David Silva Interview

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

David Silva Interview

Postby City64 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:46 pm

David Silva gives a rare in depth interview with Gary Lineker about his struggles last season with his poorly son on the Premier League Show BBC 2 thursday night 22.00 . Gary Lineker had a similar experience with one of his young sons , seen a trailer of the interview and it is the first time I have ever seen Merlin open up on British TV . Should be a real eye opener !
https://twitter.com/GaryLineker/status/ ... 5985098757
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: David Silva Interview

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:07 pm

City64 wrote:David Silva gives a rare in depth interview with Gary Lineker about his struggles last season with his poorly son on the Premier League Show BBC 2 thursday night 22.00 . Gary Lineker had a similar experience with one of his young sons , seen a trailer of the interview and it is the first time I have ever seen Merlin open up on British TV . Should be a real eye opener !
https://twitter.com/GaryLineker/status/ ... 5985098757

Can't wait. Still can't believe the thread on here questioning his loyalty (and that's not a dig btw) as you knew that there were serious reasons why he couldn't play, especially after Kev's salute to him.

Can I just say that Linekar has been a strong advocate of our club of late, he seems to get us. Glad we allowed him the interview, hopefully the Beeb will now follow suit and give us some credit; fuck the Rag/Dippers off.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby sheblue » Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:43 pm

The top man.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Dameerto » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:39 pm

Puts Dave in a new light, showing how he played for us with all this going on in the background - and the performances he gave on limited training...
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby london blue 2 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:21 pm

Did I just see one of our own talking about David, on MOTD with gabby Logan?
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby ruralblue » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:26 pm

london blue 2 wrote:Did I just see one of our own talking about David, on MOTD with gabby Logan?

Yeah Steven. Have followed his YouTube videos and the chap certainly loves City. Nice to see him on the BBC. However if he gives a shit about where came from he'd be back on here to give us an update of his shanigans.

As for the Silva interview., couldn't understand a word he said and had a couple stiff joints so couldn't read the subtitles and drool at his silky skills at the same time.

He's got to be the best that's pulled on the shirt surely?
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

Postby mr_nool » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:01 pm

ruralblue wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:Did I just see one of our own talking about David, on MOTD with gabby Logan?

Yeah Steven. Have followed his YouTube videos and the chap certainly loves City. Nice to see him on the BBC. However if he gives a shit about where came from he'd be back on here to give us an update of his shanigans.

As for the Silva interview., couldn't understand a word he said and had a couple stiff joints so couldn't read the subtitles and drool at his silky skills at the same time.

He's got to be the best that's pulled on the shirt surely?

He was always hedging his bets, posting both on here and on BM, before starting his blog and then ending up on Blue Moon Rising TV. Nice fella, nevertheless.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby City64 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:07 pm

Nice of Gabby to wear city colours during the show . Merlin certainly has a passion for City and Pep and the guy went through a lot last season . Lastly has Dave lost his hair through stress ? or does he shave his head ?
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby ruralblue » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:26 pm

"Just look at the players that have won the PFA award and some aren't fit to lace his boots" possibly the most underrated player in the premiership.

This.
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

Postby Mase » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:31 am

ruralblue wrote:"Just look at the players that have won the PFA award and some aren't fit to lace his boots" possibly the most underrated player in the premiership.

This.

Who said that mate?
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby gmercer1 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:28 am

Mase wrote:
ruralblue wrote:"Just look at the players that have won the PFA award and some aren't fit to lace his boots" possibly the most underrated player in the premiership.

This.

Who said that mate?

Whiskey nose :)
gmercer1
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Aguero

Return to The Maine Football forum