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:22 am
Location: Brisbane baby!
Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Re: finishing 2018/19

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:23 pm

Pretty Boy Lee wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:
Pretty Boy Lee wrote:7 goals in last game and a half and this thread is back. Fuck there’s some dumb shit to be found at times.


how many fucking chances have we missed tonight?
answers on a postcard...


2 up by half time away from home. Exactly what has it cost us? You’re special mate.


PeP has already said its an issue....so lets put this to bed.

In the CL you have to take your chances...we have missed loads tonight regardless of the score.If they score ONE we are under the cosh for the remainder of the match.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain
 
Posts: 25307
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2005 2:51 am
Supporter of: Man City

Re: finishing 2018/19

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:28 pm

Yep finishing killing us here. Fucking tits
Tracking back is overrated.
Image
Pretty Boy Lee
Bert Trautmann's Neck
 
Posts: 12951
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:22 am
Location: Brisbane baby!
Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Re: finishing 2018/19

Postby iwasthere2012 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:32 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Pretty Boy Lee wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:
Pretty Boy Lee wrote:7 goals in last game and a half and this thread is back. Fuck there’s some dumb shit to be found at times.


how many fucking chances have we missed tonight?
answers on a postcard...


2 up by half time away from home. Exactly what has it cost us? You’re special mate.


PeP has already said its an issue....so lets put this to bed.

In the CL you have to take your chances...we have missed loads tonight regardless of the score.If they score ONE we are under the cosh for the remainder of the match.


Play our first team, if there is one, and I think we’ll score enough.
Kun would have a field day against these especially if You put Sane in there too.
Bernardo will get another or set a couple up.
Image
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel
 
Posts: 9845
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:14 pm
Location: Dublin
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Re: finishing 2018/19

Postby mr_nool » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:34 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Pretty Boy Lee wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:
Pretty Boy Lee wrote:7 goals in last game and a half and this thread is back. Fuck there’s some dumb shit to be found at times.


how many fucking chances have we missed tonight?
answers on a postcard...


2 up by half time away from home. Exactly what has it cost us? You’re special mate.


PeP has already said its an issue....so lets put this to bed.

In the CL you have to take your chances...we have missed loads tonight regardless of the score.If they score ONE we are under the cosh for the remainder of the match.


Play our first team, if there is one, and I think we’ll score enough.
Kun would have a field day against these especially if You put Sane in there too.
Bernardo will get another or set a couple up.


Not wearing the same boots he wore on Saturday, he wouldn't :-)
Intelligent Vigilant Person
User avatar
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Agueroooo's 93:20 League Winner
 
Posts: 23818
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:48 am
Location: Utrecht

Re: finishing 2018/19

Postby City64 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:41 pm

Imagine having that useless cunt Harry Kane ........
Not really here

Fuck VAR
User avatar
City64
Denis Tueart's Overhead
 
Posts: 8229
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:02 pm
Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: finishing 2018/19

Postby iwasthere2012 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:44 pm

Phil’s on. We’ll be fine.
Image
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel
 
Posts: 9845
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:14 pm
Location: Dublin
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Re: finishing 2018/19

Postby City64 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:22 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:Phil’s on. We’ll be fine.

Like
Not really here

Fuck VAR
User avatar
City64
Denis Tueart's Overhead
 
Posts: 8229
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:02 pm
Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: finishing 2018/19

Postby iwasthere2012 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:26 pm

How many do United finish tonight...
Or did they create anything to finish?
Image
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel
 
Posts: 9845
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:14 pm
Location: Dublin
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Re: finishing 2018/19

Postby Nigels Tackle » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:30 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:How many do United finish tonight...
Or did they create anything to finish?


i’m not irish so i couldn’t give a fuck about those rag cunts
SURREY'S FINEST
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes
 
Posts: 15201
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:57 pm
Location: here, there, every fucking where
Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Re: finishing 2018/19

Postby iwasthere2012 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:01 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:How many do United finish tonight...
Or did they create anything to finish?


i’m not irish so i couldn’t give a fuck about those rag cunts


I’m not Welsh, but their conversion rate is probably better that ours. It’s easy enough when you create so little.
Image
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel
 
Posts: 9845
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:14 pm
Location: Dublin
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Re: finishing 2018/19

Postby Bluemoon4610 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:12 pm

PL 2018/19
Team Attempts Goals %Conversion
City 198 26 13.13%
Dippers 126 16 12.7%
Chavs 163 20 12.27%
Spuds 126 16 12.7%
Arse 116 22 18.9%
Scum 119 15 12.6%

So despite missing too many chances, only Arse convert more. If we can convert as many as they do god help the rest!!! :lol: :lol:
Bluemoon4610
Horlock's Aggressive Walk
 
Posts: 524
Joined: Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:01 pm
Location: County Durham
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Re: finishing 2018/19

Postby City64 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:15 pm

Bluemoon4610 wrote:PL 2018/19
Team Attempts Goals %Conversion
City 198 26 13.13%
Dippers 126 16 12.7%
Chavs 163 20 12.27%
Spuds 126 16 12.7%
Arse 116 22 18.9%
Scum 119 15 12.6%

So despite missing too many chances, only Arse convert more. If we can convert as many as they do god help the rest!!! :lol: :lol:

So Harry Kane really is shit ? Well fuck me sidewards .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
User avatar
City64
Denis Tueart's Overhead
 
Posts: 8229
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:02 pm
Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 21 guests