Nations League/International Friendlies

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Nations League/International Friendlies

Postby Mase » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:43 pm

JamieMCFC wrote:
Mase wrote:I like him too. Why he's doing that in a friendly though I don't know.

I know everyone hates the Nations League but technically it isn't a friendly.

It's a friendly mate. If you think the nation's league is competitive you support Bury or Oldham or Tranmere.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby zuricity » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:03 pm

Sane's cross, Pogba's hand , Kroos 1-0 (pen).
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:20 pm

Is anyone watching the France Germany game ? These 2 uttet utter fuckign mong commentators are slating Sane (Won the penalty for them ) at every fuckign time he gets the ball.

UTTER UTTER CUNTS.

Ive turned over to Spanish commentators...I cant take it anymore.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby BlueinBosnia » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:42 pm

Mase wrote:
JamieMCFC wrote:
Mase wrote:I like him too. Why he's doing that in a friendly though I don't know.

I know everyone hates the Nations League but technically it isn't a friendly.

It's a friendly mate. If you think the nation's league is competitive you support Bury or Oldham or Tranmere.

I have no idea how the finals will be promoted - the host country still hasn't been picked (it'll happen first week of December from what I can see), how seriously fans will take it, or whether it will be seen as a serious honour/title by UEFA or teams. Complete shambles of a 'competition', the only benefit of which is that it'll allow a minnow into the European Championships (which I predicted a while back will be changed after this initial competition).
"Ferguson. Žvaka kurac."
(Ferguson. Chewing-gum cock.)
Old man in a bar in rural Bosnia.
BlueinBosnia
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Team Bridge

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:21 pm

Fucking brilliant from the Germans, don't play to Sane's strengths all game then as soon as they take him off they play a ball across the box to where he would usually be. It's as if the older guard are forcing Sane to look half the player he is.

And then France get a nothing penalty and go infront. Serves the Germans right.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby mr_nool » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:24 pm

The Belgian center back pairing against Holland at the moment is made up of Denayer and Boyayayayata. The latter looks shaky as fuck.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby Nigels Tackle » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:46 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:Fucking brilliant from the Germans, don't play to Sane's strengths all game then as soon as they take him off they play a ball across the box to where he would usually be. It's as if the older guard are forcing Sane to look half the player he is.

özil was probably right
racist bunch of nazi cunts
good to see them plumbing new löws
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:52 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:Fucking brilliant from the Germans, don't play to Sane's strengths all game then as soon as they take him off they play a ball across the box to where he would usually be. It's as if the older guard are forcing Sane to look half the player he is.

özil was probably right
racist bunch of nazi cunts

From what I seen it was very evident that they didn't want him to take any f the glory of, half the time, even pass him the ball. Whether it be sponsorship deals or, to take it to the extreme, as you say, a racist culture, I'm not sure but there is definitely something very wrong there.

Interesting that it's those who play in the PL who are targeted.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby johnny crossan » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:12 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:Interesting that it's those who play in the PL who are targeted.
Any chance they get they will try to destroy us. As was commonly said not that long ago - never trust the Germans.
Never mind the 1940s, cast your mind back to Black Wednesday 1992 when our currency was under attack by speculators:
"In September the deutschmark was the most powerful currency and sterling the weakest within its band. The Bank of England was furiously buying sterling but little was done by the Bundesbank to sell deutschmarks. The cavalry were the Bundesbank. We kept on looking over the hill, but there was no dust and there were no hats and no sabres. And then later at the conference call they suddenly didn't speak English, which was extraordinary.Knowing Britain had a paucity of foreign currency reserves to sell, speculators such as Soros confidently moved in for the kill." Jim Trott (former chief dealer for the Bank of England)
Now they want us to stay in the EU and under their economic control, Brexit scares them and they'll ensure a 'no deal' to precipitate another referendum reversing the last one. Vote for The Mogg!
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby johnny crossan » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:55 pm

Danilo distraught - injured same ankle as kept him out for two months :(
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:11 pm

johnny crossan wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:Interesting that it's those who play in the PL who are targeted.
Any chance they get they will try to destroy us. As was commonly said not that long ago - never trust the Germans.
Never mind the 1940s, cast your mind back to Black Wednesday 1992 when our currency was under attack by speculators:
"In September the deutschmark was the most powerful currency and sterling the weakest within its band. The Bank of England was furiously buying sterling but little was done by the Bundesbank to sell deutschmarks. The cavalry were the Bundesbank. We kept on looking over the hill, but there was no dust and there were no hats and no sabres. And then later at the conference call they suddenly didn't speak English, which was extraordinary.Knowing Britain had a paucity of foreign currency reserves to sell, speculators such as Soros confidently moved in for the kill." Jim Trott (former chief dealer for the Bank of England)
Now they want us to stay in the EU and under their economic control, Brexit scares them and they'll ensure a 'no deal' to precipitate another referendum reversing the last one. Vote for The Mogg!

What people don't get is that Germany own Europe and with the French in tow we have never seen a fair deal. All the politicians are playing their cards but the reality is that even if we look as we're going for a hard departure that is what the referendum voted for, so why isn't it being delivered?

My thoughts were to remain and gradually ease ourselves away but the reality is simple. We have enough economical power and the fact that we create more money than the majority really hurts our European partners if we're left out.

Fuck them I say, as they are in a relatively weak position bit trying to force our hand. In truth, even our own are, that's why we were never given the truth in the first place as the fat cats were fighting it out to get the biggest slice of the pie.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:22 pm

johnny crossan wrote:Image

Nice compo claim seeing that he ain't getting game time. Well done Danny.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:57 am

Beefymcfc wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:

What people don't get is that Germany own Europe and with the French in tow we have never seen a fair deal. All the politicians are playing their cards but the reality is that even if we look as we're going for a hard departure that is what the referendum voted for, so why isn't it being delivered?

My thoughts were to remain and gradually ease ourselves away but the reality is simple. We have enough economical power and the fact that we create more money than the majority really hurts our European partners if we're left out.

Fuck them I say, as they are in a relatively weak position bit trying to force our hand. In truth, even our own are, that's why we were never given the truth in the first place as the fat cats were fighting it out to get the biggest slice of the pie.

I always wanted out of their fuckign thieving little hands and when you start watching little fucking cunts from Brussels spew their bile at us , it just makes me want out even more.

By the way - IMO Sane was treated like shit by the English commentators and also I felt like he wasn't given the ball enough today.......He should do an Ozil.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Mase » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:13 am

Beefymcfc wrote:

What a dick head he is. Hasn't played for us, goes and plays some no mark game for some shitty country. He can fuck off. And take Mahrez with him.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:29 am

Mase wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

What a dick head he is. Hasn't played for us, goes and plays some no mark game for some shitty country. He can fuck off. And take Mahrez with him.

Played 90 minutes against Oxford.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby mr_nool » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:49 am

After all this left back talk, it might turn out that right back will be our true Achilles heal this season.
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby iwasthere2012 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:57 am

mr_nool wrote:After all this left back talk, it might turn out that right back will be our true Achilles heal this season.

Pep should teach Diaz to play there.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby mr_nool » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:03 am

iwasthere2012 wrote:
mr_nool wrote:After all this left back talk, it might turn out that right back will be our true Achilles heal this season.

Pep should teach Diaz to play there.

Could be his big chance :-)
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby sheblue » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:23 am

Fuck international football.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby johnny crossan » Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:00 am

Luke Bolton looked pretty good in pre-season and he's been training as part of the senior squad - probably better than Danny boy anyway
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum