newcastle fans

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

newcastle fans

Postby stevefromdonny » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:44 pm

yesterday it was a bit like the old days in ss 3rd tier, there fans was mouthy all game and then near the end, a couple of there fans tried to jump into the city fans, 1 was throwing punches but he got a few thrown back at him and he fell back into his own fans but got collared and thrown out. On facebook a couple of my mates said it kicked off outside the ground as well. thought they was better then this, and only rags and scousers acted like this, I even was called a manc bastard before game but it was because I called a Newcastle fan a sunderland fan but that was banter
stevefromdonny
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: any1 who plays for city

Re: newcastle fans

Postby Mase » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:46 pm

As I was coming out of the south stand three decided to walk through all the City fans singing "where were you when you were shit" repeatedly. Hopefully they got a kicking further in to town.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby City64 » Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:00 pm

Kicked off in city bit 111? Geordie fans were giving it large and 1 or maybe 2 city fans got thrown out ? I was opposite in 121 so didn't have the best of views of what actually happened . After the game I made my way yes walked even after a sesh to Piccadilly station as there was yet another fucking train strike on top of a totally shit train service from useless Northern Rail anyways plenty of Newcastle fans were going the same way , I spoke to a few , a couple were sound and a couple were total obnoxious bell ends . I think they are yet another fan base that hate us because of our success ! Bit sad because Newcastle fans have always been sound over the years but hey ho fuck em !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Mase » Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:02 pm

City64 wrote: . I think they are yet another fan base that hate us because of our success ! Bit sad because Newcastle fans have always been sound over the years but hey ho fuck em !

Can't blame them. If rumours are true it was out of us and them on who SM bought at the time. And they're stuck with Mike Ashley :lol:
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby stevefromdonny » Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:11 pm

Mase wrote:As I was coming out of the south stand three decided to walk through all the City fans singing "where were you when you were shit" repeatedly. Hopefully they got a kicking further in to town.

i would of sang beating you when we was shit, or to say where was you b4 keegan, as we all know they had gates or 19k when they was shit
stevefromdonny
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Nick » Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:50 pm

They were like that last year, throwing coins.

Mate said they were being dicks before the game at city Square.

I think all that 111 shit was a blue on blue
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:49 pm

stevefromdonny wrote:
Mase wrote:As I was coming out of the south stand three decided to walk through all the City fans singing "where were you when you were shit" repeatedly. Hopefully they got a kicking further in to town.

i would of sang beating you when we was shit, or to say where was you b4 keegan, as we all know they had gates or 19k when they was shit

They were getting crowds of around 10 thousand and less before Keegan and the PL turned up (in a one-team city).
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby city72 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:02 pm

Back in the very early 90s I used to go to a lot of the Newcastle home games as lived there for a few year, £5 to get in and stand in the corner of the gallagate was a shit hole with around 15/16 thousand crowds. All my mates are Newcastle supporters always give me shit about we bought league etc. I just respond with we've not broken the world record transfer like when they tried buying the league but bottled it. All deluded wankers the lot of them.
city72
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester city

Postby stevefromdonny » Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:18 pm

Many many years ago, one of my mates who followed sheff wed went to watch them at Newcastle, they never had any colours on and never spoke loud but they got set on by the Newcastle fans, how did the Newcastle fans know they was the other fans, one of those who went was black and Newcastle fans knew that they was Wednesday fans because of him, as no Newcastle fans was black at the time, and not many black family lived there.
stevefromdonny
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Return to The Maine Football forum