chumps league & carabao cup draw

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: chumps league & carabao cup draw

Postby zuricity » Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:53 pm

City64 wrote:
zuricity wrote:
City64 wrote:
zuricity wrote:
TomS wrote:As for Hoffenheim, stay in Heidelberg. Hoffenheim' got a motorway service, a direct train line to Heidelberg and one of those
new outoftown grounds.
Heidelberg is nice, lot of bars and hotels.

What i just said Tom ^^^

Mind you if they all fly cheap to that remote "Frankfurt Hahn" airport they'll never get to Heidelberg, nevermind Walldorf / Hoffenheim :lol:

Heidelburg , think we might be having some of that fabulous part of Germany ! Get em in Zurich ! 8-) :lol:

Be happy to get 'em in . Your problem might be that it takes 7 minutes to pour a Pils properly . You might have to stack the orders.

Now if we can only drag Carl away from Benidorm for a couple of days , he might be able to cough up the dough for those to Feckin Yaya beers ( his idol :lol: )

Can get return flights (Ryanfuckingair) Manchester to Frankfurt for around £60 , train from Frankfurt to Heidelberg around 12 euro , hotels in Heidelberg a bit pricey but working on it . Hoffenheim ground is in the absolute middle of nowhere but easy to get to I think . Im in Berlin for a few days in November aswell , Mitte district absolutely stunning vibrant historic with possibly the best beer I have ever supped ! 8-) :lol:

Hoffenheim is easy to get to IF you have a car ( from Frankfurt) .

Three hours by train from Frankfurt Airport ( it is not on the high speed train line)

it's almost on the crossing between two of the heaviest travelled Autobahns in Germany - and the most bleedin Accidents ( all travel fast)

the A5 and the A6.

A tip might be to look at what Sinsheim has ( hotels)
it is close by.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby South Stand Balti » Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:53 pm

We start with Lyon at home on Sept 19th then away in Hoff on 2nd October with an early kick off. SD is then the back to back games.
South Stand Balti
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby zuricity » Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:55 pm

South Stand Balti wrote:We start with Lyon at home on Sept 19th then away in Hoff on 2nd October with an early kick off. SD is then the back to back games.

That's great ... now where's that German Tart ?
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby South Stand Balti » Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:58 pm

zuricity wrote:
South Stand Balti wrote:We start with Lyon at home on Sept 19th then away in Hoff on 2nd October with an early kick off. SD is then the back to back games.

Him with the mask?
South Stand Balti

Postby zuricity » Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:00 pm

South Stand Balti wrote:
zuricity wrote:

Him with the mask?

Maybe try the women before you go looking for Zorro, they will wear you out.
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby City64 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:01 pm

2nd October no good for me I will be in Dubai . Oh well maybe another time really fancied that aswell :cry:
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby South Stand Balti » Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:10 pm

City64 wrote:

2nd October no good for me I will be in Dubai . Oh well maybe another time really fancied that aswell :cry:

You can watch it in the City bar. I'm going to Dubai on the 4th so I might bump into you if you are still there. Just there til the 7th. Flying back on the day we play the dippers.
South Stand Balti

Postby zuricity » Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:20 pm

South Stand Balti wrote:
City64 wrote:

You can watch it in the City bar. I'm going to Dubai on the 4th so I might bump into you if you are still there. Just there til the 7th. Flying back on the day we Beat the dippers.

Corrected for you
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby City64 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:20 pm

South Stand Balti wrote:
City64 wrote:

You can watch it in the City bar. I'm going to Dubai on the 4th so I might bump into you if you are still there. Just there til the 7th. Flying back on the day we play the dippers.

We are staying on Marjan Island RAK about 45 mins from Dubai Airport pal . All PL and CL games on big screen in one of the hotels bars . If your in RAK (Ras Al Khaimah) beers are on me .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby South Stand Balti » Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:28 pm

City64 wrote:
South Stand Balti wrote:
City64 wrote:

We are staying on Marjan Island RAK about 45 mins from Dubai Airport pal . All PL and CL games on big screen in one of the hotels bars . If your in RAK (Ras Al Khaimah) beers are on me .

Sounds great. I'm staying at my daughters, pretty much centre of Dubai. She has some stuff planned which will include beer and football at some point. If we go to RAK I will call in for scoops :D
South Stand Balti

Postby South Stand Balti » Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:32 pm

zuricity wrote:
South Stand Balti wrote:
City64 wrote:

You can watch it in the City bar. I'm going to Dubai on the 4th so I might bump into you if you are still there. Just there til the 7th. Flying back on the day we Beat the dippers.

Corrected for you

I think you're assuming we get a neutral ref..... at dipper land?
South Stand Balti

Postby PrezIke » Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:38 pm

UEFA apparently had some kind of mixup when drawing clubs with "Manchester" in their name.
PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Postby Nigels Tackle » Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:43 pm

PrezIke wrote:UEFA apparently had some kind of mixup when drawing clubs with "Manchester" in their name.

i’ve noticed the conspiracy theorists absence this evening... probably on the daily mirror site, repeatedly hitting refresh
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Nigels Tackle » Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:44 pm

City64 wrote:
South Stand Balti wrote:
City64 wrote:

doing dubai on the cheap then?
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:46 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:
City64 wrote:
South Stand Balti wrote:
City64 wrote:

Free Buffet and all you can drink. (its the Benidorm of Dubai)
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby City64 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:48 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:
City64 wrote:
South Stand Balti wrote:
City64 wrote:

Bit pricey for odd ball spuds fans im afraid .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Nigels Tackle » Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:51 pm

going to rak is the equivalent of telling someone you're going to london for the weekend but your hotel is in luton
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby City64 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:56 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:
City64 wrote:
South Stand Balti wrote:
City64 wrote:We are staying on Marjan Island RAK about 45 mins from Dubai Airport pal . All PL and CL games on big screen in one of the hotels bars . If your in RAK (Ras Al Khaimah) beers are on me .

Free Buffet and all you can drink. (its the Benidorm of Dubai)

Have they put your rent up on that Caribbean council flat you and your couch occupy yet ?
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby City64 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:57 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:going to rak is the equivalent of telling someone you're going to london for the weekend but your hotel is in luton

Enjoy shithole London and what a weird assumption ...............

Luton and Dubai , really ? Oddball .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Nigels Tackle » Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:04 pm

City64 wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:going to rak is the equivalent of telling someone you're going to london for the weekend but your hotel is in luton

Enjoy shithole London and what a weird assumption ...............

Luton and Dubai , really ? Oddball .

you're flying to dubai
you're not staying there
rak is about 75 miles from dubai (which is why it is cheap)
thicko
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum