chumps league & carabao cup draw

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: chumps league & carabao cup draw

Postby Nigels Tackle » Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:41 pm

JamieMCFC wrote:Liverpool at home against Chelsea


chelsea on w/c 24 sep in the cup
again on 29th in the league at stamford bridge
chumps league game
then us...
SURREY'S FINEST
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes
 
Posts: 15202
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:57 pm
Location: here, there, every fucking where
Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Re: chumps league & carabao cup draw

Postby Saul Goodman » Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:44 pm

Oxford United away in the cup
User avatar
Saul Goodman
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets
 
Posts: 5117
Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 5:18 am
Location: Toronto
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bernardo Silva

Re: chumps league & carabao cup draw

Postby Nigels Tackle » Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:46 pm

anyone know who we got in the carabao cup??
SURREY'S FINEST
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes
 
Posts: 15202
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:57 pm
Location: here, there, every fucking where
Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Re: chumps league & carabao cup draw

Postby Mase » Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:53 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:anyone know who we got in the carabao cup??


Lyon, some German team and Shakhtar mate.
Mase
Colin Bell's Football Brain
 
Posts: 25072
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: chumps league & carabao cup draw

Postby Nigels Tackle » Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:55 pm

Mase wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:anyone know who we got in the carabao cup??


Lyon, some German team and Shakhtar mate.


nice one, blud
SURREY'S FINEST
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes
 
Posts: 15202
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:57 pm
Location: here, there, every fucking where
Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Re: chumps league & carabao cup draw

Postby City64 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:06 pm

zuricity wrote:
TomS wrote:As for Hoffenheim, stay in Heidelberg. Hoffenheim' got a motorway service, a direct train line to Heidelberg and one of those
new outoftown grounds.
Heidelberg is nice, lot of bars and hotels.


What i just said Tom ^^^

Mind you if they all fly cheap to that remote "Frankfurt Hahn" airport they'll never get to Heidelberg, nevermind Walldorf / Hoffenheim :lol:

Heidelburg , think we might be having some of that fabulous part of Germany ! Get em in Zurich ! 8-) :lol:
Not really here

Fuck VAR
User avatar
City64
Denis Tueart's Overhead
 
Posts: 8244
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:02 pm
Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: chumps league & carabao cup draw

Postby city72 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:10 pm

When do the fixture dates come out? Fancy a trip to Germany
city72
De Jong's Tackle
 
Posts: 1435
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:09 pm
Supporter of: Manchester city

Re: chumps league & carabao cup draw

Postby South Stand Balti » Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:33 pm

city72 wrote:When do the fixture dates come out? Fancy a trip to Germany

It's usually a couple of hours after the draw.
South Stand Balti
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser
 
Posts: 4005
Joined: Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:25 pm
Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Yaya

Re: chumps league & carabao cup draw

Postby zuricity » Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:48 pm

Glad we didn't draw spuds away, i guess we would have ended up playing them in Newcastle ( on tyne) !
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Bert Trautmann's Neck
 
Posts: 12412
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:54 pm
Location: Zuerich,ch

Re: chumps league & carabao cup draw

Postby zuricity » Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:55 pm

city72 wrote:When do the fixture dates come out? Fancy a trip to Germany


German Beer is Chemical free, Germany's alright by me.. German tarts are Wunderschön - courtesy of Mark Knopfler .

Germany is probably the most inexpensive , but fine location in Europe for good food , wine , Beer etc. You wont get ripped off .

Hoffenheim is small, rural and quiet , Plenty to see in Frankfurt , Heidelberg ,Mannheim and even Karsruhe , at a push Stuttgart to the south .
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Bert Trautmann's Neck
 
Posts: 12412
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:54 pm
Location: Zuerich,ch

Re: chumps league & carabao cup draw

Postby budfox » Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:12 pm

zuricity wrote:
city72 wrote:When do the fixture dates come out? Fancy a trip to Germany


German Beer is Chemical free, Germany's alright by me.. German tarts are Wunderschön - courtesy of Mark Knopfler .

Germany is probably the most inexpensive , but fine location in Europe for good food , wine , Beer etc. You wont get ripped off .

Hoffenheim is small, rural and quiet , Plenty to see in Frankfurt , Heidelberg ,Mannheim and even Karsruhe , at a push Stuttgart to the south .


Lovely country and lovely people from my experience, same with Austria.
When I go to my grave, I shall go with content. I shall go in the knowledge that every rag fan's nightmare ends with a single word: "Aguerrrrroooooo...."
User avatar
budfox
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle
 
Posts: 1679
Joined: Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:19 pm
Location: Somerset
Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: The Brown

Re: chumps league & carabao cup draw

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:14 pm

zuricity wrote:
city72 wrote:When do the fixture dates come out? Fancy a trip to Germany


German Beer is Chemical free, Germany's alright by me.. German tarts are Wunderschön - courtesy of Mark Knopfler .

Germany is probably the most inexpensive , but fine location in Europe for good food , wine , Beer etc. You wont get ripped off .

Hoffenheim is small, rural and quiet , Plenty to see in Frankfurt , Heidelberg ,Mannheim and even Karsruhe , at a push Stuttgart to the south .

Germany is ace, simples.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
User avatar
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision
 
Posts: 38912
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:14 am
Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Re: chumps league & carabao cup draw

Postby Cocacolajojo » Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:18 pm

budfox wrote:
zuricity wrote:
city72 wrote:When do the fixture dates come out? Fancy a trip to Germany


German Beer is Chemical free, Germany's alright by me.. German tarts are Wunderschön - courtesy of Mark Knopfler .

Germany is probably the most inexpensive , but fine location in Europe for good food , wine , Beer etc. You wont get ripped off .

Hoffenheim is small, rural and quiet , Plenty to see in Frankfurt , Heidelberg ,Mannheim and even Karsruhe , at a push Stuttgart to the south .


Lovely country and lovely people from my experience, same with Austria.


Austria is a fucking shit hole.
User avatar
Cocacolajojo
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle
 
Posts: 1189
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:18 am
Location: Umeå
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Agüero

Re: chumps league & carabao cup draw

Postby zuricity » Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:27 pm

City64 wrote:
zuricity wrote:
TomS wrote:As for Hoffenheim, stay in Heidelberg. Hoffenheim' got a motorway service, a direct train line to Heidelberg and one of those
new outoftown grounds.
Heidelberg is nice, lot of bars and hotels.


What i just said Tom ^^^

Mind you if they all fly cheap to that remote "Frankfurt Hahn" airport they'll never get to Heidelberg, nevermind Walldorf / Hoffenheim :lol:

Heidelburg , think we might be having some of that fabulous part of Germany ! Get em in Zurich ! 8-) :lol:


Be happy to get 'em in . Your problem might be that it takes 7 minutes to pour a Pils properly . You might have to stack the orders.

Now if we can only drag Carl away from Benidorm for a couple of days , he might be able to cough up the dough for those to Feckin Yaya beers ( his idol :lol: )
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Bert Trautmann's Neck
 
Posts: 12412
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:54 pm
Location: Zuerich,ch

Re: chumps league & carabao cup draw

Postby patrickblue » Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:29 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
zuricity wrote:
city72 wrote:When do the fixture dates come out? Fancy a trip to Germany


German Beer is Chemical free, Germany's alright by me.. German tarts are Wunderschön - courtesy of Mark Knopfler .

Germany is probably the most inexpensive , but fine location in Europe for good food , wine , Beer etc. You wont get ripped off .

Hoffenheim is small, rural and quiet , Plenty to see in Frankfurt , Heidelberg ,Mannheim and even Karsruhe , at a push Stuttgart to the south .

Germany is ace, simples.


As long as you don't mention the VAR.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets
 
Posts: 5402
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 9:49 pm
Location: Newbury Berks
Supporter of: City

Re: chumps league & carabao cup draw

Postby iwasthere2012 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:35 pm

patrickblue wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
zuricity wrote:
city72 wrote:When do the fixture dates come out? Fancy a trip to Germany


German Beer is Chemical free, Germany's alright by me.. German tarts are Wunderschön - courtesy of Mark Knopfler .

Germany is probably the most inexpensive , but fine location in Europe for good food , wine , Beer etc. You wont get ripped off .

Hoffenheim is small, rural and quiet , Plenty to see in Frankfurt , Heidelberg ,Mannheim and even Karsruhe , at a push Stuttgart to the south .

Germany is ace, simples.


As long as you don't mention the VAR.

I did once but I think I got away with it.
Image
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel
 
Posts: 9845
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:14 pm
Location: Dublin
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Re: chumps league & carabao cup draw

Postby zuricity » Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:37 pm

patrickblue wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
zuricity wrote:
city72 wrote:When do the fixture dates come out? Fancy a trip to Germany


German Beer is Chemical free, Germany's alright by me.. German tarts are Wunderschön - courtesy of Mark Knopfler .

Germany is probably the most inexpensive , but fine location in Europe for good food , wine , Beer etc. You wont get ripped off .

Hoffenheim is small, rural and quiet , Plenty to see in Frankfurt , Heidelberg ,Mannheim and even Karsruhe , at a push Stuttgart to the south .

Germany is ace, simples.


As long as you don't mention the VAR.


Vhich War ? as in Folksvargen
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Bert Trautmann's Neck
 
Posts: 12412
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:54 pm
Location: Zuerich,ch

Re: chumps league & carabao cup draw

Postby City64 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:37 pm

zuricity wrote:
City64 wrote:
zuricity wrote:
TomS wrote:As for Hoffenheim, stay in Heidelberg. Hoffenheim' got a motorway service, a direct train line to Heidelberg and one of those
new outoftown grounds.
Heidelberg is nice, lot of bars and hotels.


What i just said Tom ^^^

Mind you if they all fly cheap to that remote "Frankfurt Hahn" airport they'll never get to Heidelberg, nevermind Walldorf / Hoffenheim :lol:

Heidelburg , think we might be having some of that fabulous part of Germany ! Get em in Zurich ! 8-) :lol:


Be happy to get 'em in . Your problem might be that it takes 7 minutes to pour a Pils properly . You might have to stack the orders.

Now if we can only drag Carl away from Benidorm for a couple of days , he might be able to cough up the dough for those to Feckin Yaya beers ( his idol :lol: )

Can get return flights (Ryanfuckingair) Manchester to Frankfurt for around £60 , train from Frankfurt to Heidelberg around 12 euro , hotels in Heidelberg a bit pricey but working on it . Hoffenheim ground is in the absolute middle of nowhere but easy to get to I think . Im in Berlin for a few days in November aswell , Mitte district absolutely stunning vibrant historic with possibly the best beer I have ever supped ! 8-) :lol:
Not really here

Fuck VAR
User avatar
City64
Denis Tueart's Overhead
 
Posts: 8244
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:02 pm
Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: chumps league & carabao cup draw

Postby PeterParker » Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:44 pm

Good when it comes to travelling, however, not the easiest group. We are going to win it, but we will have to work for it
Image
User avatar
PeterParker
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent
 
Posts: 13132
Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:36 pm
Location: Bucharest
Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Re: chumps league & carabao cup draw

Postby Nigels Tackle » Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:46 pm

PeterParker wrote:Good when it comes to travelling, however, not the easiest group. We are going to win it, but we will have to work for it


shaktar aside, the travel is piss easy.
SURREY'S FINEST
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes
 
Posts: 15202
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:57 pm
Location: here, there, every fucking where
Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bear60, Burt, Dipstick, Harry Dowd scored, Mase, rosbif cuisson 'bleu', ruralblue, salford city, trueblue64, Yukscore and 41 guests